While in paris-PJM

By Galaxy_Rose9

jimin is a really wealthy man in Korea but had to go to pairs for business work. he works in a company his as... More

introducetion
the break up
the job interview
being a assistant?!
meeting the CEO
getting criticize
learning France
leaving for paris
in paris
meeting kim jennie
working with him
a little tease
meeting the models
dinner with jennie
accident
at jimins house
he's changed
leave him
getting blame
day off and break up
fellin in love
almost kiss
jennies mission
fashion show/confession
saying goodbye
missing her
finding her/i love you
working at the garden
new job interview
eunmis first time
3 years now
at jimins house
traumatized
at the hospital
jennies visit/apology
going home
dinner at his parents
Love +21
fashion show/proposal
dads heart problem
day off
back to work
voice lost
saying goodbye to brother
at LA
fashion show at LA/going home
surprise at work
surprise at work pt2 21+
his stalker
his stalker 2
his stalker 3
hospital visit/discharge
wedding day 21+
honeymoon to paris
honeymoon 2: dinner with friend's
pregnancy
baby shower
breaking news
message
early birth/Jungkook death
meeting hajoon/discharge
3 year later: child #2
wedding anniversary
dongsoos gf birthday party
new haircut
business trip
coming home
meeting haru/discharge
Jennies invitation
jennies wedding
dongsoos accident 21+
pregnant AGAIN! baby #3 (final)
bonus 1
bonus 2
bonus 3
bonus 4
bonus 5 (final)

packing/ airport

153 8 0
By Galaxy_Rose9

Its now 2 more days til eunmi leaves to LA she was at home packing her things dress, heels, makeup, work clothes, bras, underwear, towel and bathroom items etc etc.
D: do you have to go?
E: yes, you have to go stay at auntie's place and return when I come back.
D: ok.
E: just listen to auntie.
Dongsoo nodded and left for school eunmi went to work she was sad leaving jimin but she knows he will miss her too. When she got to work the other team members went to eunmi.
E: oh hey sana.
S: hey um about the trip to LA we'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 6am not Friday we have change it.
E: oh ok. I see thanks.
S: no problem
She left eunmi sigh JIMIN was looking her at the widow. She continue to work and act like nothing happen and so time went by eunmi went home and went to dongsoos room he open the door.
E: oh sorry I didn't you bought your girlfriend can we talk in Private?
D: sure.
They walk out of the room to the livingroom.
D: what's up?
E: dongsoo you have to go pack up now.
D: why?
E: they change the day to tomorrow morning at 6am I'll have to leave early so I just call auntie today and she agree she'll come tomorrow at 5
D: I see ok.
He went to his room and packed eunmi went to her room and pack in the bag though since she already pack her suitcase she bought all her work stuff laptop etc etc.

It was the next day eunmi woke up at 5 and got dress to leave for the airport she made breakfast for dongsoo then she went to wake him up he got up and ate with her.
D: is auntie on her way?
E: yeah she just text me shes close. Go put your shoes on.
He went and put on shoes.
E: you pack your bathroom items and school uniform already?
D: yeah.
It was couple of minute's and dongsoo left with their aunte eunmi now was putting her shoes and left to get cab to drive her to the airport then when she got there she met with the other teams.
S: right on time ms. Lee.
Eunmi smile they got their bags check in and their passport now their just waiting at the gate for their flight. Jimin was getting ready to go to work until his phone ring.
Jm: hello dongsoo?
D: hey eunmi is at the airport right now. Shes gotta leave soon.
Jm: what?!
D: you didnt know? They change the day to today their leaving in a couple of hours.
Jimin hang up and went to his car and drive to the airport. Meanwhile at the airport they were already in line waiting to check in eunmi was looking back to see if jimin well see her off, sana saw.
S: are you looking for CEO?
Eunmi nodded, she was the last in line couple of minutes gone by so she stopped looking back until...
Jm: EUNMI!!
Her eyes open and turn around and saw jimin sprinting towards her, she slightly run to him and open her arms he got to her hug and bring her up.
Jm: why didnt you tell me you were leaving today?
E: I'm sorry...I just couldn't
Eunmi then heard sana shouted.
S: ms Lee hurry.
She look back and saw they were getting close to the door.
E: I have to go jimin...I'll see you in  three weeks.
Jm: I'll miss you.
E: I'll miss you too.
He slam his lips onto hers they kiss, hug and he watch her leave he then went to the car and for a couple of hours he saw their plane leave. Jimin wipe his tears away and breath heavily and left the airport.

Eunmi was looking out the widow since she was sitting next to sana. She sob and wipe her eyes.
Eunmi pov: I already miss him...this is my first time going somewhere without him...
She decided to order on the plane then took a nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 7K 59
In the midst of trying to mend his relationship with Y/N, Jimin still finds himself locked in an unending feud with Lee Taemin. Taemin harbors a deep...
6.7K 239 56
you had a boyfriend name park jimin you both been dating since the beginning of high school 7yrs later he die you were heartbroken and felt empty unt...
16.7K 617 44
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 .. 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼." Jimin plainly said to Mi-Sun with a straight face. The same exact words she said to him a couple of...
4.3K 419 39
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...