Meant to be?(Ag and anna)

By alisha1251

This story is basically a love triangle. Ag anna,jordyn are best friend they known eachother since they were... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJMKMkqs/
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-The Party
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Date?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Fight?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/n
A/N NEWs

Chapter 28

1K 44 29
By alisha1251

Ag Pov
I Woke up hearing the doctors whispering,they looked kinda worried "Hey,is everything alright"i asked "Yes" "no" they looked at each other "well no,anna has been improving but not much for her brain to process stuff quick,if she don't wake up after 6 weeks then she might be brain dead which mean she will be coma forever". "What how come i thought you said if she was improving then she going to wake up"i said "Well we been studying her these past few days and things have changed her brain doesn't work like it used to it is not healing well.We don't know how to fix her yet because we never had a patient like her so if she don't wake up after 6 week she might be brain dead"one of the doctor said "I'm sorry to tell you this"the other one said and they left. Tears rolled down my cheeks,i couldn't control them the fact that i'm losing her just make me cry more,i shouldn't have never left i thought It's all my fault i regret what i did i never should've ignored her now it too late just like my coach said "Don't ignore the person you love the most or you will regret it later" now i get why she said that it so true I regret my decision.
*Ring ring*i heard my phone my coach was calling me so i answered.
Me-Hello?
Coach-Hey ag i just wanted to tell i'm sorry and i have good news and bad news
Me-It's ok what is the news
Coach-Well let me start with the bad news,so you have to come back in 6 weeks or else you will lose your scholarship,this wasn't what i planned but this is what the school has told me iam really sorry to tell you this.
Me-What i don't think i can come back i want to be here for my friend
Coach-what about your scholarship
Me-Well my friend is more important than this,if i lose her i will never forgive myself,Nothing would matter if i lose her she the only thing that would make me happy so if I lose my scholarship then i guest i won't play for you.
Coach-But don't you want to play with us
Me-I do don't get me wrong but this person is very special to me i can't lose her *I hold anna's hand saying those words*
Coach-I understand i'll try to talk to the school to help with this situation
Me-Ok thanks for telling me Bye see ya
I put my phone away and just look at her face.Don't worry i be here with you no matter what just like i promised in the letter,i wouldn't betray you for anything you know why? Because you are my special person you always has been i said tear falling from my eyes i suddenly felt something squeezing my hand and it was anna's she squeezed my hands i hold her hands tighter.She must've heard what i said.

Jordyn Pov
I picked everyone up to go see anna even tho we not going to actually see her we just gonna watch her form outside of the room so Ag wouldn't leave.I got to the hospital and saw Anna's parents walking there too so we walked up to them and said "Hey" "Hey guys,how are y'all"they said "Good hbu?"we replied "We are good"they said.Once we arrive in front of the room we heard Ag talking to someone,the person one the person said that Ag would lose her scholarship if she don't come back in six weeks and ag replied with "My friend is more important than this,if i lose her i will never forgive myself,Nothing would matter to me if i lose her she is the only person that would make me happy so if i lose my scholarship for this reason then ig i won't be able to play for you" "Awww"julia and emmi said "Wow she would lose her scholarship for anna"I said "And it's also her dream to go that school"mia replied "I never seen someone caring this much about anna"mr.shumate said looking at mrs.shumate"Ag better be my daughter in law"mrs.shumate replied and we laughed.

Mia Pov
Ag started talking again she said "Don't worry ill be here with you no matter what just like i promised in the letter"I was not surprised by what she said cause she never broke a promise before "I wouldn't betray you for anything do you know why?Because you are my special person"ag added tears falling form her eyes. "Awww"we all said."This is just like the movies but better" i said "I agree"everyone said. "omg ik y'all saw that"Julia said "What"we asked "Anna literally squeezed ag hands"julia said "Omg does that mean she getting better"jordyn asked "yes thx to Ag"mr and mrs shumate said. I felt so happy hearing that i don't even know how to explain it.After awhile we all left feeling happy.
Listen to pieces by Rob thomas
-6 Weeks Later-
Ag Pov
I'm getting very worried anna haven't wake up still and it's been six weeks i haven't slept for whole week.I can't sleep knowing she is not ok,nurse came and gave me medicine cause i haven't been sleeping and eating well which is hurting my immune system. "Here you go ag"the nurse said giving me the medicine "Thank you"i said and she left.I waited and waited for anna to wake up

Monday
anna plz wake up i need you i can't live without you.
Tuesday
you are my everything my special person
Wednesday
I miss you more and more everyday
You got this you are strong anna....I believe in you.
Thursday
what am i gonna do with out u?I don't think i will survive......I miss you and love you a lot...bub.
Friday
I woke up hearing bleeps *Beep beep beep* i look at anna she was shaking and moving up and down.Tons if doctors came in "Bring the equipment now" "Number 432 hurry".As the doctors and nurse fill in the room,some started to look at the machine "Her heart has stoped"my heart dropped when they said that they pulled out this device that they put on anna's chest "Ready 3..2..1" "Pull" they say while they were doing that i say "Anna stay with me,you got this"i said "Hold on to me...You're all i have"i said crying and holding her hands.After the doctors doing the thing they looked at me "What? is she ok,what is happening"i said "We're sorry ag...we couldn't save anna"the doctor said "What....how can you not save her...what kind of doctors are you guys,you can save others but not anna"i said "We are sorry we never had a patient that had a condition like anna's"They said and left.
"Anna you're leaving me?What am i gonna do without my special person,the only person that can make me happy?"I said to her.I got up go closer to anna,i went to her hears and said "I love you bub" and lean in and kiss her on the lips.It was so soft i wish it could last forever.

Author Pov
As ag kiss anna one of her tears fell on anna's cheeks suddenly the machine started making sounds but it was not the same sound as usual.
Ag Pov
The machine started making sounds after i kiss anna but they were not the same sound they were different the doctors again started rushing to the room. They started touching anna and checking the machine They looked at me shocked "What...what's happening"i asked "What a Miracle"the doctor said "Anna is alive,her heart started beating again,her brain is back to normal"another doctor said "OMg are you fr" i said "yess they answered "Anna will be awake any minute.We will let you have alone time and let the others know"they tell me.Now me and anna are alone again "Looks like you're not leaving me"i said smiling "If you can hear me I just want to say you save my life and I love you a lot,i see you soon."i said and i pull out the necklace taht i was gonna give her when i was gonna asked her out and put it around her neck. "Wow it looks good on you better than i imagined"i said smiling and left.
Jordyn Pov
I woke up hearing a phone call it wa scrim the doctors
Doctor-Hey jordyn we got good news
Me-What is it,
Doctors-Anna is awake
Me-Are you for real?how did it happen
Doctors-Yes it's for real and Ag happened she helped anna,we don't know how but we can check the camera footage.
Me-Omg thank you
Doctor-You don't have to thank me we ddi t save anna,Ag saved her and plz tell the others for me
Me-I will,we will come as soon as possible
Doctor-See you soon
After that i called all my friends and they were really happy we planned to go visit anna later so i got ready and picked them up.
Mia Pov
We arrive at the hospital and we met the doctors while walking and they told us everything that happened we were so surprised it was an "MIRACLE" I can't believe it.We went in anna's room,she was awake her eyes were opened "Omg anna you're back"we said and hugged her "Hey guys"she said struggling.I looked around for ag but she isn't anywhere "Yo where ag"i whispered to jordyn "How would ik"she said I grabbed her hand and go to the doctors "Umm have you seen Ag"i ask "No she was here when we told her anna was gonna wake up but when we come back to see anna was awake she was gone"the doctor said "Thank you"i said "Can we have the footage"jordyn added "What footage"i asked "You'll she"she said "Sure thing"the doctor said handing us a USB we got it and went back to anna's room.Everyone was there and her family too.

Emmi Pov
It was pretty weird that Ag wasn't there,the doctors told us that Ag was there when they told her that Anna was gonna wake up.She stayed there for more than six week for anna to wake up but once she wakes up she not here it's weird.
Julia Pov
I whispered to emmi where ag was but she said she didn't know it was kinda weird how Ag not here she saved anna.Then Mia and jordyn came back and smiled at us,they took out this USB thingy "what's that"i asked "Oh nothing"jordyn replied.Then the doctors came in.
So anna do you remember anything while you were in coma?he asked "Uhhm not really"she answered "are you sure" he asked again "Well i heard someone talking to me "do you know who?"i asked "No i don't remember"anna said "Well do you know what the person said"the doctor asked "Well kinda i hear they saying "I love you....bub"anna said her eyes pop up when she said Bub "I think i know who now"she said again *we laughed* "It's Ag isn't"she asked "Yes"we all answered "Where is she then"she asked looking around "Well we don't know,she just disappeared as soon as you woke up"mia said "Oh it hunk she still mad at me"anna said "No no why would she be hear everyday to look at you if she was mad at you"jordyn said anna shrugged.

Anna Pov
Well i got told that Ag was here taking care of me everyday.The doctors told me that she didn't sleep or eat it made me happy that she was here with me but at the same time it made me sad because she left as soon as i woke up,she probably still mad at me and don't want to see me i thought.But Ag saved my life idk what would happens to me without her,the doctors told me everything that happened how i got better as soon as Ag was here that made me happy.Then we just talked and i looked around and saw a hoodie and a note on the couch. "What's that"i asked They all looked and said "Idk".Mia got the hoodie and gave it to me, wow it smelled just like ag.I put my hand in the pocket and felt a paper i got it and read it.
Dear anna
If you are seeing this i believe that you are awake,i knew you could do it you are the  strongest person i know,i believed  in you from the start.I want to let you know that i wouldn't know what to do if you left me,i pretty sure my life would be a mess,i want to let you know that you are my special person since day one ,you the only person that can make me smile and be happy for no reason.I wanted to say this for along time and now i think is the time I liked you since we met you,you were different than the other girls that why i liked you and many more reasons of corse  and still do like you. I'm Sorry if i ghosted you for along time i was just hurt knowing you were with somebody else other than me.I regret every single time i ignored you i wanted to kill myself for that,you are the person that always on my mind no matter what i do i always think of you.I notice that you liked me too because someone told me but idk if it's true.If our love was really real then we see eachother again like we are meant to be .But for now we should take care of ourself and.....move on,I hope the next person that date you will treat you right.I hope they buy you flowers i hope they hold your hands,i hope they give you all their hours cause you deserve it.I love you no matter what happens you will always have a place in my heart. Love Ag.After i read this i started crying tears drop all over the paper. "What's wrong"they asked. "Oh nothing"i replied.Mia grabbed the paper and read it and everybody else did too. "Awww"they said and gave me a hug. "Hey what's that one your neck"mia asked it looked like she knew something about it. I looked at my next and saw a locket.I took it off my neck and opened it.my tears started to fall again one side was a picture of me and  Ag and the other said "I love you bub"-Ag. "You know something about this"i asked mia "well yea"she said "tell me"i said "This is the necklace ag bought when we were at the college,she said taht she was gonna give it to you when she come back and ask you out but unfortunately taht never happened"mia said "Omg jordyn"this all ur fault"emmi and julia said.I looked at the necklace again.This gonna be the most special thing to me.I put it back on my neck. After awhile they all left because it was getting late and i needed to rest.I grabbed Ag's Hoodie and wore it.It felt so good,i wished i was in her arms right now but then i realized that she told me to move on maybe she already moved on that probably why she didn't what to see be,maybe i should move on too i thought then i suddenly fell a sleep.
————————————————-
Authors Pov
Welp Anna woke up what do you think will happen?
Where do you think ag is?
I hope you like this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 21
Ag and Anna are falling for each other after months of fans shipping them...whats really happening between them? thx for all the support! It really m...
48.3K 670 23
Ellie: I think I just got jealous that my bestie got a girlfriend Do I like him? Idk ⚠️swearing⚠️ TikTok: payton.moormeier.luv.u
261 2 20
Annabeth Cozgarth was just an ordinary, living an ordinary life. She was the school nerd, and the hottest girl there. Everyone saw her that way, but...
106K 2.4K 64
the title says it all 🌚