Golden Shady || Eminem Fanfic...

By Mesnata

She said : "Lay me down in golden dandelions 'Cause I've been waiting for this moment all my life." "But bab... More

Author Note
Aesthetic
1.Thank you Versace
2.Ain't her fuckin' publicist
3.P*ssy ass Romeo
4.I'm not Mr. N*sync
5.WE NEED A MIRACLE
6.Fucking hard
7.I don't trust you
8.Don't cry baby
9.I'll see you soon baby
10. Wanna get outta here
11. 101 ways to fuck the naive out of you
12.Who's Kim?
13. Don't call me
14.Small Talks
15. Unsophisticated
16. I'm on you
17. Morning boner
18. Just me and you
19. I'm not your girl
20. Wanna talk
21. Hold Me
22.You're an asshole
23. The option of going back
24. Pig
25. Say my name
26. Ex-lovers
27. Downgrading
28. I'm Sorry
29. I love you daddy
30. Box braids
31. Take you there
32. Fool
33. Loved Properly
35. Unconditional
36. God never fucks up
37. Not dating
38. Golden
39. Invisible
40. Heart Is Warm
41. Risk
42. Daddy
43. Too Deep
44. Eminem
45. Trust me
46. Push away
47. I CARE
48. Screwed
49. America's Home-wrecker
50. Thank you Versace
NEW BOOK

34. I'm losing

1.1K 47 76
By Mesnata

Heather P.O.V

I put my box braids in a messy bun when it's time to leave the set. Today I had my head in the work. I was rarely distracted even though Marshall texted and called like a hundred times, but the text he sent to me last night was still too hurtful for me to respond to him also after I talked to Sharonda I am not sure if I want to put up with his crazy, paranoid self.

Nikolay had left to go and bring the car while Vlad was waiting for me outside the trailer where I changed my clothes ready to go home after a long day. Once I'm ready I get out of the trailer and give Vlad the backpack I had with me. Justin comes out of his trailer at the same time pulling a shirt over his head.

"Yo Aitch!" - He calls running to me and putting his arm over my shoulders "We gonna hit the club in one or two hours you wanna come?"

"I'd love too, but I'm actually really really tired today. I didn't sleep much last night." - I put my hand over his as we walked together.

"Did you yell and screamed all night Aitch?" - he wiggles his eyebrows and I playfully slap his hand away laughing at his comment. My phone dings in my back pocket so I take some steps away from Justin to check the text.

From Marshall: I'm parked right in front of you come up with something and get in the car. We need to talk.

My heart starts beating fast as I look forward, I can't actually see him from the tinted windows of a car I don't recall knowing but I can feel him staring at me. Dammit! Has he been there enough to see Justin put his arm over my shoulders? Did he see me put my hand on his or me laughing at his comment? Of course he did! And I know what he is thinking. I already know how this talk is going to go. I'll not be able to talk about Christina because he will be steaming over me and Justin laughing and walking together.

I hate this. I hate this twist on my chest that makes me feel guilty when I'm not.

To Marshall: You said enough already on your text Marshall. Go away before Nikolay or Vlad sees you around.

From Marshall: Get in the fucking car or I'll get out and drag you inside. I don't give a fuck if everyone knows you've been fucking me all this time.

A shiver runs down my spine because I know he is reckless enough to come out of that car and cause a scene not caring if there is a bunch of people around or no one. I put my phone in my pocket and walk to Vlad.

"A friend is here to pick me up. She will drive me home." - I try to sound convincing and not let my voice crack. Vlad looks at me surprised then looks around.

"Okay, I'll tell Nikolay to follow you." - he replies and I feel like he sees right through me.

"Nah it's okay."

"Are you sure?" - He asks as I walk toward the car where Marshall is.

"I'll be fine!" - I rush a little because if Nikolay makes it before I get in he will come over and check which friend is picking me up.

I feel like the air is getting harder to get in the lungs and my heart pounds like crazy in my chest as I get in the car avoiding to open the door much. I know the car is not his but his scent is all over it already and it hits me like a truck. I don't look at him, I just pull the seat belt across my body and wait for him to move the car. He leans over and I push my body to the door to avoid any physical contact with him. I don't know if I do it because I'm afraid of his reaction to what he just saw or I don't want any affection from him.

Whatever the bigger reason is, it flashes disappointment across his hazel to blue eyes.

"You wanna grab something to eat first?" - he asks. Is he serious?

"Do whatchu want, just move away from here!" - I say crossing my arms over my chest and he does what I ask. He drives silently, I notice the way his hands are grabbing the wheel hard enough to make the veins on his hands pop. I look at him sideways, his jaw is clenched and he is breathing like there is not enough air for him in the car. Is he going to snap at me?

"Stop breathing like a damn bull!" - I snap first because I don't want him to overpower me.

"I'm breathing normally!" - his calmed voice doesn't add up with his mannerism and it frightens me.

"Does this..." - I imitate his breathing and his clenching jaw and his fists on the wheel "...look normal to you!"

"Are you on your damn period?" - He arches an eyebrow at me and I shot a glare over at him.

"If you dare threaten me with a public scene again you'll be the one bleeding, prick!" - I look him in the eyes and he moves away a little surprised.

"I called and texted you more than a million times and you wouldn't pick up!"

"I really wonder why!" - I press my lips looking at him as he drives and gives me a quick glance.

"I wonder why too. Maybe it has something to do with the bitch ass clown whose clownery you seem to enjoy so much!" - he points at me and his thick chain around his wrist jingles.

Here it is. He couldn't keep it more inside him. He couldn't go farther with his cool acting. I sigh and chuckle. I use all my energy to not start explaining to him what was going on because I know he will be more than happy to talk about that than Christina.

"Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that you was on the phone with someone you was not supposed to be." - I start raising my voice.

"I ALREADY TEXTED YOU WHY SHE CALLED!" - He is quick to raise his voice above mine and his hand reaches towards me.

"THE SAME TEXT WHERE YOU PRACTICALLY CALLED ME A SLUT? - I slap his hand away trying to make my words be heard. He puffs shaking his head and rolls the window down. We are already in a drive-through and he leans to order food.

"Answer me!" - I urge him when he thinks I forgot about it after he ordered.

"What do you want me to answer? What do you want me to think after what I just saw with my own eyes, Heather?"

"And what about what I heard with my own ears, Marshall?"

"You only heard part of the conversation!" - He yells at me.

I don't answer because our food is ready and I have to turn away to hide my face from the employee. The person doesn't react to Marshall, probably because he looks angry. He drives us to the underground parking lot of my building and we immediately take the elevator. I feel Marshall's eyes look down on me as we wait for the machine to stop on my floor. He puts his arm around my waist and I move away from it. His skin tightens around his jawline.

When the elevator stops I get out of it first and open the door to my apartment. He follows me.

"So are we going to leave it like this?" - He prods the conversation as I walk to my room to grab some clean clothes so I can take a shower. I hear him move something in the kitchen area.

"Maybe you should get me drunk to make me believe your stupid lies again!" - I yell from the corridor and I see him come towards me.

"Can you actually stop to talk?" - he sounds frustrated.

"Go on, I'm all ears!" - I say and as he is just a few steps away from me I get in the bathroom and slam the door probably to his face because his next words echo around the house and in the bathroom.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" - curses he behind the closed door.

I open the door again and when I see his fist hanging in the air I know he was about to punch the wall or the door.

"Don't you swear at my house!" - I chastise and as I'm about to close the door again he slams it open and storms in. I flinch away from the rumble caused by it. His hands reach for me.

"I didn't cheat on you with Christina, baby." - his voice smothers as his fingertips brush against my wrists. I quiver away and as I silently hang my clean clothes I'm aware of the stressed muscles in my face and the burning feeling at the back of my throat from all the yelling.

"And I'm supposed to believe this because why?" - I fume turning around finding myself face to face with Marshall. I want to believe him so bad, I want to ignore my guts when it comes to him.

"Because it's the truth!" - he drawls, his eyes wondering my face.

"Says the one whom I exactly saw lying Christina while having a hooker in the lap!" - I push him on the chest with my finger looking up at his eyes.

"I exactly saw motherfucking Justin with his arm around you and you laughing with his bitch ass." - he snaps at me, his eyes grow colder and I sigh in frustration taking a step back but he grabs my arm quickly "What about that?"

"What does this have to do with our argument Marshall!" - I pull my arm from his grip and put my hands on the side of my head as it starts hurting. He clenches his jaw.

"I'll tell you what it has to do with our conversation. You only heard part of the conversation and was quick to run to motherfucking Justin. You think I don't know..." -he taps violently his temple with his finger, his veins visible there and on the side of his neck "...how he is there for you always? I said it in the text and I'll say it to your MOTHERFUCKING face. You are JUST LIKE EVERY MOTHERFUC..."

He doesn't finish his sentence because I grab whatever I can reach from my skincare products and throw it in his direction. Thickheaded bastard. The adrenaline spiking and giving me a feeling of power.

"Yeah? That's why we have sex with condom on? Because you think I'm opening my legs for Justin or is it because you keep doing it with all sorts of prostitutes you can find and you are not clean!" - I rage at him throwing something else at him, my tears fighting stronger than my self-control. I feel them urging and blurring my vision. I bite down on my lip as I feel the knot in my throat. I won't cry in front of him. Something on his eyes switches and I swallow.

"You want me to fuck you bare?" - his voice low and raspy from all the screaming. Marshall closes the gap between us and his large hand grabs my elbow hard enough to move me from my ground before I could move away from him.

"Let go of me!" - I pull away but his grip tightens on my skin.

"Is that what will make you believe me? Fucking you bare?" - A smirk wonders his lips looking me in the eyes as I try to free myself from him.

"If you don't leave me alone I'll slap you!" - I warn him. His face is close enough for his breath to slap the side of my cheekbone when he chuckles. I clench my teeth when his wet lips brush against it and run down my ear.

"I bet your pussy feels a hundred times better bare baby." - he whispers in my ear and I gasp when a shiver runs down my body in all wrong places.

"Probably better than Christina's!" - I whisper through clenched teeth and I wince when his hand makes my head go backward when he grabs my jaw and his mouth attacks mine. I don't return his kiss, I keep my lips pressed. His fingers press harder on my cheeks causing my lips to part a little and he bites my lower one hard enough to gain a groan from me. His other arm coils around the small of my back and cups my butt letting go of my arm keeping me on my tiptoes against his warm body.

I bite him back in defense as I push my body against his. He pulls away and looks deep in my eyes. I knit my eyebrows trying to look hard but his hand on my jaw pushes my head back and his soft lips and wet tongue make contact with my throat. Marshall's mouth nips my thin skin there and my breathing starts getting heavy. I press my thighs together.

I don't know if it is the fight, the words or the way he grabs and touches but I forget I'm supposed to fight him my forearms stop pushing against his chest and against my better judgment my hands are already running over the back of his blond head and tugging on his t-shirt pulling it as I pressed my chest harder in him.

Once he knew he had me, he let go of my jaw and I've never seen anyone unbutton and push down my shorts faster than him. My heart beats faster and harder as I feel the blood rush all over my body. I wonder if he feels it. His lips and teeth kiss and graze my collarbone. A moan escapes my lips and he pulls away from my neck to attack my mouth again.

I growl when he flies me in the middle of the bed with only my panties, on my breasts bounce. I look at him pull his t-shirt off from the collar and I bite my lip, squeezing my thighs together as his abdomens contract under his inked skin. His eye color turns darker when he grabs on my ankle and pushes my legs open.

"I ain't fucking no other bitch and you ain't opening these legs for no one but me!" - He mumbles against my tummy. I receive his waist between my thighs and brush his ribs with them. I press my fingers on the nape of his neck while he grabs on my panties and pulls them hard enough to tear them. I feel myself wet and turned on by all of this. My stomach twists and turns and I find it difficult to fill my lungs with air when I feel him skin to skin in between my legs.

"Fuck!" - he moans against my opened and panting lips once he is completely inside me. The sensation of having him skin to skin in me makes me feel dizzy and I moan against his mouth. I push my hips against him and clutch on his tattooed biceps with my fingertips while desperatly try to grip his too short hair at the back of his head with my other hand.

"Marshall!" - I call his name when he doesn't exactly go for gentle movements and when he stands on his knees between my legs grabbing my waist with both of his hands I whine gripping the blanket tight for support. 

"You like it like this right? "

I try to respond but all the sound that leaves my mouth is a painful cry of pleasure. It feels good, better, it feels different. I bite my lip when he keeps thrusting hard inside me making my body rock with him. I look at him as he concentrates on his movement.

I'm weak, I like him too much to keep my head straight, I feel too lightheaded around him and maybe he did cheat on me with Christina, maybe he cheated on me with all the groupies they have at the studio but here I am accepting the pleasure he offers me. My vision blurs and my nose burns. When he looks up at me I close my eyes fast so he doesn't see. I'm too deep in! I'm losing!

The tears roll down my temples as the moans coming out of my chest are a mix of pleasure and sadness. Literal pain wonders around my heart and stomach and I don't know if he is the one causing it or taking it away. The way all of this is making me fill makes me want to curl up like a child. I don't know if he notices but he doesn't stop until my legs stiffen and as per usual when I'm close try to close them coming undone around him.

Marshall comes inside of me, filling me, the physical feeling is breathtaking, I love it but the emotional one is too much, I feel happy, defeated, pleased, disturbed all at once. I trust him, I trust him, I trust him. He trusts me! When he leans and his lips slowly brush against the wet trail the tears left behind my heart skips a beat because he did notice. His arms wrap around my naked body and I break down.

"Shhh!" - he tries calming me kissing my forehead and cheeks. "You can ask me whatever you want baby!" - he whispers as he wipes the wetness from my temple with his thumb. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 247 14
"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you Yeah, everything we broke, and all the tr...
126K 646 8
ဘိန်းရာဇာကြီးနဲ့ သူ့ထက် ၂၇နှစ်ငယ်တဲ့ ကလေးမလေးတို့ position ပေါင်းစုံနဲ့ စားပြမယ့် စာအုပ်လေးပါ။ ၃ပိုင်းအပြီးဝတ္ထုဖြစ်ပြီးOwn Creationပါ။ ချစ်ခြင်းမေတ...
165K 6K 26
𝗬/𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱...