GolMal (Complete✅)

Autorstwa Suk-24

"If life had a background music,it would have been easy to understand what the hell is going on"😳😳😳 It is... Więcej

Copyright©
Declaration
Characters & Context:
Chapter 1- Mumbai calling.....
Chapter 2- Love can take all the worries away.........
Chapter 3 -Crazy Deshmukh Family....
Chapter 4- Finally Mumbai.......!
Chapter 5 - Manik's interview..........
Chapter 6 - New hope....
Chapter 7- New admirers....
Chapter 8- Manan date.....
Chapter 9 - Welcome home....
Chapter 10-"Game of seduction..."
Chapter 11-"Passionate night..."
Chapter 12- "Morning chaos..."
Chapter 13 - " Hide and seek..."
Chapter 14 -" Narrow escape..."
Chapter 15- "When Cavya met..."
😍New cover😍
Chapter 16 - "Naughty Manik..Smitten Cabir."
Chapter 17 - " An unusual rendezvous..."
Chapter 18- " Challenge accepted..."
Chapter 19 - " The real GolMal begins..."
Proclamation
Chapter 20 - " How does a love story bloom?.."
Chapter 21- "The confession..."
The Readers Choice Awards
Chapter 22- "Comedy of Confusion..."
Chapter 23- "The dilemma..."
Chapter 24 - "Repercussion of divulgence..."
Chapter 25 - "When life takes a new turn..."
Chapter 26 - "Love doesn't care the distance..."
Chapter 27 - "Power couple and the camaraderie..."
Chapter 28 - "From the frying pan into the fire..."
My Inkitt Story
Chapter 29 - "Everything is fair in love and war..."
Anecdotes a collection of short stories
Chapter 30 - "As you sow, so you reap..."
Chapter 31- "Brave deserves the fair..."
❤Shout Out❤
Chapter 32 - "If she smiles, she is trapped..."
Chapter 33 - "Seal the deal..."
Chapter 34 - "Delight with a pinch of salt..."
Chapter - 35 "They're an item..."
Chapter 36 - "Double trouble..."
👻My new Inkitt story👻
Chapter 37 -"The quidnuncs..."
❤New Story Alert ❤
Chapter-39 "The Drama- queen in jeopardy..."
Important
Chapter 40 - "The chasing game..."
❤New Cover❤
❤Upcoming Books❤
Chapter 41 - "Pursuit of truth..."
Chapter 42 - "Birthday eve..."
Chapter 43- "The celebration continues..."
Chapter 44- "Fulfilling his fantasies..."
Chapter 45 - "Mind-boggling truth..."
Chapter 46 - "Manan...the eternal bond..."
❤New story update❤
Chapter 47 - "Enough of Golmal..."
Chapter 48 - "It's more complicated..."
Chapter 49 - "Quicksand of misunderstanding..."
Chapter 50 - "Edge of tomorrow..."
Chapter 51-"At sixes and sevens..."
👉Announcement👈
Chapter 52 - "All well that ends well..."
Chapter 53 - "Sweet punishment..."
🤔Need your suggestions🤔
Epilogue - "Happy ending?..."
🤗❤New story alert❤🤗
📚Launch of new book📚
🤗New story🤗
😁Wait is over😁
💞Malhotra weds Murthy - Revisit to GolMal💞

Chapter 38 - "Spilling the bean..."

1.9K 283 9
Autorstwa Suk-24

Deshmukh Niwas: Living room: 8:00 am:

Lata: (Almost whispered) "Asha even tried to talk to that Gattu Singh but he didn't talk to her."

She made a face. Although Lata's tone was low Aliya heard her every word. Her ears turned red in embarrassment.

Aliya: (In a satisfied tone) "He did exactly the right thing. Lata Tai, I know your Asha. She was seeking a chance to get into Manik's house as a house-help but in reality, she is a thief. She wanted to work there as she knows that it will be easy to steal things from a bachelor's house. And when she didn't get that chance now she is jealous of that cook Gattu Singh and spreading these gossips."

Vishwanath: (Being irritated) "Which gossip? I couldn't hear anything. Lata, what are you talking about?"

Lata flipped to face, Mr Deshmukh but before she could say anything Cabir muted her.

Cabir: (Annoyed) "Lata Tai, don't you have any other work to do or supplying worthless news to Nani has become your permanent job?

Lata was taken aback to receive back to backlashes but it seemed Sulbha had some other thought.

Sulbha: (With wide eyes) "Manik is missing his book? Lata, your...this Asha...I don't trust her a little bit. When you appointed her last month as your substitute, she stole my knitting sticks. And when I asked her she completely denied it. Do you know what she said? She said, like my ears my eyesight is also getting weak. The thing which I was assuming as my knitting sticks were actually two drumsticks (a vegetable). Can you believe it? How can I see the drumsticks as my knitting sticks?"

Aliya and Cabir hardly controlled their laughter which was whisking in their stomach.

Cabir: (In a very low voice) "Just the way you heard kiss as miss and cook as book."

Sulbha: (Adamantly) "She must be the person who has stolen Manik's book."

Lata was confusedly roaming her eyes on Sulbha and other people and eventually understood where is the problem. She immediately neared Sulbha and raised her pitch,

Lata: "Aai...it's not miss...it's ki.."

But this time someone else interrupted her. Aloka entered holding a cloth bag and a list in her both hands.

Aloka: (In an authoritative tone) "Lata, you have killed enough time doing these unnecessary talks. Now, go to the grocery shop and get me these things. And don't forget to get the bill from the shopkeeper. I have to write down the monthly expenditure. Now, go..quick."

She handed over the bag, money and the list to Lata. With an unwilling expression, Lata left the room. Cabir and Aliya sighed with relief and got up to leave. Just then Aloka halted them.

Aloka: "Cabir, I heard what Lata said. You and Aliya go there and try to know the actual story. It's not good that people are gossiping about our tenant."

Aliya and Cabir looked at each other and bobbed.

Vishwanath: "But why are you believing Lata? You know how she is. Always after spicy gossip."

Aloka: (Sternly) "Yes I know her and I don't believe her but I don't believe Man's nature either. They can do anything."

Saying this she left the room with a smug while Vishwanath wobbled his head in disbelief. Even women's nature is beyond his understanding.

................................................

Manan Flat: Bedroom: 8:30 am:

Nandini opened her eyes with lots of effort. She blinked numerous times and finally unfurled them to meet the morning rays coming from the slits of the closed curtains. Not even a second later a sharp pang was felt in the back of her head.

Nandini: (Moaned) "Ahhh...."

She pressed her head with both hands.

Manik: (In a teasing tone) "Good morning, Mrs Stinko. I hope now you are in this world."

Nandini followed the voice and with blinking eyes saw Manik was standing in front of the dressing table, getting ready for office. Within a second, Nandini came out from the trance and immediately her eyes fell on the wall clock. She got up with a jerk.

Nandini: (Yelled) "Are you mad? It's 8:35. Why didn't you wake me up? I am terribly late for school. SHIT..."

She tried to get down from the bed but immediately pressed her temples as the pain again hit her strongly. She lost her balance for a moment and Manik immediately neared her to support her.

Manik: (Concernedly) "Be careful. Why don't you take a leave for today? Take rest at home. This hangover will be okay."

Nandini: (Swayed her head in denial) "No way. It sounds ridiculous that Nandini Malhotra is taking leave for her hangover. I don't know why this affected me so badly when I took only some sips."

Manik: (Smiling) "Really? In some sips, you became so drunk that you behaved so coquettish?"

Nandini looked at him with a frown. Manik bit his lower lips as he is recalling some sensuous memory.

Manik: (With pretentious surprised expression) "What? Now, don't tell me that you forgot everything that you did last night."

Nandini: (In confusion) "What I did last night?"

Manik: "You...you were behaving very seductively last night. You wanted to do a striptease in front of me. And when I tried to make you understand that you are not in your sense then you pulled me in the washroom and....and after that..."

Manik dramatically halted and inched at Nandini in a tantalizing manner. He caressed her jawbone and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Nandini: (Gulping her saliva) "After that...?"

Manik: (Eyeing her lips) "After that you forced me to undress you and you were so close to me. Your lips (he skirted his thump on her luscious lips), your body, your breath were so close that...that I lost control and was seduced by you and we...we did it in the bathtub."

Nandini: (In disbelief) "WHAT? No way! Mr, Manik Malhotra...I was drunk a bit. I didn't become a nymphomaniac to do it in the bathtub. Stop making me fool."

She pushed Manik softly. Manik giggled to see her expression. She was totally crimson.

Manik: (Giggled out) "Why do I need to make when you are already? Just look at your face. You almost fainted to hear my fantasy."

Nandini: (Rolled her eyes) "Fantasy? Making out in the bathtub is your fantasy?"

Manik: (Licked his upper lip) "Yesss...my ultimate fantasy with you. Under warm water...playing with bubbles and with your soft skin. Having your back on top of me. Pressing your boo..."

Nandini immediately shut his mouth by placing her hand on his lips.

Nandini: (In a trembling voice) "Stop it Manik..."

She hid her face on his chest. Her body was shivering in shame. With an affectionate smile, Manik encircled her.

Manik: (With a light tone) "Okay, I will stop. But tell me one thing; if you were feeling so dizzy last night then why did you come alone by auto? You would have called me to pick you up. And I also have complaints against Navya and Shreya. They shouldn't leave you alone at night when they know you are not at all used to drinks. What if you started behaving weirdly in the auto as you did to me?"

The last line came with a suppressed giggle. Nandini sensed it and fisted his chest. All of a sudden, something lightened up in her mind. She lifted her face from Manik's chest.

Nandini: (In a serious tone) "Manik, last night someone was following me."

..................................................

Soha's place: Her bedroom: 8:45 am:

Soha was getting ready for the office when her mobile pinged. Getting irritated she glanced at it and within a fraction of a second, her vexed expression turned to a curious one. She swiped the green button in haste.

Soha: (burning in curiosity) "Hello....any news? Did you get that person?"

An unknown voice: "Yes, I followed him and got his address but till now, there is no sign of suspicion. I have been observing him for the last two days and came to know that he mostly spends his time in two places. One is as you say Manik Malhotra's flat and the other is some Shreya Sharma's apartment. Every day Gattu Singh leaves Mr Manik's flat around 9 am and comes to Shreya Sharma's place. Here he spends the entire day and near 6 pm he again returns to Mr Malhotra's flat. In between, I haven't seen him getting out or going anywhere. I think he cooks for both of the houses. There is nothing to suspect."

Soha: (With a snigger) "Mr Detective, I think I haven't hired you to give this much information. Even I could have found out these baseless petty details. To get something exclusive, you have to peep inside those places and their lives and I hope for this I don't have to tell you the modus operandi because for that only you are being paid by a lump sum amount. Get glued to that cook. I want to know what he is cooking in real."

Soha's tone was menacing. A brief silence passed and the unknown voice again came into life.

The unknown voice: "As you say, Madam. I will. By the way, I have noticed something else too. I don't know how it is related to this case but every day a lady around 23-24 yrs comes out from Shreya Sharma's flat and takes an auto to go somewhere. But she is not Shreya Sharma. I already confirmed it. Very soon I will get back to you with more information."

Soha: (In a vexed tone) "Do whatever is required but I want to know everything about this Gattu Singh and the people who are associated with him. Anyway, I am getting late. After this, do call me when you have some solid and interesting."

Saying this she cut the call.

Soha: (Murmured with an ominous grin) "The game is on, Manik. Very soon your every off the record matter will be on my table and then I will turn the table."

Author's note: Guys last Wednesday I have published my new general fiction 'Luscious Love'. Please read it and tell me if you want more general fiction from me. Your suggestions and views are important and welcomed. Lots of love. And again a reminder about Friday the 15th. Fulfil the target of 4000 votes soon so, that I can start its sequel. 😊😊😊❤❤❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.5M 20.8K 28
Earlier known as BRIDE OF GREEK GOD LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ❤️ BABY HUSBAND ❤️ Nandini is cheated by her parents.. They got her married to manik who is n...
777K 60.9K 78
Nandini, a quite girl who lives a simple life being the youngest child,with close friends and good grades.! However,simple turns into complex when sh...
253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
167K 14.3K 41
What happens when the sweet simple girl Nandini collides with a super adventurous guy Manik. Where will destiny take them ? Join this humorous ride t...