Golden Shady || Eminem Fanfic...

De Mesnata

She said : "Lay me down in golden dandelions 'Cause I've been waiting for this moment all my life." "But bab... Mais

Author Note
Aesthetic
1.Thank you Versace
2.Ain't her fuckin' publicist
3.P*ssy ass Romeo
4.I'm not Mr. N*sync
5.WE NEED A MIRACLE
6.Fucking hard
7.I don't trust you
8.Don't cry baby
9.I'll see you soon baby
10. Wanna get outta here
11. 101 ways to fuck the naive out of you
12.Who's Kim?
13. Don't call me
14.Small Talks
15. Unsophisticated
16. I'm on you
17. Morning boner
18. Just me and you
19. I'm not your girl
20. Wanna talk
21. Hold Me
22.You're an asshole
23. The option of going back
24. Pig
25. Say my name
26. Ex-lovers
27. Downgrading
28. I'm Sorry
29. I love you daddy
30. Box braids
31. Take you there
32. Fool
33. Loved Properly
34. I'm losing
35. Unconditional
36. God never fucks up
38. Golden
39. Invisible
40. Heart Is Warm
41. Risk
42. Daddy
43. Too Deep
44. Eminem
45. Trust me
46. Push away
47. I CARE
48. Screwed
49. America's Home-wrecker
50. Thank you Versace
NEW BOOK

37. Not dating

1K 39 52
De Mesnata

Heather P.O.V

Waking up under Marshall's arms is something I would love to experience more often. The clock on the wall points 7:00 so I still have time to go back home, have a shower change into something else, meet Nikolay and go to the studio. Marshall peacefully sleeping beside me would make you think twice if this was the same Marshall you see on TV poking fun at the most controversial things happening in the world.

I slowly push his arm away from over my chest, his groan makes me stop moving. He moves a little covering me with half of his body.

"What time is it?"- he asks with his sleepy voice.

"Seven!" - I whisper and pass my hand over his head. The root of his hair needs to be dyed.

"We can drive to the studio together. Go to sleep!" -he doesn't open his eyes but he breathes against my neck and plants a kiss on it.

"We are not going to risk that much!" - I giggle hugging his broad shoulders pressing his body more against mine. Tracing his spine with my nails I enjoy the feeling of his skin against mine. I press my lips against his earring and kiss his earlobe and part of his neck. As I moved my legs a little under him, Marshall quickly places his hips in between them.

"Keep that up and we gonna be very late!" - he opens his hazel blue eyes to look at me.

I finally get through the door fully dressed laughing at Marshall whining about yet another round. I don't know where he gets all that energy. Naz is waiting in the car to drive me back home so after making sure my dress is in the right place I get in the car.

The drive to my apartment is silent. Naz doesn't make small talk even though I try to. His answers are short and not very useful to keep a conversation up so I was mainly focused in the road and the other cars. I notice one car being behind us for a long time so I kept an eye on it. No way Nikolay has been after me with a volkswagen. I look at Naz to see if he has noticed something suspicious, I mean he is a bodyguard, he should know when a car has been behind us for a long time. He looks relaxed.

Naz drops me in front of the building. Before I leave the car I check around for the car that was behind us and for any signs from Nikolay. None of them on sight. Saying goodbye to Naz I get out of the car and almost run inside the building.

Once in my apartment I rush in the shower while turning my phone on. Missed calls from my dad and Blair pop in the screen. I call Blair first, before getting in the shower. That can wait.

"Bitch where the fuck are you? I called you a million times, uncle Anthony called asking for you?" - she blurts in a rush as soon as she answers.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him we were at Devean's house with some friends and that your phone died."

"And what he said?"

"Hoe, he told me to pass the phone to you, I had to pretend I was having sex to save your ass." - If Blair parents would have called me asking where she was I would have choked. She is too quick for this type of things.

"Thanks, that's a smart save."

"Expect I don't wanna be in front of him ever again in my life. Now tell me where the fuck were you?"

"Don't worry about it, my dad knows you belong to the streets. I was with Marshall."

"At least I'm not fucking someone he can't stand."

"I hate you!"

"Next time can you give me a heads up please and don't turn your phone off!"

"Sure. I gotta take a shower now, talk to you later."

"Later bitch!"

As soon as I put the foot at the studios the front desk girl informs me that my dad is waiting for me in his office. After leaving my stuff in the studio I was appointed to work I go to my dads office. Suge is in there, sitting on the black leather couch smoking a cigar. This must not be good. My mind starts racing, what if they found out? I study their faces as I make my way to my uncle to give him a hug.

"Beautiful as always!" - he talks after taking the cigare off his mouth. "Since when did you get braids?"

"Do you like them?" - I turn around to show him, whipping the braids. It was always fun to do.

"Perfect. You look like the queen you are!" - I kiss his cheek and then go to greet my dad too.

"Dylan and Jason were not happy about them!" - I wrinkle my nose when my dad accepts my hug but doesn't give one back. My heart starts racing along with my mind. He definitely knows, I'm a dead person and so is Blair for covering up for me.

"They are white, what do you expect from them? They don't know the beauty of it." - Uncle Suge says laughing, his deep voice filling the office, I laugh nervously because I still don't know why my dad wants to see me.

"I called you last night but your phone was off." - My dad interrupts our conversation as I take a seat next to my uncle.

"My battery was dead..."

"Yeah Blair told me. Nikolay said, you made them go home after the shooting of the video."

"Well it was already late when we finished and Blair was waiting for me with Devean."

"Pumpkin if it was safe out there for you to move around alone we wouldn't have to hire security, but since you are a big star you have to keep your security around." - uncle Suge speaks and my dad nods in agreement. If you would first meet Suge with me you wouldn't believe he was the dangerous gangster everyone knew him about.

"I was with friends, nothing was going to happen." - I cross my arms and frown at them.

"I don't pay for security for you to ditch them. You will have to keep them around, you don't have a choice here." - my dad adds moving some papers around. They are not bringing Marshall up so my hopes get up high again.

"Even if you might be dating someone..." - I snap my head on my uncles direction in horror.

"I..I'm not dating anyone." - I stutter. Way to go Heather!

"I'm just saying... Maybe you don't want us to know about your dating life so you think moving around without security is a smart move but it ain't. No guy matters to us more than your safety." - Suges says looking at me with his head slightly tilted and eyes narrowed. I narrow my eyes to him too, trying to figure out what he knows. If he already knew about Marshall it would be the perfect excuse for him to go a crash both him and Dre, but since he was here talking to me he probably just heard rumors about me seeing somebody.

"If there is nothing more..." - I get up fixing my yellow skirt wanting to get out of here as soon as possible and avoid Suge for as long as possible.

"Ah I also checked the songs you brought to me. Half of them sound really bad, and the other half you have to work on the lyrics." - my dad gives me a paper with all his notes.

"Okay, I'll check them." - I take the paper from my dad and skim through it.

"I'll be at the studio in a minute." - he says so I say goodbye to Suge and leave.

I get in the booth immediately and start recording once again the songs my father finds sonically bad. My phone buzzes. I stop the song and check it out.

From Marshall: Why haven't I seen ur ass in fucking yellow before?

I don't know where he saw me, but maybe I crossed him on the hallway and for some reason, missed his presence.

To Marshall: I don't know.

From Marshall: stop by for lunch. I need to eat!

"Heather stop smiling at the phone and turn it off!" - My dad's voice makes me jump. I quickly shut the phone down. I hope he doesn't notice that my cheeks are getting warmer.

My father takes his seat in front of the soundboard and advices me about the flaws he has noticed on the previous recording. He knows exactly where my vocals are not hitting right on the beat even if it's something a normal ear wouldn't catch it. Working with him has always been fun and he is able to bring the best out of me, but sometimes when he is not in a good mood working with him is stressful.

"Okay baby girl, we are done for today." - he talks to me from the mic and stands up. The rest of the team does the same. I bring my wrist up to look at my watch. The time flies. It was already 3 pm and no one had left the room since we started recording. So when my dad leaves they all leave to grab something to eat. Because I'm left alone, I sneak out and find where Marshall is recording.

Dre is sitting in front of the soundboard just like my dad was a few minutes ago. Marshall is in the booth wearing a hoodie zipped up, but he is not recording anything, he is on the phone gesturing around. Dre has turned off the incoming voice from the booth so I have no idea who he is talking to or what he is talking about. The rest of the boys are smoking and writing apart from Proof who is making out with a girl I don't know.

"Hey miss Shields!" - Naz is the first to notice me. Proof stops what he is doing immediately. The rest hurry's up to put out the blunts cussing under breath and say hi in unison.

"Hey!" - I say closing the door behind me. Marshall has his back at me so he is yet to notice my presence.

"Have you eaten? I was about to go and get something!" - Proof pushes the girl away from himself and smiles at me.

"You lost in the way or...?" - I look at him gesturing the girl having an eyebrow raised and he puts his arm over my shoulders.

"C'mon Aitch, a man gotta keep his balls warm otherwise they get blue!" - he says laughing and I push him away while the boys find it really funny.

"Disgusting!" - I mutter as I reach for my wallet in my bag and hand him some money. "Lunch is on me today, now go!"

He stares at me, so does Bizarre, Denaun, Kuniva, Swifty and Naz.

"What?" - I look at them back.

"Nothing!" - Proof snatches the money from my hand tells the girl to leave and in a heartbeat he is out of the room.

Marshall finally turns around when he is done with his conversation. When his eyes land on me he raises an eyebrow as he looks at me from heels to head and smirks.

"Everything good?" - Dre speaks on the mic for him to hear when he puts his headphones on.

"Now that ma girl's here, everything's perfect!" - he says biting on his lower lip. Dre shakes his head while pressing on some buttons on the soundboard. A smile threatens my lips.

"Em, just start the second verse, we been on this bitch for 2 hours now." - Dre looks like he is absolutely done with him.

"Okay okay let me prepare my vocals!" - Marshall speaks on the mic and starts producing the weirdest sounds I have ever heard. Dre sighs and rubs his temples as the Denaun and Swifty crack up.

"Motherfucker! You don't need no vocal preparation just go in!"

Marshall starts rapping, Dre nods his head to the beat and watches Marshall through the glass. I thought he run out of bizarre things to say after his debut album. But here I am listening to him rap about the president getting oral sex, laughing at dead people, Dre having an AK to his face, spraying brains all over the place and all type of sexual references you can think off about a girl in yellow.

When Dre tells him to stop I don't understand my eyes are wide open and my lips slightly parted until Bizarre puts his thumb under my chin to close my mouth. If he would touch my cheek he would get second degree burn.

"Shit! And she still hasn't heard the first verse of this." - Swifty chuckles pushing Denauns arm.

"It's worst than this?" - I ask surprised. What else can be worse than him talking about a baby coming out disfigured and other stuff.

"Sis you're in for a surprise when this album hits the store." - Kuniva adds entertained.

"Dickhead, go a lil bit slower and please stick to the lyrics you wrote and don't freestyle about you girl!" - Dre talks to him.

"Fuck that, my girl's here looking like..." - he gestures at me through the glass, "...can I get outta this motherfucking cage and say hi to the beautiful girl out there?"

"Aight, get the fuck outta there, ain't up for no good anyway!"

"C'mon man, If you gonna be a whiny bitch about it, ain't coming out at all!" - He takes off the headphones and comes out of the booth anyway.

"Hi there baby!" - he drags out the words in a low voice and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Hi!" - I whisper puting my hand on the side of his face and hush a groan when he slams his lips on my neck with no warning leaving some wet and loud kisses in it. His jaw clenches under my touch.

"You look like you had a very active morning!" - He mutters for me only and grins getting a hold of my ass. Before I can say a word or even remove his hand his mouth is on mine.

"Get a motherfucking room you two, eww!" - Proof cringes as he walks in with food in his hands.

I pull away from his mouth feeling like the blush over my cheeks will never leave for the day.

"I'm sorry for distracting..." - I talk to Dre trying to sound stable and not affected by Marshall's manners. He is still keeping me pressed against him and fighting my hand which is struggling to get his away from my butt. Dre looks entertained.

"It's okay, he's been distracted since we saw you in the hallway." -Dre shrugs. Marshall finally let's go of my ass but as I take a step back from him, his hand contacts again with one of my butt cheeks. The slap is hard enough to make me yelp.

I look up ready to scold him but once I'm met with his eyes I pull my eyebrows together and tilt my head. He is high on something. I should have known, wearing a hoodie inside a booth in Los Angles is far away from normal.

"I'm thirsty!"- He throws himself on the couch in between Swifty and Bizarre. He grabs the hem of my skirt and pulls on it to make me sit on his lap but I ditch him and sit in a chair nearby. First of all I'm not happy he is high on something and second I don't want to be all over him infront of his friends out of respect.

"What's wrong baby?" - he asks frowning and grabs a can of beer pops it open and gulps down the drink. He knows I noticed but he wants to make sure I'm not giving him an attitude about it because guilt probably doesn't mix well with being high.

"Nothing, I'm more comfortable in here." - I start opening my food.

"You know..." - he starts talking looking at me with a smirk dancing at the corner of his lips. As I sense something sexual is about to leave his drugged mouth I shot him a glare and his mouth shuts close immediately to keep on chewing his food.

"I didn't find a salad for you Aitch, so I grabbed the same as us." - Proof says noticing the weird energy and changes the topic.

"Your bitch ass really wants me to cheat my diet!" - Bizarre exclaims in a high pitched voice rubbing his belly pretending to be scandalized by the food in front of him.

"Bitch you're half way through your burger, the fuck you talkin' about?" - Proof throws a fry at him which lands on Bizarre's chest. He grabs it and pops it in his mouth. Marshall starts laughing almost 5 minutes after the conversation.

As I eat with them Marshall looks absolutely out of it. He keeps leaning over Bizarre's belly to grip on my knee or pull on my arm to get me closer. The only time he is not being goofy is when Dre speaks to him, then he listens carefully like he doesn't want one word from him to be missed. You can notice the amount of respect Marshall has for Dre by just looking in his eyes when the doc speaks. He admires him.

There is no chance Marshall will leave Dre's side and Suge cannot make him switch sides by any manners. Marshall won't leave Dre neither for money, neither for safety. He has too much love for the doctor.

..........................................................................................................................................

Again this chapter was not proofread so if there are mistakes on it bare with me. I hope you like it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 103 23
In three years, so much has changed between Eminem and Nicole. Eminem is constantly on the news, being dragged into beefs and get to sued while Nicol...
8.4K 218 42
FBI agents Stella Hart and Jose "Johnny" Tuturro have been close since they arrived at the Southern California undercover house, known as Graceland...
9.7K 526 33
#48 in Mystery as of 29,1,18. What will you do when you are turned into the creature you hate the most? What if you are forced to live as something y...
34.9K 713 30
Oh Sweet love huh? Opposite attract don't it? Well this one did and boy oh boy was it a ride. Petunia not knowing what life had store for her made he...