The Assistant | Scavi

By LittleCarokind

Scott Hoying, 24 years old, needs only one internship to finish his studies. His dream internship would be wi... More

Prologue
First Day
An intern? Really?
Wine Night
Meetings
Ice and Tea
Last recording
Listening
Reviewing
Going Out
Good Morning
Home
Teasing
Lunch
Early Morning
Stones
Left
Talks
Invitation
Learning to Trust
Calming Down
Early Morning Talks
Mitch
Date Night
Hammock
Cuddly Morning
Release Party
Medicine
Tired
Panicking
Like a Hangover
Exhausted
Nightly Walks
Confession
The Assistant
BBQ
Packing
Advice
Nashville
Break
Hotel Room Date
Before the Show
Showtime
The Tourbus
Tour Life
Exploring
An Interview
Trying not to Panic
Getting through it
Exhausted
Shower
Picnic with a view
Arlington
Breakfast
Family Time
Goodbye
Apart
A walk in the park
A phone call
Reunited
Finding out
More evidence
Confronting
Honesty
Therapy Call
Back to everyday life?
Meeting Mia
Thor and Aquaman
Visalia
Uneasy
Dinner
Shooting Star
Sequoias
Los Angeles
Aftershow Party
Shock
Gone
Finding out
Waiting for news
Adeline
Heartbreak
Cabin
Grounding
Stay
Night
Mushrooms
Fondue and Foreplay
Making Love
Going Home
The Meeting
Escaping
Movie Night
Press Statement
Hiking Boots
Jamming
First Date
The Journey
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

Question Game

142 6 20
By LittleCarokind

When Scott woke up again, he noticed that he was being watched. He stirred and opened his eyes, seeing Avi's green orbs immediately.

"Good morning" the bearded man whispered. "I didn't wake you up, didn't I?"

Scott shook his head. "No... I kinda woke up on my own, I think? What time is it?"

"Seven" Avi replied and chuckled when he saw the shocked expression on his boyfriend's face. "We slept at 10.30, so it's actually no wonder that we're awake..."

"Hmmm... true" the blonde replied. "And now?"

Avi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know? But I feel like just talking? We haven't really talked in a few days and... I don't know I feel like there are just so many things I don't know about you."

Scott smiled at him. "Dito. I mean you already told me a lot, but we never covered the basic things... Like what is your favourite colour, what are your dreams for the future..." he mused.

"Hmmm, why don't we play a little game?" Avi offered. "I'll ask you a question and then you'll ask me a question? Back and forth?"

Scott nodded. "Sounds like a wonderful plan. You'll start." 

"Hmm... what's your favourite colour?"

"Blue," Scott said. "I like blue a lot and I feel like it suits me."

"It does, especially with your eyes. I like your eyes. The blue is so clear, so beautiful. Like the sky..."

Scott smiled. "Yours are beautiful as well. They suit you. This mixture of green and brown... like the forest, like nature" he replied.

Avi smiled. "Thank you."

Scott smiled. "You're welcome. Now it's my turn, right? So I want to know... what's your dream vacation?"

Avi smiled. "Hmmm, I don't need much, to be honest. And I am not choosy when it comes to the spot. I like nature a lot and I like to be alone. I've been to Europe quite a few times now. I'm not as famous there so I'm just another tourist. And I like hiking, of course. But I also like to swim in the sea or a lake. How about you?"

Scott smiled. "I don't go on vacations that often. I mean we have the beach right in front of our doorstep and I like spending a lot of time there in the summer. And I go home to Texas of course. But right now this is all there is. But in the future, I can see myself travelling the world." He shrugged his shoulders. "I never did a full-on hiking trip, but I wouldn't mind trying it out with you."

Avi smiled at him. "Me neither. We'll do it as soon as we have some time. Maybe while we're still on tour, but after the tour, I definitely want to take you to the sequoias" the bearded man said.

"I heard from them, but I never went there. But I would love you to take me there" Scott replied.

"I will," Avi replied. "Now, it's my turn again. What's your favourite food?"

"My Mum makes really good lasagna," Scott replied. "Really good comfort food. Also your quesadillas? So simple but so delicious. And I am not saying this because you asked."

Avi chuckled. "Thank you. Would your mother make some lasagna when we visit Texas? I love some good childhood food" he replied.

Scott laughed. "Maybe I already asked her? She always makes lasagna when I'm visiting, she just knows that it's my favourite. What's your biggest irrational fear? Like... not your anxiety but other things..."

"Uuuh, hitting hard this time," Avi said with a smile on his face. "It's deep waters. Like when I cannot see my feet, it's just terrifying. Now me... what is your biggest dream in life? I mean you're just starting your career, there has to be something?"

"Well..." Scott began. "My biggest dream used to be working with Beyoncé, you probably know that."

"Mmhm, has that changed?" Avi asked while he drew little circles onto Scott's stomach.

"I feel that it has," Scott replied. "Working with you has changed me. I want to produce music, of course. Want to be creative and work with people who are passionate about what they're doing. People like you."

Avi smiled. "And you'll be able to do this. You're so talented and I really want to work with you and Kevin on my next album, if you want to, but I probably said that a few times already."

Scott chuckled. "You did, but I want that, too. And maybe I can try to work as a freelance producer? I will need to look into it. But it definitely would be nice to be able to decide the projects I want to do in the future. But I will need to work on my resume..."

Avi nodded. "It's a lot. But you have one foot in the door now at Fantasy and we'll make it work. Just imagine, after touring the world, I'll take a break, maybe a month or two to get inspiration and to write and then it's off to the studio again. So by the time you're finished with your thesis, we'll be in the studio, creating music and working on your resume" he explained.

"I love that you're already making plans. Honestly, it's good having some sort of security, thanks to you" Scott replied. "And I am so looking forward to seeing the whole process of making an album with you."

"It's always a lot of fun. I love studio time" Avi said and sighed softly. "And right now I love touring a lot. Especially on mornings like this." He kissed Scott's cheek softly.

"Mmhm, me too" Scott replied and closed his arms around his boyfriend. "I'm curious about your first kiss... wanna tell me?"

Avi shrugged his shoulders. "There's not much to it. It was Mia, my ex-wife," he explained.

"Of course. And your second first kiss?" Scott asked. "I mean I always say that I had two first kisses, I don't know about you."

"I'm not proud of it, Scott. It was just a random guy. One night stand" Avi whispered. "Didn't feel like anything special."

Scott kissed his temple. "Sometimes the first time you do something is important, sometimes it isn't."

"When we kissed in that room in the cabin, remember? This is the kind of kiss I want to remember as my first" Avi mused.

"And you can, Avi. No one will tell you otherwise. Especially not me, because damn that kiss was something else" Scott pulled his boyfriend up and connected their lips in a soft kiss.

"Thank you, Scott. And yes, that kiss was good. And it started something wonderful..." Avi kissed him once more and then grinned. "Now you and your first kisses!"

Scott smiled. "Okay, there are two, of course. I had my very first kiss with my best friend, Kirstie. We dated for a while way back when. Actually" Scott giggled. "Mitch dated her as well."

Avi gasped. "Oh no. The poor girl."

Scott nodded. "She wasn't very happy about it, that's true. But she's living her dream right now. She's in New York, on Broadway, she has a boyfriend and three dogs" he explained. "Maybe we can meet her when we're there."

Avi nodded. "I would love that. And your second first kiss?"

Scott blushed.

"Wait," Avi said when he saw the blush. "Let me guess... Mitch?"

Scott nodded. "Of course it was Mitch. We... were best friends and when we both came out we kind of started dating? Like the High School type of dating. Making out in the car and stuff... but we decided very quickly that we're better off as besties. Actually, we tried hooking up once more when we became roommates but damn did it feel like I was kissing my brother."

Avi nodded. "I get that," he said. He turned onto his back and looked at the ceiling. "I got the same feeling with Mia. It just didn't fit. I had a hard time finding out why, because I didn't want to be gay."

Scott looked at him. "You know that you don't choose your sexuality, Avi. You only choose if you accept it and try your best to be your true self."

"I am trying," Avi said softly. He knew that Scott would accept him no matter what, but he just needed to mention again that he was in this, that he really wanted to be with him.

But Scott shook his head and kissed his temple tenderly. "You are far beyond trying Avi. You are succeeding."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 310 33
When Breanna runs into the famous Scott Hoying her life is flipped upside down. She becomes best friends with the amazing band which changes her life...
78.7K 2.7K 17
Now that Scott and Mitch's relationship is secure, how will they get through it all and still come out on top?
4.5K 137 14
Scott is a singer on YouTube waiting to be discovered. Mitch is a quiet, lonely guy with a best friend. When they collide paths, will Scott be able t...
74.4K 5.5K 35
Scott Hoying is one of Mitch Grassi's biggest fans. Scott discovered his music at a point in his life where everything was going downwards and he wan...