While in paris-PJM

By Galaxy_Rose9

jimin is a really wealthy man in Korea but had to go to pairs for business work. he works in a company his as... More

introducetion
the break up
the job interview
being a assistant?!
meeting the CEO
getting criticize
learning France
leaving for paris
in paris
meeting kim jennie
working with him
a little tease
meeting the models
dinner with jennie
accident
at jimins house
he's changed
leave him
getting blame
day off and break up
fellin in love
almost kiss
jennies mission
fashion show/confession
saying goodbye
missing her
finding her/i love you
working at the garden
new job interview
eunmis first time
3 years now
at jimins house
traumatized
at the hospital
jennies visit/apology
going home
dinner at his parents
Love +21
fashion show/proposal
dads heart problem
day off
back to work
voice lost
saying goodbye to brother
packing/ airport
at LA
fashion show at LA/going home
surprise at work
surprise at work pt2 21+
his stalker
his stalker 2
his stalker 3
hospital visit/discharge
wedding day 21+
honeymoon to paris
honeymoon 2: dinner with friend's
pregnancy
baby shower
breaking news
message
early birth/Jungkook death
meeting hajoon/discharge
wedding anniversary
dongsoos gf birthday party
new haircut
business trip
coming home
meeting haru/discharge
Jennies invitation
jennies wedding
dongsoos accident 21+
pregnant AGAIN! baby #3 (final)
bonus 1
bonus 2
bonus 3
bonus 4
bonus 5 (final)

3 year later: child #2

180 6 2
By Galaxy_Rose9

3 years later.
Eunmi has quit her job to be jimins helper she is now a housewife watching hajoon. Hajoon is now 3 years old he is a outgoing little baby which means him and his bubble talks are cute to Jimin and eunmi, hjoons been wanting another mate to play with and of course eunmi is 5 months pregnant with a girl and they name her park haru, hes been really nice and happy that hes getting a little sister. Eunmi was changing his diaper he got up and started running around the room.
E: yah! Hajoon! Your pants come here!
He continue to ran around his room because he wants his mom to chase after him.
E: hajoon I can't play with you mommy has a baby in her I can't ran.
Then JIMIN grab him by the door he looked up.
Jm: what you doing little guy?
H: Ahhhhh!
Jimin carry him back to Eunmi she put his pants on they both sat on the floor he stood up and clap.
E: kiss!
She pout and hajoon went in to kiss her and then went to Jimin and kiss him.
E: yayy good boy!
He continue to kiss eunmi and jimin then he went to eunmis belly bump and kiss haru lightly.
E: awww what a nice big brother.
He smile and put his head on her belly, jimin got closer to eunmi she smile and kiss him
H: ahhhh! No!
Jimin and eunmi laugh they know how to tease hajoon he gets jealous when they do something romantic eunmi wrap her arms around jimin hajoon got mad and try to break the hug.
E: noooo let mommy stay like this with daddy!.
H: no!!! Ahhh!
Eunmi laughs and let's go she got up.
E: okay. Your uncle dongsoo is coking over let's go!
Eunmi carry him jimin got up they all got out of the room together, they have already bought things for haru her crib, clothes, shoes etc. Eunmi was making food jimin was playing with hajoon.
E: babe aren't you suppose to go to work?
Jm: I will later.
Then the door knock jimin went to open and it was dongsoo.
D: hey jimin!
They shook hands and dongsoo came in.
D: hey sis.
E: hey.
Jimin wore his suit and came to Eunmi who was at the kitchen he kiss her head.
E: leaving?
Jm: yeah bye hajoon.
H: bye bye Daddy!
He wave cutely at jimin he smile and left dongsoo came to Eunmi.
D: I bought baby clothes for haru when shes born.
E: oh thank you. The foods almost ready.
He went to play with hajoon after a hour of dongsoo staying he finally left eunmi then took hajoon to shower after the shower she put him to his pjs she put him into his crib.
E: goodnight.
She cover him with his favorite bear blanket and left the room to their share room.
E: oof...*sigh* finally...
She sat on the bed and was looking at her phone. Meanwhile jimin was at work and he has finally hired a new assistant who is a man name Jung hoseok instead of a women. Jimin went to the meeting and then he about 2hrs of working he was getting ready to go home he then walk out of his office to the car his car driver drove him home, when he got home everything was dark he went upstairs to see eunmi in the room with the door half open her check inside hajoons room and he was sleeping Jimin smile and went to the room.
E: oh your home.
Jm: hey.
He went up to her and kiss her.
Jm: how you feeling?
E: good. Just little kicks I feel.
He smile and went to change so he can go shower.
E: oh babe.
Jm: yeah?
E: dongsoos girlfriend is going to have a birthday party at his place and he wants us to go. So can we?
Jm: sure that'll be nice hajoon can have more time to spend time with his uncle.
E: yah..his house his big and hajoon is only 3 he'll get scared of seeing strangers and well get lose in the house.
Jm: yeah I know but kids will be there he can make a lot of friends.
E: well we never met her family so I dont know.
Eunmi is really protective over hajoon and jimin is protective of her and his kids.
Jm: ok fine. We'll go and we'll just  have fun.
He look at eunmi and wink eunmi smiled and nod her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.5K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
6.7K 239 56
you had a boyfriend name park jimin you both been dating since the beginning of high school 7yrs later he die you were heartbroken and felt empty unt...
1.9M 111K 52
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
4.3K 419 38
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...