Takes 2 to Tango

B00kNerdGirl tarafından

Flora Reed is the new British girl at Lincolm University. New year, new place, what could possibly go wrong... Daha Fazla

Takes 2 to Tango- Not a good start
Takes 2 to Tango-Jerk Face
Takes 2 to Tango-What the hell just happened?!
Takes 2 to Tango-Too far Jerkface
Takes 2 to Tango- I am officially a lunatic.
Takes 2 to Tango- A night to remember
Takes 2 to Tango- An angry Adam? maybe not...
Takes 2 to Tango- Like a Boss
Takes 2 to Tango- A date?
Takes 2 to Tango- Pee boy
Takes 2 to Tango-Friends
Takes 2 to Tango- Mrs Know it all
Takes 2 to Tango- Disaster?
Takes 2 to Tango-Fuck you butterflies.
Takes 2 to Tango- I blame the P
Takes 2 to Tango- What a day...
Takes 2 to Tango- A Dickhead for life.
Takes 2 to Tango- A challenge? Bring it on
Takes 2 to Tango- Saturday night
Takes 2 to Tango- Baking with the usless one
Takes 2 to Tango- Little things
Takes 2 to Tango- What a fucking day!
Takes 2 to Tango- Tears.
Takes 2 to Tango- Confused
Takes 2 to Tango-Confession
Takes 2 to Tango- Those three words
Takes 2 to Tango- A couple?
Takes 2 to Tango- A SHOCKER!
Takes 2 to Tango- A long day
Takes 2 to Tango- Ryan...
Takes 2 to Tango- Happily ever after?
Takes 2 to Tango- Gone.
Takes 2 to Tango- Memories
Takes 2 to Tango-The end

Takes 2 to Tango-Regret

1.3K 68 12
B00kNerdGirl tarafından

Chapter 24

Adam's Pov-

I messed up. I fucking messed up. I smashed the first thing I saw. A vase with pink flowers in that Ellie bought me ages back.

Ellie.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, I put my elbows on my knees and pulled my hair.

You know that Sebastian? He gets on my fucking nerves. Something about him just irritates me. That's why I punched him.

No. You just don't like how close he is with Flo and how you're not.

No no no what am I thinking. Shaking my head I abruptly stand up. Pacing around the room.

I had the chance to punch him and I did. I don't give a fuck about Ellie. I would say we were like friends with benefits but she wasn't really a friend. I havent banged anyone in ages. Could it have anything to do with Flo?

No no no I can't think like that. I won't.

It was the first ever time i saw her cry. It literally broke my fucking heart. Damn it hurt seeing her in that state and I stood there not saying a single word because what could I say?  She's left me...

If I knew this would be the result then I wouldn't have done what I fucking did!

What if she was so upset because I hurt Sebastian. What if she likes him.

Why did I feel a pang of jelousy just thinking about it.

That's it. She was upset because i hurt a person she truly loves. That has to be it.

I have to sort this out with her. No matter what. My heart and my brain is telling me I can't loose Flo because then i would regret it for the rest of my life...

Short Chapter from Adam's view.

What do you think?

Vote|Follow|Comment

Thanks for reading :*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

846K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
2.5M 74.8K 78
After being cheated on by her fiancé, the last thing Lydia wants to do is room with her brother and his 2 roommates, but what happens when she has no...
1M 36K 76
Violet is good. Axel is not. When Violet's mom gets married and Violet is tossed into upper-class society, she stays positive. Until her boyfriend ch...