Kiss √

Bởi peachies-

❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang... Xem Thêm

PREFACE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
EPILOGUE
ENDNOTE
100K SPECIAL

TWENTY

5.8K 273 146
Bởi peachies-

[them]

SHE jolted from her seat, "who the fuck are you!"

she glanced around the room, only to see the man in front of her. the room seemed empty at a quick glance. how the fuck did this happen? her eyes widened, as her eyebrows furrowed at the pace of her quickening heart.

"where the fuck am i!"

she ran around the room; her rampant breathing broke the silence. only four walls and a bolt locked door met her.

hoseok chuckled as he watched her go crazy. she screamed as she slammed her fist into the table. her screams wouldn't be heard past this room.

she encroached towards hoseok as he scanned her every movement. her hands gripped onto his shirt as she pulled him closer to her.

hoseok rose from his seat, "haru dear, don't start a fight you can't win."

his warm breath sent goosebumps through her. she let her grip go loose as she peered into his eye.

she weaved her way around hoseok, eyeing his movements. without warning, she slammed him into the wall, holding him by his torso. she gave it a tight squeeze while pinning him down further into the wall. she leaned in towards him; her lips nearly brushed over his.

"honey, i think i won this fight before it started."

she slammed her lips onto his. his lips were firm and warm on hers. as their lips deepened, it knocked the wind from their lungs out. her arms reached out and knotted around his neck while pushing her lips in further. his hands drifted towards her hips as he gripped them roughly. the kiss obliterated every thought.

their tousled breathing mixed in with the ticks of the clock. the kiss grew greedy as he locked his mouth with hers, flipping her over as he pinned her towards the wall. his lips brushed against hers as he pulled away, embracing her tightly by her waist.

he dug out a needle from his pocket, slowly pushing it into her.

"haru, didn't i tell you?" hoseok purred, "don't start a fight you can't win."

her eyelids closed she went limp with only her chest rising and falling. he shoved her tiny frame into the seat. his footsteps went further away as he clasped his hands around the doorknob, exiting the room.

"shit." he mumbled, as he ran his hands through his hair.

"hyung!" a cheerful scream shouted.

jungkook scanned hoseok up and down. he was barely clinging on to himself. his hair shot up in random places, while sweat beaded across his forehead and his shirt.

"where the fuck have you been?" jungkook cocked his head to the side.

"hell."

hoseok pushed jungkook aside with little force as he scavenged room by room. he emerged with two plastic bags of supplies.

his shoes thumped against the creaking wooden stairs as he made his way back down to the basement.

he opened the door sticking his head through; he peeked inside, scanning from side to side. he noticed her brown hair. she hadn't escaped.

hoseok swerved his body through the tiny slit between the door and the wall. he dug his hand through his bag, pulling out a threaded rope.

he counted as he wrapped it around her body. the rope confined her to the chair. he only wished he had done this earlier.

he resumed his old seat on the other side of her. he listened to the tick of the clock, waiting as the hours passed by.

she fluttered her eyes open groaning. her head stabbed her with agony. she rolled her eyes, noticing hoseok in front of her. she squirmed in her seat only to notice the rope now binding her.

"haru, why don't we try this again." he hummed.

"you're fucking hilarious if you think i'll tell you shit."

hoseok pulled out his gun and set it on the table. he curled his lips into a tiny smirk.

"baby, i think you will." he cooed with a sickening sweetness, "if you want the best for you."

she scoffed as she looked him in the eye, "you think a bullet's going to scare me."

he cocked the gun, "strike one haru."

the anger rose within hoseok, never had someone pissed him off as much as her. he furrowed his eyebrows as he tried not to blow a fuse. her very existence made him want to rip the hair out of his head.

"lets start from the beginning." hoseok twirled his gun mid-air.

"why were you in the bank?"

haru shifted in her seat. who did he think he was? she would play his game. it was only a matter of time before she escaped from here.

she twisted her lips as she spoke swiftly. "i was hired to take you out."

"strike two." he rested his legs on top of the table, gazing into her eyes.

she giggled, "honey don't you know exo wants you dead."

"and haru that's strike three."

he aimed the gun towards her forehead. he rested his finger on the trigger.

"we don't need you baby." hoseok drawled, "if you don't tell us shit, you have no purpose."

she trembled, never was she in a situation like this. she was used to taking everyone down undefeated. she didn't want a bullet through her forehead.

"question for a question." she countered as a faint smile made its way to her lips.

hoseok wasn't new to this demand. he chuckled as he peered into her.

"who hired you?" hoseok grazed his finger over his lips.

"exo." she hesitated, "who are you?"

"haru dear, i thought we went over this." he purred softly, "you don't need to lie."

hoseok played with the gun as he crooned.

"if only i were lying." she singsonged, "what a relief that would have been."

hoseok shifted his eyes from her. she was doing this on purpose, it only aggravated him more. how the hell did jimin's sister turn out as her. hoseok needed namjoon to deal with her.

"behave yourself haru." hoseok teased, "i'll be back in a few minutes."

he prodded his way till namjoon's room, exhausted. he didn't bother knocking as he barged in.

"namjoon you'll have to deal with her." hoseok groaned, "she's such an ass."

namjoon nodded as he followed hoseok down to the basement. namjoon grabbed the doorknob, opening the door.

all that remained was an empty chair, with rope on the ground.

"hoseok where the fuck is she?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

468K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
194K 11.8K 47
[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lovable men, And, Someone's obsession for...
170K 4.9K 46
After moving to Seoul, South Korea in attempt to escape your burdensome past life, while struggling to make ends meet, you find yourself caught up in...
1.1M 43.4K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...