The Assignment (Kylo Ren X Re...

By kylokid

*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 9

1.7K 44 50
By kylokid

You decided on a gorgeous charcoal black dress and black heels. You neatly place your hair in a single braid.

Your dress and shoes:

You looked stunning. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous and you were proud that you cleaned up so well. You glance over at your clock and it read: 6:55pm. He'd be here any minute. You quickly scurried over to your vanity and put on some natural makeup. Just the basics: mascara, lip gloss, and the tiniest bit of blush.

One more thing: your list of rules. You need to go over them before you left.

KYLO REN RULE LIST:
1. NO SEX. Absolutely none.
2. Minimal touching. Touching leads to more.
3. Keep flirting to a minimal as well
4. Don't look directly into his eyes, this will make you break rule #1

Seemed good enough. This shouldn't be too hard.

A knock at the door interrupted you. You quickly slid the paper back under your pillow, in its original place.

"Come in" you called out.

The door opened slightly then completely. Kylo stepped into your room. He seemed just a little nervous but he was too good at hiding his emotions so you couldn't be too sure.

He looked around your room then his voice finally broke the silence.

"Your room, it's small." He observed

"Oh" was all you could manage to say

He raked his eyes over you. Taking you in fully. His eyes met yours and you melted. RULE NUMBER 4! You had to keep focused. All you had to do was follow 4 simple rules for the night.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." He tells you. You blush and give him a smile.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" you teased and giggled

He smirked "come on, we should get going" he held out his hand and you took it. Technically you weren't breaking rule number 2 so you should be fine.

The walk to the dining hall wasn't too long and eventually you two stood in front of two large double black doors. Kylo motioned for the stormtroopers to let you both in and they complied.

In the room is a table that seats two, it has a black velvet tablecloth over the top and on the table are white sets completed with plates, and utensils. Along with these are two wine glasses.

You both sit and wine is poured in both your glasses. You are sat directly across from him. The room is dark and private. You are both in a secluded dining area. Eventually, Kylo orders for the both of you and within minutes you have food in front of you.

"Are you enjoying the wine?" he asks you as he takes another sip.

"Yes, its divine" you answer

There is an awkward silence between the both of you but is broken by his voice.

"I hope you understand I didn't just ask you here to have sex with you. I want more as well." You didn't know if he was telling the truth or not. But he said he wanted more...

"I understand." You gave him a short answer, not knowing what to say

"I want to get to know you. I want to know everything." He told you. You were caught off guard. Why would he want to know about you?

"There's not much to know" you murmured

"Where did you grow up?" He quizzed you.

"I don't completely remember. I reminder finding about my abilities and trying to hide them, then I remember the Emperor finding me. The only clear memory I have is the Emperors training. I remember me and Leo were kept a secret for years until finally he needed us." The memory of being hidden was not something you liked to remember. The Emperor wasn't a great guy and you knew that. For the most part you stayed away from him.

"Interesting." He said, thinking out loud. "So you don't remember anything about your childhood?" He asked again

"Not really, what about you? What was your childhood like?" You asked trying to keep the subject off you.

"I don't like talking about my childhood." He snapped at you. Almost like a defensive mechanism.

You opened your mouth to speak but were interrupted by Kylo's apology.

"I didn't mean to snap, I'm sorry. It's a habit of mine. My childhood is not something I personally like to bring up." His voice softened and he reached a hand over to hold yours. RULE NUMBER 2! You had to remind yourself. Although... what would holding his hand do to push farther into sex?

When the meal was finished and you had indulged in enough conversation Kylo stood and took your hand in his, leading you back to your quarters.

Once you arrived you both stood outside the door to your room for a moment. Staring into each other's eyes. You wanted to get lost in them and get lost in him but unfortunately you were trying to follow those 4 rules.

"Would you like to come in?" You blurted out without thinking.

"Sure." He replied cooly and as he held your hand and lead himself in.

You both stopped in front the edge of the bed. You didn't want to speak I'm fear of ruining the moment.

"What would you like to do?" He asked you calmly as he put his hand on your cheek, slowly caressing it.

Jump you. Right here right now. Was what you wanted to say, and what you thought in your head.

Instead of answering his question you leaned in and kissed him, you couldn't resist him any longer. The kiss was desperate and passionate. Both of you fighting to get into the other.

"You really want this?" He asked you, making sure this was okay as he slipped his hands down to the zipper on your dress.

"Yes" you answered him and you desperately clawed to get his clothes off.

He moved both of you onto the bed and as he lay on top of you, kissing you he reached up and pinned your wrist together above your head. He moved the pillow out of the way and his face quickly went from lust to confusion had he held up the folded piece of paper you had left under the pillow.

You reached up to grab it but he still has your wrists pinned above your head so your immobile. 

"What do we have here?" He taunts with a slight chuckle

"Please don't read it" you desperately beg him.

He unfolds the paper, and reads it over.

"Kylo Ren rule list" he reads out loud and it almost sounds like a question.

"I know, it's stupid." You say, still struggling to get out of his hold.

He looks over the list and glanced up and you.

"It looks like you've broken rules 2,3 and 4, and I assume you wanted to break number 1?" He's taunting you now. Kylo moves to sit at the edge of your bed, this allows you to move over and sit next to him.

"They're stupid, and they don't mean anything" you try to explain

"You made them for a reason, so I'm going to hold you to them." He tells you as he looks over at you. He has a smirk on his face.

"You're going to with hold sex from me?" You ask him

"Yep." He says as he stands and looks at you. "Although, I think we should cross out rules 2-4, they're meaningless and if you follow those this won't be any fun" he continues on.

You crossed out rules 2-4 in your mind and stood up, gazing into his eyes. You wanted to kiss him and nothing was stopping you so you did. The kiss was angry and full of need but after a moment you pulled away.

"Deal. No Sex" you nodded and put both your hands in his.

He nodded in agreement and with his thumbs caressed your hands.

"I want you to stay the night" you blurted out.

"Then I'll stay the night"

With that you both got ready for bed. You put on a black, silky night gown and he had taken off most of his clothes and was now dressed in only his black pants. You bit your bottom lip and you couldn't help but stare at his impressive build.

You both climbed into bed and without a word he reached his arm over your body, pulling you closer to him.
You both sat like this for a couple minutes then you drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.3K 28
You were a member of the Resistance against the First Order. The night your camp was discovered and raided was a moment that would scar you for the r...
1.8K 54 8
Please read warnings; this story is categorized for a mature audience. As a modest young woman living during the Regency Era in Hertfordshire, Englan...
9.2K 322 58
I did everything I was supposed to do. I trained hard; I learned strategy; I kept my secrets buried deep. But there had been nothing in my training t...
289K 5.6K 32
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...