GolMal (Complete✅)

By Suk-24

"If life had a background music,it would have been easy to understand what the hell is going on"😳😳😳 It is... More

Copyright©
Declaration
Characters & Context:
Chapter 1- Mumbai calling.....
Chapter 2- Love can take all the worries away.........
Chapter 3 -Crazy Deshmukh Family....
Chapter 4- Finally Mumbai.......!
Chapter 5 - Manik's interview..........
Chapter 6 - New hope....
Chapter 7- New admirers....
Chapter 8- Manan date.....
Chapter 9 - Welcome home....
Chapter 10-"Game of seduction..."
Chapter 11-"Passionate night..."
Chapter 12- "Morning chaos..."
Chapter 13 - " Hide and seek..."
Chapter 14 -" Narrow escape..."
Chapter 15- "When Cavya met..."
😍New cover😍
Chapter 16 - "Naughty Manik..Smitten Cabir."
Chapter 17 - " An unusual rendezvous..."
Chapter 18- " Challenge accepted..."
Chapter 19 - " The real GolMal begins..."
Proclamation
Chapter 20 - " How does a love story bloom?.."
Chapter 21- "The confession..."
The Readers Choice Awards
Chapter 22- "Comedy of Confusion..."
Chapter 23- "The dilemma..."
Chapter 24 - "Repercussion of divulgence..."
Chapter 25 - "When life takes a new turn..."
Chapter 26 - "Love doesn't care the distance..."
Chapter 27 - "Power couple and the camaraderie..."
Chapter 28 - "From the frying pan into the fire..."
My Inkitt Story
Chapter 29 - "Everything is fair in love and war..."
Anecdotes a collection of short stories
Chapter 30 - "As you sow, so you reap..."
Chapter 31- "Brave deserves the fair..."
❤Shout Out❤
Chapter 32 - "If she smiles, she is trapped..."
Chapter 34 - "Delight with a pinch of salt..."
Chapter - 35 "They're an item..."
Chapter 36 - "Double trouble..."
👻My new Inkitt story👻
Chapter 37 -"The quidnuncs..."
❤New Story Alert ❤
Chapter 38 - "Spilling the bean..."
Chapter-39 "The Drama- queen in jeopardy..."
Important
Chapter 40 - "The chasing game..."
❤New Cover❤
❤Upcoming Books❤
Chapter 41 - "Pursuit of truth..."
Chapter 42 - "Birthday eve..."
Chapter 43- "The celebration continues..."
Chapter 44- "Fulfilling his fantasies..."
Chapter 45 - "Mind-boggling truth..."
Chapter 46 - "Manan...the eternal bond..."
❤New story update❤
Chapter 47 - "Enough of Golmal..."
Chapter 48 - "It's more complicated..."
Chapter 49 - "Quicksand of misunderstanding..."
Chapter 50 - "Edge of tomorrow..."
Chapter 51-"At sixes and sevens..."
👉Announcement👈
Chapter 52 - "All well that ends well..."
Chapter 53 - "Sweet punishment..."
🤔Need your suggestions🤔
Epilogue - "Happy ending?..."
🤗❤New story alert❤🤗
📚Launch of new book📚
🤗New story🤗
😁Wait is over😁
💞Malhotra weds Murthy - Revisit to GolMal💞

Chapter 33 - "Seal the deal..."

2K 273 57
By Suk-24

Mumbai: In a Mall: Food court: 7:30 pm:

They shook their hands for a couple of seconds and eventually bust in laughter. This fake cordiality was not at all acceptable. Aliya pulled the plate near to her and finally took a bite.

Aliya : (With a mouthful of burger) "This Mall has good brands. This is one of my favourite shopping hunt places."

Soha: "Yup..it seems that we have very much in common like a fetish for shopping, good dress sense and of course the burger...because I am loving it."

She air quoted the tagline. Both again giggled. Aliya peeped at her wristwatch. "It's been quite late. Bhai should have come until now." Her mind reminded her.

Soha: "What happened? Waiting for someone? Date? Boyfriend? Oops sorry...I am unnecessarily being personal. If you want I can change the table. No issues."

She raised her hand in assurance. Aliya smiled embarrassedly. Indeed it is personal but what is a harm to say it to a newly known person. In fact, she started liking this girl.

Aliya: (Smiled) "Nothing like it. Yeah, I am waiting but not for my boyfriend. And it is a date but unfortunately not mine and it is personal but it can be shared with you."

For a moment, Soha became puzzled. Her brows came near in confusion.

Soha: (Showed her hand to Aliya) "Wait..wait...wait...what kind of a riddle is it? It totally flew over my head."

Aliya giggled and budged in her seat.

Aliya: (In a composed tone) "Well...then let me clear it to you. I am waiting for my brother who has come on a date."

Soha: (With wide eyes) "Still not clear. Your brother and his girlfriend came for a date. Then why are you here like a playing gooseberry? Sorry. Perdon my French."

Soha controlled her tongue as she thought it was too blunt. However, Aliya didn't mind because she was very happy to hear the word 'brother's girlfriend'...finally it happened.

Aliya: (Swayed her head in denial) "No need to say sorry. But it is a long story. So cut it short...I was here to protect him but now it is no longer required."

She sighed in relief.

Soha: (Pressed her temples) "Oh God...I think you are fond of riddles. Leave it. I don't want to get into it. Anyway, I have to leave. Thanks for the company."

She got up grabbing her shopping bags when Cabir came restlessly. In excitement, he didn't notice that there is some unknown person with her sister.

Cabir: (In full excitement) "Aloo...mission accomplished. Navya is mine. She smiled at my jokes and when a girl smiles at any boy's joke, that means she is tapped. I am so happy...so happy. But as you said, I didn't ask her about Manik's cook Gattu. Let some days pass then I will ask her, what that cook is cooking? With her and with her boss Manik. I have to crack this threesome puzzle."

Aliya slapped her forehead in mind. How can she control her motor-mouth brother?

Aliya: (Cleared her voice) "Bhai, we will discuss it at home. Now meet my new friend, Soha Sanyal. Thank God she was here. Otherwise, I would have been very bored."

After noticing Soha, Cabir controlled his enthusiasm and greeted her cordially. However, on the other hand, many things were spiralling in Soha's head. "Manik, Navya, Gattu...if these three are connected and if these Manik and Navya are the same people she knows then she has to know more about it." Her mind rapidly calculated.

Soha: (With a sugary tone) "By the way Mr Cabir, from Aliya's word I can guess that Navya is your lucky girlfriend. But who is this Manik? Another gooseberry?"

She purposely maintained a frolic and casual tone.

Cabir: (Without a deep thought) "Manik Malhotra...our tenant. Navya's boss. No, he is not the gooseberry, rather his cook...."

His motormouth halted as Aliya yanked him to leave. Enough is enough. Her brother has gone mad in joy. They departed leaving behind a person whose mind was rapidly calculating some information. After some time a sarcastic smile appeared on Soha's lips. She uttered with satisfaction.

Soha: "I told you Mr Manik Malhotra that messing with me is not a good option for you because nothing ends forever. Otherwise, I never came to know about this new connection from my new friend. It's a small world and everybody gets a fair chance. If not now then later."

...........................................................

Manan Flat: Living room: 8:15 pm:

Nandini just removed the turban from her head and huffed in relief. Today she was late for coming back home. Because she was waiting for Navya at Shreya's flat but when she didn't return till 7:30 Nandini decided to leave. She couldn't even call her in worry because she could clearly visualise Navya's angry face when she came to know who her blind date is and it would not be any good for Nandini to be honoured by cursing on the phone. Nandini opened the cupboard and took out her dress. "It's ok. I can even know from Aryamaan tomorrow if she won't call me. I hope it's a positive response from Navya. Cabir is a nice guy. They will make a good couple." Nandini kept on thinking and entered the washroom.

Nandini: (Frowned) "But why didn't Manik call me? Though Navya told me everything about the presentation on the phone I wanted to hear from him only."

Nandini pouted and slipped the kurti from her head. After getting a call from Navya, Nandini called Manik but he cut the call and after a few seconds, she received a WhatsApp message: "Busy...see you at night." Nandini splashed cold water on her face. It seemed that she was trying to cool down her exasperation.

Nandini: (With a sigh) "All are irresponsible. They can't even realise how a person can be tortured by their silence."

Her eyes felt a burning sensation. Suddenly the doorbell dinged repeatedly. She knew very well who will be the person behind the door and why this urgency. Still, she took her ample time and after 3-4 violent bangs on the door, she opened it, reluctantly.

Manik: (Vexed) "What the hell? Why did you take so much time to open it? I was scared."

Manik said while closing the door. Nandini ignored him and disappeared inside the bedroom. Manik whiffed the heat but couldn't fathom the exact reason. He planned an outside dinner for them but right now it seemed that it has a remote chance. Manik followed her steps and reached the bedroom.

Manik: (In a light tone) "Hey Nandu, come..sit here. I have a lot to share with you. Finally, I have done it. I have shown Soha her place. You know what happened?...I.."

His enthusiasm was interrupted by Nandini's apathetic reply.

Nandini: (Combing her hair) "I know. Navya told me everything. You need not be bothered."

Manik was taken aback. Now, it was clear that Nandini was upset and the reason was he. But as it is said, offence is the best defence, Manik followed the phrase only. He threw the laptop bag on the bed and came near to Nandini.

Manik: (With annoyance) "What is this Nandini? Why are you talking like this? Why should I be bothered? Do you know how much I was excited to come home and share all these with you? And here you are showing me attitude."

Manik threw his hands in despair while standing just behind Nandini. Nandini looked at the mirror and met his eyes. She was on the verge of crying but turned her frustration to anger.

Nandini: (With an arctic tone) "Why? Do you only have the right to show attitude? And if you were so much excited to share your achievement then you would have at least called me once in the entire day. But you just didn't care. Because I am not so much important in your life. In anybody's life. All take me for granted."

Her voice choked. In order to hide her brimming tears, she tried to waltz past but Manik grabbed her wrist.

Manik: (In a grave tone) "If you want to cry then cry. If you even want to hit me then do it but don't say that you are not important in my life. You know that you are not only important in my life rather you are my life. I am sorry wifey. I just didn't want to share it on the phone. I wanted to tell it personally and wanted to see your reaction..your bright and proud smile on this beautiful face. I couldn't realise that it will hurt you so much."

Nandini was still standing like a statue; bending down her head she was trying to suppress her emotional outburst. Getting no reaction Manik yanked her and encircled her frame into his chest.

Manik: (Affectionately) "Nandu, is this the only reason for your anger or you are venting out some other frustration on me too. Poor husband clan."

His tone had something which impelled Nandini to gaze up. Her eyes were brimming with tears.

Manik: (With wide eyes) "Nandu, what happened, Baby? Who made my Jaan cry? Tell me. I will cut that person's throat."

For a second, Nandini kept on staring at her chivalrous drama king husband. Gradually a smile peeked on her lips.

Nandini: (In a teasing tone) "Then cut your throat first. You are the main culprit. And dare again to ignore me. Or else I will cut your throat."

Manik curved his lips in a bright smile. Finally, the angry bird was calmed down. He caged her tiny frame in a tighter hug and joined his head to hers.

Manik: "I am always ready to be killed by you. By the way, who is the other culprit?"

Nandini: (Sighed) "Navya...you know today was her date with Cabir and that idiot didn't even bother to call me. I was...."

Manik: "Hold on..hold on my angry bird. We will discuss it later. Even we will call her. But right now I have a plan."

Nandini retreated and slightly bent backwards to see his face. Her brows were arched in a query.

Manik: (Enthusiastically) "We are going for dinner to celebrate this day. So change to your Gattu Singhji getup. Come on, hurry up."

Nandini: (Being frustrated) "No...not again."

Manik: "Yessss. But before that let's seal the deal."

He winked and before Nandini could understand his mischievous mind Manik sealed her lips with his ardent one. A smiling patch-up always should end with a beautiful kiss.

Author's note: So these are the double updates. I am sorry for not updating last week. Because one of my sisters requested me to give a double update as her birthday gift. So this is dedicated to my cute sister Imaginaringstories as her birthday gift. 🎂💐💐💐💐💐To my sweet friends lotusforever   LunaAnas 000_aamira for their best comments. Keep voting and commenting and yes the offer is still open. The next update will be dedicated to the fastest follower and the best comment writer. ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 6K 9
A short story with tonnes of Mature Manan Romance. Strictly for 18+ People who don't prefer mature romance, kindly don't read it...
253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
15.3K 957 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...
24.3K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...