The Assignment (Kylo Ren X Re...

By kylokid

*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 29

781 29 57
By kylokid

-Kylo POV-

She's leaving me. She's going to Canto Bright and I won't see her until her mission is over. I want to stop her from going or at least go with her but the Emperor said for me, Hux and Phasma to stay behind.

And even worse, she's going with that guy. Leo. I don't trust him. He obviously wants to get in her panties but I won't let that happen. Before they left I went to Vicrul's room and i told Vicrul to keep his eye on Leo and not let him try anything.

-Kylo's conversation with Vicrul-

I stand at the doorway to Vicrul's room. He has a shared space with the other knights but they each have their own rooms and bathrooms.

I notice Vicrul is packing and I stop him by calling out his name.

"Yes Master?" He says it as a question, urging me to explain why I'm here.

"I don't trust Leo." I tell Vicrul flat out.

"Is there anything I can do sir?" Vicrul answered.

I looked into his thoughts and Vicrul wanted to kill Leo as much as I do. Probably more. I know if I asked him to he wouldn't hesitate to kill Leo but I know my Darling wouldn't approve of that.

"Yes, kill him if he tries anything. Kill anyone who tries to touch her." I order him. He nods and I leave his room.

-Kylo-

I know Vicrul will protect her but I don't know about Ushar. I trust him but I've heard his thoughts about her. His thoughts are violent. He wants to hurt her and he'll like it. I just hope he's not dumb enough to try to touch her.

I watch as her ship takes off, she looks at me and I smile knowing I've finally told her I love her. It took everything I had in that moment to have the courage to say it to her and I don't know I'll be able to say it again.

Her ship takes off and I don't know when I'll see her again. Or if I'll see her ever again.

"Ren" my thoughts are interrupted by Hux snapping at me.

"What is it leprechaun." I snap back at him.

"Is someone bitter because your bitch left you." Hux teases me and my vision goes red.

I shot my hand out and his breathing stops. His body is lifted into the air and he's clawing at the invisible force on his neck.

"Don't talk about her like that!" I shout at him, no longer in control of my actions.

His face is slowly turning purple and his life is playing in his mind, over and over. He thinks he's going to die but I won't let him off so easily. I let go of the force on his neck and ignite my saber. I slash my saber at his right leg and lightly slash a single burn on his upper thigh. He screams out in pain but I ignore his cries.

I leave him screaming in the hallway and I know I'll get hell from him for hurting him but he's lucky I didn't kill him.

I stomp down the hallway annoyed, prepared to destroy anything in sight.

-1 day later-

I'm sitting in my office writing out some paperwork and an inferior office scurries into my office.

"Sir, on a raid. We were able to apprehend the Scavenger." He says to me. I nod and he scurries away.

My mood suddenly brightens. I get to torture the scum. I walk over to the interrogation room and open the door. She's unconscious and strapped down.

Her eyes flicker open and when she realizes where she is she tries to fight the hold. Pathetic.

"What do you want with me?" She asks frantic as she fights the restraints again.

"Where are your friends?" I try to use the force to see into her mind but she's blocking me out.

She struggles but doesn't say anything. I try and push harder into her mind but nothing. She's getting stronger.

I push harder into her mind and I finally see the few moments before she was taken.

It's cold. The snow is falling and her two 'friends' and trying to help her. She's been shot by a plaster in the leg. They try and help her up but she falls to the ground again.

There's screaming from a nearby ship. They have to go.

"Finn. Poe. Rey. We have to go!" I person screams from the pilots seat.

I hear people running from behind her. She knows she'll be caught.

"Go." She tells the two men and they take off running to the ship.

Everything goes black and I'm back in the interrogation room. From what I just saw I know can use it to provoke her.

"That's right. They left you. All alone in that forest. They were going to leave you to die." I taunt her.

"They'll come back for me." She screams at me in defense but she doesn't sound fully convinced by her own words.

"You have no one." I tell her, trying to get a reaction.

"Same for you Ren." she's trying to get a reaction from me but it won't work.

"I have someone. Unlike you." This is going no where. It's like a tug-a-war that no one will win

"You mean your little bitch?" She spits at me, trying to get a reaction. "I thought by now she'd finally come to her senses and leave your psychotic ass." She continues on and my patience is wearing thin.

I shoot my hand out and for the second time in the past 24 hours I force choke someone. She gasps for air and struggles in her restraints. I huff annoyed and leave her to sulk.

I need to go to my quarters before I murder my staff. Today is just not my day. My girl had to leave, Hux is a little bitch and now I have to deal with Resistance scum.

I push in the code to my room and as soon as I step inside I rip off my helmet.

I look at the time and it's late at night. I should probably shower and head to bed.

After a nice shower I change into my black clothes and slip into bed.

-KYLO'S DREAM-

"Kylo" her voice is calling out to me. She's wearing a beautiful light pink dress.

We're in a meadow. She's laughing and pulling at my hand. She wants to go exploring. I look around and realize we're on Naboo.

She laughing and dancing around. The smile on her face makes me smile. I love seeing her happy and I love her.

"I love you." I hear her voice echo in my head. My smile is wide and I'm the happiest I've ever been.

I reach out to her and suddenly the grass and flowers are dying. Her stomach starts bleeding and I run over to her. I grab her and hold her. I plead her to live but I can feel her fading away in my arms.

I look into her eyes and everything goes black.

I panic. I sit up in bed panting. It felt so real.

Then I see her again. This time she's standing at the end of my bed. She's wearing a dark red silky nightgown that hugs her body in all the right places.

I don't know if it's real or not. My darling is standing at the end of my bed and I have no idea if it's real or not.

I call out her name and her mouth opens slightly. She doesn't know if it's real either.

She calls my name and I say her name again, still unsure if this is my imagination. She takes a step towards me and I get off my bed. I take another step and without knowing my feet carry me to her.

She looks up at me with a sparkle in her eyes. "How is this happening?" She asks me confused.

I wish I could answer her question but the only answer I can think is that we're a dyad but that's impossible. Right?

"I don't know." I answer her.

She looks up at me with her gorgeous eyes. At this moment I want nothing more then to hold her and kiss her. To show her I love her. There's a million things I want to say to her but I wouldn't have enough time, so I tell her the one that's on the tip of my tongue.

"I miss you." I tell her as I place a hand on her cheek.

"Me too." She answers me and for some reason I'm relieved.

I hear a scream and I turn around for a second out of reflex, when I turn back to see her she's gone.

I quickly grab my helmet and put it on. I get into the halls and there's Hux. He's disheveled, he runs a hand through his hair and for the first time, he looks nervous to tell me something.

"The scavenger has escaped. She left in an escape pod and she hurt Phasma in the process." And suddenly I understand why he was scared to tell me because I use the force to send him flying down the hallway.

"Find her. Search the galaxy. I don't care if you bring her back dead or alive. Just take care of it." I scream at Hux then repeat the order to another General.

I hear another scream, most likely from Phasma. I follow the screams and find her on the floor wailing in pain. The doctors are surrounding her and she's being carried off.

-1 hour later-

I walk into Phasma's medbay room and she's awake. She looks down at her hands nervously when she sees me.

"I'm so sorry sir, it's all my fault she got away." She apologizes profusely. With anyone else I'd shut them down and be annoyed but I actually don't mind Phasma.

"Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault." I say to her with slight sympathy in my voice.

"Sir. When I get out of here I will find her I promise." I nod to her words, not caring about her promise.

"Don't worry about it Phasma. Right now your health is more important. Do you have anyone to take care of you?"

"Yes sir. I have my wife coming to take me home soon." I nod and leave, satisfied with her answer.

And now finally I can go back to my room and sleep. Maybe I can dream of my Darling and her beautiful smile.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I didn't have cell service. BUTTT I did write the next few chapter and things are about to get INTENSE! Okay! I love you and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.3K 31
Since the age of eighteen, you had planned, strived and worked your hardest to become an employee at Ren Industries, one of America's most notorious...
889K 18.9K 49
Your talent in English literature hasn't gone unnoticed by your professor, Kylo Ren, but you lack the focus and application to meet your full potenti...
255 2 18
Kylo Ren always thought himself to be Supreme Leader Snoke's one and only pupil. He had been groomed to take Snoke's place, or so he thought. What wi...
390K 12K 45
Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snoke. The war once again resumes between th...