Kiss √

By peachies-

❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang... More

PREFACE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
EPILOGUE
ENDNOTE
100K SPECIAL

THIRTY-TWO

4.9K 249 20
By peachies-

[them]

NAMJOON paused. the cold metal was pressed against the side of his forehead. it sent shivers through him. he stood still without movement. his heartbeat raced against time. he was hesitant to move. he turned his head towards the side slowly.

"father?"

namjoon's eyes sprung open. sweat beaded on his forehead. his father was a dangerous man.

"i see you have been enjoying yourself the last five years." the man chuckled, "did you really think i wouldn't keep an eye on you son."

"i always know exactly what you are doing."

the gun didn't leave namjoon's forehead. namjoon was frozen still. something wasn't right. this situation didn't sit well in his stomach. he had left his father. why would he return?

an epiphany exploded within him. he had an explanation. he was dead sure his father behind this.

"tell me what you fucking did with jin!" namjoon growled, "i won't fucking hesitate to kill you!"

he dug the gun deeper into namjoon's forehead, "i don't think you're in a position to fight me, namjoon. i'm the one with the higher ground."

a soft silence filled the room. nobody dared to speak a word and nobody moved. the boys were all in shock.

"haru you need to go in now."

taehyung pulled open a drawer in the car. he took out a gun and tossed it to haru.

haru cocked the gun, "aren't you coming."

"i'm staying, it's not like i'm a good shot anyway." taehyung's voice darkened, "just make sure you don't fuck up."

taehyung flashed a boxy smile to haru, "scream if you need me."

it didn't take long for haru to figure out what he meant. taehyung watched her until she disappeared into the mist.

the boys turned their aim towards namjoon's father. the tiniest bit of gray had begun to fade into his dark black hair.

jungkook knew this man very well. he despised him, hated him. he took everything away from jungkook. jungkook was only fifteen.

"uncle." jungkook spat, "we're family, it's bold of you to assume we won't stick up for our brother."

he let out a sinister chuckle, "i see you haven't gotten any smarter jungkook. always quick to make decisions without weighing the consequences."

"just like your father. it's really a shame what happened to him. he was a great man."

jungkook's eyes flared in anger. his hand vibrated at the pace of his heart. the anger coursed through jungkook's veins. namjoon's father knew jungkook's weakness and he was using it against him.

his boots clicked against the ground. despite having five guns aimed at his forehead, he was least bothered. he had been in far worse situations throughout his lifetime.

"did you really think i would come here empty-handed."

namjoon's father circled around namjoon while holding the gun towards namjoon's head.

haru hid behind the cabinets, careful not to make a noise. she noticed a block of wires in the corner.

"oh my god." haru shrieked in a whisper, "taehyung there's a bomb here."

taehyung took an abrupt stop, "haru you're serious right."

"of course i'm fucking serious. i'm staring right at it."

taehyung zoomed into the camera. how did he miss it? he zoomed into what haru was looking at. it was blurry. it would be impossible for him to disarm it without a clear view. jimin was the only other person able to disarm a bomb.

"jimin" taehyung called, "can you hear me?"

there was no reply. it was only static. taehyung rolled his eyes. their earpieces were all disconnected. he had lost sight of the living room a while ago. it was a jammer. namjoon's father was a much smarter man than he had given credit for.

taehyung sprung to his feet, "i take it you've never disarmed a bomb before."

"of course i haven't"

taehyung gripped the ends of his hair. he would need to go in. there was no way haru could get a hold of jimin or disarm a bomb with his help. if haru moved even an inch, there was a chance her signal would be jammed as well.

taehyung groaned, "haru can you read the time it says on it."

haru turned the bomb over, careful not to drop it, "it says ten minutes."

taehyung banged the dashboard of the car. he slammed his fists into it. of course, namjoon got his high iq from his father. they made a mistake, this wasn't supposed to happen. he was sure that this was planned.

"i'm coming in haru." taehyung grabbed a gun and a wire clipper, "don't fucking move."

taehyung jumped out of the car. namjoon was definitely going to skin him alive.

"lets have a deal, son." namjoon's father curved his lips into a smirk.

"i wouldn't do a deal with you over my life, kim hyunsik."

hyunsik grinned, "maybe not over your life. how about jin's?"

namjoon gritted his teeth. his jaw was clenched shut as he watched the man in front of him, his father.

hyunsik's boots clicked against the tile ground as he walked with grace. a sadistic smile washed over his face.

"he's a fighter you know." hyunsik clicked his tongue, "both him and suho. it's a shame i had to meet them this way."

"wouldn't they make a nice addition to my collection."

namjoon aimed his gun towards his father, "you're sick."

hyunsik wagged his finger. he spun his gun around. hyunsik closed his eyes, pointing it to a random person in the room. it was a game of chess. they were all the pawns.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you. the lives of many people rest in my hands."

hyunsik swept back his hair. he was a master of chess. this was a game he wasn't going to lose.

"i'll give you a week namjoon to decide whether you want to accept my deal or not."

anger flew through namjoon, "you never specified your deal."

hyunsik chuckled, laughter escaped him like nothing else.

"son, i thought you were much smarter than that." hyunsik's eyes darkened, "you know exactly what i want."

namjoon drew his gun down. he knew what his father wanted. namjoon looked him in the eye.

hyunsik stared back into namjoon's eyes. he turned his head, glancing around the room with thirteen men.

"and you'll give me exactly what i want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 62.2K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
414K 13.8K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...