SINCE DAY ONE ā€• luke hemmings...

By trishcatfish

š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™žš™¢š™šš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™„š™§š™¤š™¢š™žš™Øš™š š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™›š™¤š™§š™šš™«š™šš™§. š™—š™Ŗš™© š™žš™©'š™Ø š™£š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™§š™šš™–š™”š™”... More

and this is how it starts,
Act I
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Act II
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
Act III
35
36
37
38
39
40
F
7/23

30

5K 173 119
By trishcatfish

dont be mad at me for this

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"Ashton Irwin, I'm ten feet underground from backlogs with only two days left to your gig—and you wanted me to come with you guys on a night out?"

"Exactly!"

"Why the hell would I say yes?"

"Let me think—duh! Luke's going to be there and you two have to fix whatever it is that's wrong again. Alright? 'Cause he's been sulking all day and it doesn't help that we can't see you anymore, too. I—I don't like that part anymore." My hands froze while typing on the keyboard and decided to look at Ashton ever since he barge into my room, courtesy of Kyle, voluntarily giving out informations like candy.

"Is my annoying partner coming, too? Because technically, he's my boss—"

"Yes! I'm coming!" His voice blared eventually, finding out he was just outside waiting for his name to be called. I really can't believe this guy sometimes.

"So? What will it be?" Ash stood, hands laid down in front of me with the best puppy eyes he could muster—and I don't really have a choice anymore.

Ever since the talk with Kyle the other day, I've been purposely avoiding everyone while I take it as a time to think. To distract myself enough to know what it is that I'm supposed to do all the while surpressing the need to get anxious and have bad panic attacks from thinking too much about it. I try my hardest to keep myself sane enough until I could gather up a courage to come upfront about it to Luke.

And speaking of him—well, he avoids me like the freaking plague, too. We'd cross paths and go a little further away, as if our souls were still going to touch. Though to be honest, avoiding him killed my insides far too much than I could ever admit. My fingers craved for him to fill in the gaps. My forehead felt like there's a missing piece to finally complete me. Something—something was barren, cold, and different again. And I really wouldn't last very long enduring the days of feeling as though he's back at hating me again.

So, the choice between doing productive work and fixing my personal life wasn't so hard anymore when Mikey lend me his leather jacket in exchange for me, coming wearing only the only outfit left I still haven't found the right time to wear. A short skirt and a pink top that revealed a small fraction of my belly. The boys were more than glad I borrowed the jacket. I feel like they'll probably make me wear their large shirts if I didn't ask for a bribe.

Dressing up was easy as pie. Ash and Mikey waiting for me at the lobby was cute—but finally facing Luke in his dark longsleeve outfit that showed his perfectly toned chest, I struggled to find air. "Are we waiting for anyone?" He asked, avoiding my eyes for all obvious reasons. Kyle nudged me just then, teasing me about it when he bobbed his brows up and down.

"No! This is us. Come on!" Ash led the whole group outside, seeing Calum right beside me nodding all the while his eyes travelling down to what I was wearing. I managed to flick my fingers, pointing right into my eyes, close to laughing at his reaction.

"Usually, the eyes are up here." He shoved me lightly as we reached the van, his highness Irwin fixing the seating arrangement for us which meant—I end up at the very back on the very corner, seated beside with no other than angry Luke.

Annoyingly so, he maintained an inch of gap in between us. Causing me to get anxious every minute that goes by. Kyle's words reverberating on my head again and again until I came to when the the door slid wide open. Luke was out fast, too fast than I would've like I was going to chase him and finally end this begruding nightmare—when I stopped at the sight of three girls he, Calum, and Ash were greeting.

All cheek kisses and hugs it very much so poked my heart deliberately with a fucking needle when one girl looped her arms around his. "Is it hot in here or are you just fuming with anger?" Kyle whispered, my breathing ragged and skipping, feeling like anytime I could drop on the ground and not feel anything at all.

"I need a fucking drink." I held on Kyle's arms, the only one not doing anything irritating, and he looked at me like he wanted to hug me. "Don't. Let's just go." Mike looked at me just then, eyes offering apologies that I merely shook my head and watch three assholes flirt with girls whoring around them.

We entered and Kyle and I's first agenda was the bar. He ordered strong shots for starters, my head hurting from clenching my jaw too much every time my eye betray me to see that the girl was still around Luke. Ashton tried to go near me on our third shot but I shook my head again, deeply pissed and would possibly do something stupid when I reached my fifth shot, and was already holding a beer on the other hand.

I finally decided we joined in soon as I felt comfortable—or numb enough to face them. I feel bad for ignoring Ashton, and for glaring at Calum repeatedly. But I couldn't—look at Luke or I'll actually throw hands. "Hey, boo." Mike sat beside after I took off his leather jacket. It was beginning to get warm and one more minute in that jacket would have me sweating my arse off. "I'm sorry about this. Ashton wanted me to tell you that he's making a move on this girl and he didn't know she'll bring friends. And he also didn't know Luke would entertain—"

"Mikey, it's alright. I came here to unwind. It's been days of locking myself in my little cave. It's Luke's decision whatever it is that he does—" My breath hitched soon when the girl inched closer to him. He may look interested but his eyes continued to betray him, and I've grown learning so much behind him and his ocean eyes that my hands gripped tightly on the bottle I was holding and drank it straight through. "Actually—no. It's not okay." I finally stood up, nails digging through my palms when I crossed over the table and gritted my teeth.

"Can I help you?" The girl looked at me dead in the eyes, and I admit, she was very pretty. Even under the dim lights, she could still be prettier than me.

But this was my Luke. "Yes." I raised my voice a little, the music from the bar getting louder every minute. "I'm gonna have to ask you to back away from this man because he told me he doesn't brush his teeth. For environmental reasons. You know. Bristles that are made with plastics and all." Luke hanged his mouth, frowning and angry as I detected and the girl backed away effectively. "Yeah. Sorry. My friend here is really, really bad with hygiene, he couldn't shower sometimes 'cause shower curtains are made of plastic—" He stood up at once, hands curled gently around my wrist that he pulled me away from the table until we reach a corner without people smooching their faces off.

"What the hell are you doing, Theo?!" He spat, annoyed as it seemed but I crossed my arms in a manner that aimed to intimidate him.

"Where's the 'you're the only girl I've managed to like' and 'not my scene' crap? Gone with the wind?" I retorted, copying the way he talk and lowering down my tone together but he still look so mad as ever.

"Well, you weren't staying anyway so what's the point?" Ah. That. "You were gonna leave after the tour so what do you want me to do? Wait for something that isn't gonna come back anymore?"

"Why would you think that?"

"As far as I know, you haven't made it clear that you won't and I didn't wanna make you do something you don't want to—"

"I like you—no, no. Wait." I sucked in so much air my chest ached, and just blurted it out before he gets the wrong message. "I love you. So fucking much, dumbass! I wouldn't leave even if you made me. I just didn't know what to say that night because there's still things we need to talk about, not here, maybe after Paris but I just feel like I owe you an explanation to every why and, there's just too much going on and I wanted the perfect time—"

"I never stopped loving you, too, Theo." I untangled my arms and crashed within the safety of his graps. It was warm, like summer. My head burying over his chest and enjoying every moment of it when his hands flowed seamlessly behind my back, his fingers hovering carefully to my expose skin like every touch would made me jolt from the mere intensity he had over me.

It was right. It was all I ever wanted and more.

"All it took was for you to get jealous, huh?" He quipped, instantly I pulled away with a deep set of frown he hurried and cupped my cheeks with his warm hands.

"You were flirting with her." He grinned, his smile bringing forth butterflies in my stomach. I wouldn't be able to stay mad at him for so long if he keeps doing this to me.

"No. I really wasn't. I just—I don't know what went over me. I guess I was resolved with the fact that you'll never be mine again—"

"Yeah, dream on, rockstar. There's no way in hell." I was being pretty bold when I leaned closer, his lips becoming inviting more than any booze in the world right now I was ready for my resolve to crumble down like a landslide.

Until a familiar voice blared beside us, "It's still a big no for me!" I pulled away to see the band, with Kyle, grinning at me so big I was ashamed when Luke kept his hands tightly on my waist.

"Too bad I wasn't asking!" They handed us shots of tequila on a little wooden platter and soon as we downed it one go, proceeded and pulled us in the middle of the floor making a fool of ourselves under the neon flashing lights.

Calum twirled me around with his free hand on the next song, making me laugh while feeling my head so hazy from all the light and smoke, and so much faces around me. My eyes never failing to see Luke wiggling his shoulders around with Ashton so silly I went closer, only then to be stopped by Kyle when he went over and tried dancing with me formally like we were in a ball. "You know, a slow dance isn't usually done in a dance floor with party songs."

"Live a little, Theodora Auclair!" I downed the bottle when our slow dance transitioned into a funky dance with Mike I haven't got the slightest idea if we looked dumb doing 80's staple dance that when they stopped and smirked, I wonder what the hell was going on.

"It's about damn time." Mikey held my hand, carefully and while laughing, twirled me around like Calum did I was actually closing my eyes to avoid getting dizzy.

When... I crashed on to a figure that smelled so familiar the minute I opened my eyes... his lips went for the goal.

Oh... my god.

Everything went slow all of a sudden. His lips in mine felt like the stars granted my wish all at once. Showering down on me like the Fourth of July it felt like a fever dream. "I've waited far too long to do that again." I forgot to exhale when he pulled away and spoke, freezing me in the middle of the dance floor while in the grasp of the man I love.

"You could do more? Don't stop yourself from doing what you love, Luke Hemmings—" There was never a need to ask twice when he smiled and found my lips again. And for a second there—everything else didn't matter. Nothing was gonna hurt us, and there was only him, there was only us.

And his goddamn lips.

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

16k yay!
i think i've pushed
this chapter back
long enough

i'm proud
and my heart
also jumped

this chapter was
inspired by my fave
movie ever "LOL"
also, try and read it
again while playing the
media up top. It'll burst
your freaking heart too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 124 103
138K 1.8K 70
Title explains it all....