Golden Shady || Eminem Fanfic...

By Mesnata

She said : "Lay me down in golden dandelions 'Cause I've been waiting for this moment all my life." "But bab... More

Author Note
Aesthetic
1.Thank you Versace
2.Ain't her fuckin' publicist
3.P*ssy ass Romeo
4.I'm not Mr. N*sync
5.WE NEED A MIRACLE
6.Fucking hard
7.I don't trust you
8.Don't cry baby
9.I'll see you soon baby
10. Wanna get outta here
11. 101 ways to fuck the naive out of you
12.Who's Kim?
13. Don't call me
14.Small Talks
15. Unsophisticated
16. I'm on you
17. Morning boner
18. Just me and you
19. I'm not your girl
20. Wanna talk
21. Hold Me
22.You're an asshole
23. The option of going back
24. Pig
25. Say my name
26. Ex-lovers
27. Downgrading
28. I'm Sorry
29. I love you daddy
30. Box braids
32. Fool
33. Loved Properly
34. I'm losing
35. Unconditional
36. God never fucks up
37. Not dating
38. Golden
39. Invisible
40. Heart Is Warm
41. Risk
42. Daddy
43. Too Deep
44. Eminem
45. Trust me
46. Push away
47. I CARE
48. Screwed
49. America's Home-wrecker
50. Thank you Versace
NEW BOOK

31. Take you there

1.1K 40 76
By Mesnata

Marshall P.O.V

It's late and I'm sitting in this waiting area with Proof while Heather is in this salon getting her hair done. Sharonda and Sindy are inside with her. Their laugh is loud enough to be heard where we are standing.

Sharonda doesn't like people much. If you get in her nerves she will make it known. That's why she and Kim don't get along with each other. Not now not ever. She thinks Kim doesn't know how to keep her family in peace, she thinks white women lack the ability to keep their husbands, I don't know what she means by that.

Proof would never talk bad about his wife, and would never let his "girls" talk bad about her. I think she knows what we all do in studios and when we are away but she still doesn't go out there cheating on my dawg, or leaving their kids home alone for days to rampage in clubs where our friends would see her eat some other dude's face or take their kids away. She would never do those things to Doody.

So hearing my friend's wife laughing her ass off with my girlfriend makes my stomach prickle. Denaun and Bizarre have both talked to me about how good she is, how sweet and understanding she is. But they like everyone if the person is not Kim, I told myself. No one around me likes Kim, they think she is this manipulative bitch who makes some sort of magic to tie me to her.

They don't know her as I do. They haven't seen her love me when no one would, they haven't seen her stick with me when I had nothing. She promised me she wouldn't leave me. Yeah, we fight, yeah she fucks other people and I fuck other people but we are made for each other. Aren't we?

While Heather... Heather doesn't understand my growing up environment, Heather wouldn't understand why I am how I am because she doesn't know what is it to be abandoned by those who are supposed to love you unconditionally. Both her parents loved her. They love her too much. I still remember her face when I told her my mom had sued me. Her brain couldn't comprehend that kind of behavior. She might want to leave my ass as soon as her career might get in the edge because of this relationship, Heather might leave my ass as soon as her dad would find out and she would feel like disappointing him.

"Whatchu thinking off?" - Proof asks.

"Nothing..." - I shrug then I sigh. "Looks like Sharonda likes Heather." - I add.

"She does, otherwise she would have told her about Kim." - says Proof putting down a hairstyle catalog.

"Yeah." - I nod. Heather's laugh booms again from the salon followed by Sharonda and the hairstylists I guess. What are they doing in there?

"You know I didn't want you to get involved with her because the danger that comes with it..." - He pauses

"But?" - I encourage him to talk.

"But she is a nice girl you know... you might want to decide whatchu gonna do before it gets out of hand."

"It's not gonna get out of..."

"If you don't plan on leaving Kim... If you still think no one is going to love you besides her you better break up with Heather before she falls further for your white ass, you know what I mean? She is a nice girl to suffer from this."

"Heather has not fallen for me. Whatchu talking about?" - I shake my head at his ridiculous words.

When Heather comes out after four hours being in there, laughing her ass off with Sharonda and Sindy she looks like another person. She is always beautiful but this hairstyle looks like it was made for her. I stare at her with my mouth wide open at a loss of words. That hair would make her look like a God when pulled in a bun. That hair would look hot when she rides my dick, or when I bend her over somewhere and get a hold of those braids.

"Tell the girl she looks stunning asshole!" - Sharonda slaps the back of my head and I snap out of my thoughts.

"You... I love the way this hair makes you look..."- I stutter. 

"I love the way this hair makes you look?" - Sharonda mocks me "What the fuck are you, an alien? This ain't about you ass, it's about her!" - I swear to God if Proof wasn't my friend I'd fight her.

Sindy and Heather giggle. She is still drunk. They all are. I get up from the white leather armchair I was seating and grab her jaw to give her a kiss in the mouth.

"You look perfect!" -I say looking at her eyes and I smile when she does. "Was that good enough for your ugly ass parrot?" - I turn around talking to Sharonda as I put my arm on Heather's shoulder and get us out of the saloon.

"What were you all laughing about in there?" - I ask Heather as we walk to the car, she struggles to keep her balance.

"We were making fun of your dance moves." - She laughs throwing her head back.

"Were you now?" - I pinch her side and she jumps away from me screaming. I catch her arm before she falls face down in the sidewalk.

Heather sits by my side, Proof and wife, and Bizarre's girls in the back. She turns on the radio as I drive to get my friends at their hotel.

The girls start talking about her braids assuring Heather that she looks beautiful. She tells them how they hurt her a little when doing them while mumbling the words almost incomprehensible. A song comes on and she mocks my dancing throwing her hands and head around. Her brand new box braids whip around. She looks really good on them.

"Stop it or I'll throw you outta the car." - I look at her sideways while she laughs. Sharonda and Sindy follow her from the backseat, I might get arrested for triple homicide if they don't stop making fun of me.

"How come you all are still drunk after 4 hours in there man?" I ask.

"The hairstylist gave us tequila." - Sharonda says.

"I drank half the bottle." - Heather adds proudly.

"Okay, gonna give me a kiss now?" - I ask and she throws her arms around my neck slamming her mouth on the space between my upper lip and my nose.

"You are way too beautiful" - I laugh as I change the radio station. I wait for her to smile at me for the compliment but instead she puts her knees on the seat and her shoes brush against the car upholstery. 

"Oh my God, I loved this song when I was a kid." - She cheers slurring. She almost falls because of her position but after she gains her posture she puts her fist in front of her mouth as if she is holding a mic and starts singing and yelling with Madonna.

"I close my eyes, oh God I think I'm falling

Out of the sky, I close my eyes

Heaven help me

When you call my name it's like a little prayer

I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there"

I laugh at her trying to get Proof sing on her invisible mic. He joins after a few moments as I keep driving. She can sing even when drunk as fuck. Her body is almost in the backseat singing with the three of them, only her ass and legs are still in front. The cars coming towards us can clearly see a small portion of her ass if they are being attentive enough of what's going on inside the car.

"Baby sing!" - Her drunk words get dragged and she puts her fist in front of my mouth panting. She is putting too much energy into a fake concert.

"Do you know what the song is about?" - I glimpse at her turning to watch the road again.

"It's about prayer!" - She says pretty confidently with her answer looking at me with knitted eyebrows. I knew she had no idea what the song was about. She probably hasn't heard it since it came out and she might have been 12 or 13 back then. The four of us burst into laughter and she looks at us confused and crosses her arms over her beautiful chest.

"What is it about then?" - She asks unimpressed by our laughter and starts listening to the lyrics carefully. I look at her face as I wait for the realization to hit her. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing and once her facial muscles start contracting under the smooth skin I chuckle.

"OH MY GOD!" - She whines covering her face with her hands and we all start laughing again. "NO... OH MY GOD, NO! I never realized it. NOOO." - she crashes her face in my arm trying to hide it. "You ruined the song for me, Marshall!" - she hits my abs with her fist as I keep laughing.

"Girl, how didn't you know?" - Sharonda is still laughing at her innocent ass.

"Well I wasn't dirty minded at 13." - She defends herself with her cheek against my arm. She is embarrassed because I feel her face skin hot against me. I put my hand on her thigh and squeeze it for a little comfort.

"Put one of the Rap CDs's on." - Proof says passing me one of the cd's and I put it on. Heather sits straight now as I put on the first track. Hit em up!

"Now I'm sure my baby won't sing this!" - I say looking at her as she has her eyes narrowed trying to understand from the few first notes of the start of the song.

"Oh... Why am I not supposed to sing this?" - her mood swings and she moves her fingers in front of my face and arches her eyebrow looking at me like I offended her.

"I didn't say you are not supposed to." - I look at her bloodshot eyes

"Do you think I'm boring now?" - She points at me, her gold bracelet jingles on her wrist when she moves her hand.

"No!" - I quickly deny it "You can sing whatever you want baby. Go on!"

I can see Sharonda and Sindy from the rear mirror being amused by our conversation while Proof is already rapping.

"That's what I thought!" - She says as she gives me a sideways look with her eyebrows still arched. As soon as she opens her mouth to rap along Pac she looks back at me "I won't though, cause I'm not unsophisticated."

"You rap the radio-friendly version Aitch!" - Proof pokes her shoulder "C'mon we ain't gonna judge your drunk ass."

I start rapping with Proof, Sharonda and Sindy follow, Heather on the other hand only raps the parts where there is no cussing word, but other than that she knows every word of it.

I drop Doody, his wife, and Bizarre's girl at the hotel they are staying while their girls are visiting. I make a mental note to give Sharonda some cash for Kim when she leaves for Detroit and after we all say goodnight I start driving to Dre's villa in Malibu.

"Shar is really cool!" - Heather says looking back as we drive away.

"Shar?" - I raise an eyebrow at her as I put my hand on her knee and she takes my hand on hers playing with my fingers.

"I can call her Shar now because we are friends, and she can call me Aitch." - Heather explains and slides herself in my lap sideways.

"That's really cool baby." - I add pushing the seat back a little to create enough space so I can be able to drive. No one call's Sharonda, Shar. No fucking one. Now she feels comfortable to get nicknamed by Heather?

"It is, I would love it if she could hang out with me and Blair some day." - she mumbles putting her head on my shoulder.

I don't answer. Instead I give her a kiss on the forehead as she hums a melody.

When I park the car in front of Dre's house she is sound asleep and the sun is about to dawn. Somehow I manage to get us both out the car without throwing her on the ground. I clumsily make it to the room I was occupying. I lay her on the edge of the bed and try to take off her clothes.

"Marshall..." - she groans without opening her eyes.

"I'm here baby." - I get rid of her top.

"I need to throw up!" - She mutters as I slide her skirt down her legs. I don't need her to throw up right now, I'm dying to crush on the bed and sleep. 

"No baby, you don't need to."

"But the room is spinning!"

"The room is not spinning." - I try to play some reverse psychology in her if that's what's called anyway, so I don't really have to clean Dre's house up.

"The bed is." - she slurs sounding like she is in pain.

"Neither is the bed." - I push one of my t-shirts over her head.

"Me?"

"Nop..." - I give her some water.

"But I need to throw up!" - she says again after sloppily gulps the water. Some of it flows down her chin.

"No baby you don't!"

"No?"

"huh-uh." - I shake my head even though she can't see me.

"Aight!" - she mutters and slumps on the pile of pillows, her breathing becoming neutral.

"Did I embarrass myself around your friends?" - asks she concern showing on her voice.

"No baby," - I pause for a second or two. "My friends love you."

I don't know if I'm supposed to put her braids in any particular position or cloth but I know I have to clean the little make up she has on. So after taking off my clothes I damp a clean towel with warm water and return in the room where she is laying in the middle of the bed, sit on the edge and clean her face up carefully.

I lay down next to her once I'm done and pull her near me. Her sleeping unbothered. She has an angelic face, too innocent, her breathing so easy and light. She snuggles up at me and mutters something incomprehensible in her sleep and all of a sudden I'm afraid the loud pounding of my heart will disturb her sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 44
Best friends. That was just it, no feelings for each other, no romantic ties towards each other. Just two people, a girl and a guy who are best frie...
13.7K 385 29
Living in a troubled home with her little sister and abusive father, Amanda meets a bullied young man Marshall Mathers in Lincoln high school. Will t...
23.2K 2.8K 22
โ ะฅัั€ัะณะปัะณั‡ะธะนะณ ั‚ะฐ ั…ะพั€ะธะณะปะพัะพะฝ ะฑะฐะนะฝะฐ โž [ะญะฝัั…าฏาฏ ะฑะธั‡ะฒัั€ ะฝัŒ ะพัŽัƒะฝั‹ ำฉะผั‡ั‚ัะน ั‚ัƒะป ัะฐะฝะฐะฐ ะฐะฒะฐั…, ั…ัััะณั‡ะปัะฝ ั…ัƒัƒะปะฑะฐั€ะปะฐั…ั‹ะณ ั…ะพั€ะธะณะปะพะฝะพ!]