Promise [ė•Ŋė†] | PJM ✓

By -minserendipity

- "Interwine our pinkies, and promise me now" - 𝙅𝙞đ™ĸ𝙞đ™Ŗ 𝙭 𝙈!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 - sequel to 'First Love' some... More

Intro
characters
|1.1|
|2.2|
|3.3|
|4.4|
|5.5|
|6.6|
|7.7|
|8.8|
|9.9|
|10.10|
|11.11|
|12.12|
|13.13|
|14.14|
|15.15|
|16.16|
|17.17|
|18.18|
|19.19|
|20.20|
|21.21|
|22.22|
|23.23|
|24.24|
|25.25|
|26.26|
|27.27|
|28.28|
|29.29|
|31.31|
|32.32|
|33.33|
|34.34|
|35.35|
|36.36|
|37.37|
epilouge
thnkyu
blm
bonus chapter~

|30.30|

616 25 7
By -minserendipity

-

tysm for 5k babes
-

"So Jimin, how was your trip to Jeju?" Yoongi asks, sitting his phone on chimins legs, as his legs were laid out on Yoongi. Not exactly safe while driving in the truck but at least he still had his seatbelt on.

"Yoongi shutup." Chimin said rolling his eyes. They only had about a hour or two left to drive and he'd like to have no arguing, crying or drama. At least until you all got out the car.

"What?" Yoongi asks, a fake smile on his face. "I'm just asking because we didn't really talk about our trips, Like Namjoon-ah, how was Itaewon?"

Namjoon looks in the rear view mirror at Yoongi and cracks a laughs. Looking back at the road he shrugs his shoulders. "It was fun, We went out to the bar a lot, and i met a bunch of new friends." Namjoon looked over to the passenger seat at an asleep taehyung. "But I missed taehyungie a lot."

"Simp" Jimin muttered making you hit him softly on his arm.

"For taehyung?" Namjoon asked, stopping at a red light. "I'm fine with being a simp if it's for him." You could tell he was smiling from his cheeks pointing outwards as he pulled off from the green light. Jimin gagged playfully and you rolled your eyes at him.

"Well me and Chimin had a lot of fun, Went out to eat, went to some clubs, stayed in had a lot of sex, you know the whole nine yard, Chimin did all sorts of trick- Ouch!" Yoongi finished looking at Chimin with a pout. "What'd i do?" He whines making you laugh.

Chimin whispered something in his ear as you laid your head on Jimins shoulder.

"Oh," Yoongi laughed after Chimin pulled back, his face flushed.

"Well yeah that's that," Yoongi said, looking out the window at the mountains they were passing.

"Well? Jimin? it's your turn." Namjoon said, turning down the radio a bit more.

"What?" Jimin asks, he glowered.

"Everyone has said what they did on that spring break trip except you, Do you not want to share with us?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"Sharing is caring." Yoongi continued, a smug look on his face.

"O-oh yeah, Right." Jimin stuttered making you look up at him suspiciously. He said he had something to tell you, might as well say it now, right?

"Well we partied, like a lot." Jimin clarified, eyes damn near poked from their sockets. "And uh, we were just acting like regular twenty year olds, Uh it was quite boring actually." He said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"It was boring?" You ask.

"Kinda," He shrugged again, his hand going to scratch at his neck.

"You sure?" Yoongi asks, looking ahead at the road. Chimin on the other hand just sighed into his seat, his legs still on yoongis thighs. He wasn't gonna say anything, not wanting to be apart of it anymore.

"Not any surprise of some sort?" Namjoon asks.

Wait, did they know something you didn't?

"Yeah it was a damn surprise." Jimin grumbled. You look down and see his hands in closed fists, so you take yours, sit them softly on his and open them up to intertwine them with yours.

"Oh, okay, we just wanted to know." Yoongi chirps. "Wanna tell us about it?" Namjoon asks.

"I had a surprise too!" Taehyung cuts him off out of nowhere, when had he woken up? "Okay, so let me tell you guys about how me and Yungguk discovered some of his old toys." Taehyung sat up and began yapping.

And from there on, the ride went smoothly. Well not so smoothly, there was very thick tension spreading throughout the car.

~

You were all in your old apartment, You and Chimin were in your room grabbing your things from your shelves as the rest were spreaded out in the spacious apartment.

"Could you please mind your fucking business and stop trying to get me caught up?" Jimin grunts, in Yoongis face, in the middle of the living room.

Namjoon just sat on the couch, his leg thrown over the other as he waited on Taehyung to get his things together and you also so he could drop you off at the train station.

Yoongi stood back and let out a cocky laugh, stepping back just as close to jimin giving him such a dirty look. "You don't think you need to get caught up?" Yoongi asks, his face screwed up. He couldn't believe Jimin, he honestly couldn't.

"No I fucking don't, Because i'll tell him when we're both ready." Jimin retorted back, his sharp jaw clenched.

"When you're both ready?" Namjoon scoffs, then shuts himself up. He wasn't in it.

"Okay Jimin, fine i'll drop it." Yoongi shoots his hands up in surrender. "I just want to know though." Yoongi steps back, hand under on his chin, "How in the hell did you get this mysterious girl pregnant?"

Jimins mouth twitched in anger and annoyance as he pushed the older. "Could you lower your voice? What if he-"

"Jimin, You did what?"

Jimin turns his head to the hallway and sees Taehyung behind him, shock written all over him. "Taehyung, I-"

"You did what?" Taehyung repeats himself, he needed clarification wanting to be sure he heard Yoongi right.

Namjoon just looks up and hopes to hell Taehyung doesn't see his long legs sitting over there on the couch.

"I uhm got a girl pregnant, but don't worry! i'll tell him, he told me to wait" Jimin whispered yelled, hoping everyone would quiet down since they were steps away from you room.

"He told you that cause he needed you to fucking be beside him because his brother just died, and he know you cheated you fucking asshole but i'm pretty sure he hasn't imagined it was this bad" Taehyung grunted, clear sadness and anger in eyes. His eyes snap over to Yoongi. "You knew and you didn't tell him?"

"Trust me, I was going to," Yoongi puts his hands up and looks at Taehyung.

"Joonie?" Taehyung turns to Namjoon and Namjoon just sighs in return. "Did Chimin know too?" Yoongi just nods, his head hanging in disappointment. In himself.

"You're fucking assholes, all of you." Taehyung threw the book down he had in his hand and stomped to your room.

"Taehyung wait!" Jimin yelled, walking after him grabbing his shoulder, but Taehyung shoved it off and continued walking, and shortly opened your door.

You and Chimin looked up from the floor seeing as Taehyung was red, flushed in anger. "Taehyungie? What's wrong?" You squeak standing up, Chimin standing aswell.

"Jimin has something to you." He folds his arms and steps aside so you could see Jimin. Both Yoongi and Namjoon walked behind Jimin as well, their heads hung low.

"What is it hyung?"

"I, I."

"Spit it out" Taehyung says, red as ever.

"I got Ryujin pregnant." Jimin finally looked up, his eyes red and a tear or two spilling from it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
801K 68.9K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...
52K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
103K 2.9K 16
[curently editing] They made promises to me then they broke it. With those broken promises they broke me and my trust in them. Someone, save me from...