Vampire Daddy- HEAVY EDITING...

By SoftandSwitch

Leah Valentine is a 17 year old girl who is also a little. Her family hates her that they cause her pain ever... More

Chapter 1
Update Dates
Chapter 2
Author note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17:Pre-Birthday
Author Note
Chapter 18:Bday Part 1
Chapter 19 pt1
Chapter 19 pt2
Chapter 19 pt3
Chapter 20
Stories to Come
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Heavy Editing
Chapter 23
Writers block
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30-ish Author Thoughts

Chapter 14

18K 416 54
By SoftandSwitch

Hey guys! I'm back! So let's get this chapter on the roll!💖

3rd Person POV

It was been 10 days and Leah was still in baby space,but Hunter didn't mind. He likes being able to help Leah to the best of his ability,Hunter was currently making a snack for Leah and Amber. He washes some strawberries,watermelon,cantaloupe,and grapes.

Hunter cuts the strawberries,watermelon and cantaloupe into bite size pieces and puts them into a bowl with the grapes. He mixes the fruits together and then puts them into small bowls for Leah and Amber. Hunter grabs a tiana bottle and Ariel sippy cup,filling them both with Apple juice. He puts the juice back and goes into the living room to give the girls their snack.

He smiles softly as he sees Leah and Amber on a blanket watching Doc McStuffins,he puts the bowls in front of girls and watch as they both start eating. Hunter lays down on the couch and watches the girls,Noah went to go buy some swimsuits for the girls.

After 30 minutes Noah comes back,Amber gets up and goes to hug her daddy as Leah falls on her back and starts to play with her toes giggling and squealing in excitement. "Here,I didn't know what to get for Leah so I got three different ones"

He hands the bag to Hunter and takes Amber upstairs to help her change into her swimsuit. "Look pumpkin,Uncle Noah got you pretty swimsuits"He says in a soft voice and lays the swimsuits out and let's Leah pick which one she wants.

Leah crawls to the swimsuits and looks at them,she sees Tiana and squeals in excitement. Leah picks up the swimsuit and hugs it close,Hunter smiles softly and carries Leah upstairs to help her change.

After 10 minutes Leah and Amber are both done getting ready.

Amber's

Leah's

Once the girls are dressed Hunter and Noah pack a beach bag and cooler with snacks and drinks. The brothers then changes into swim shorts and a t-shirt. Hunter puts the beach bag and cooler into the car,once he was done he helps Noah load up the girls up into the car.

After about an hour of driving they finally arrive at the beach,Noah goes and chooses a isolated space while Hunter helps the girls out of the car. "Ooooo!"Leah looks around and giggles,as Hunter smiles.

Amber goes to help Noah,"Uccellino pass daddy the beach blanket"Amber nods and hands Noah the big beach blanket,he puts it down on the sand and puts the beach umbrella to shade them from the sun.

Hunter carries his baby to the blanket and sets her down,he puts on a cute blue bucket hat on her as Noah puts a cute pink beach hat on Amber. The girls sit down on the blanket as the brothers puts sunscreen on them,Leah squeals and giggles as she starts kicking her legs.

Hunter smiles softly,"Daddy can me and Leah make a sand castle?"Amber ask Noah and he nods. "Go ahead baby"

Amber shows Leah how to make a sand castle,"Oooo!"She giggles as she plays with the sand liking the texture.

Hunter's POV

I watch the girls play as me and Noah talk,"When do you think I will have my little girl back? Don't get me wrong I love baby Leah but I miss my bit older Leah"I ask and look at Noah.

"It takes time,I know you miss your older Leah but don't worry she will be back,I think she is a bit scared that's why,but don't worry"Noah says as he puts special sunscreen for vampires on,he passes me the bottle as i also put some on.

Me and Noah watch the girls play in the sand as we talk about random things. We suddenly stop talking when we hear a voice that we hadn't heard in a long time.

"Daddy!"

3rd POV

Hunter and Noah looks at the girls and see it was Leah,"Daddy!"She giggles and crawls over to Hunter. "Hey baby!" He says excited and picks up Leah. "I miss chu!"She giggles and hugs him. Hunter was so happy he could cry. "I miss you too my little ladybug"He kisses her cheek and plays with her hair.

~2 hrs Later~

After they came home from the beach Noah gave Amber a bath in the guest bathroom and Hunter gave Leah a bath in their bathroom. Hunter was currently in the kitchen making pizza (from scratch),he hums softly and puts the pizza into the oven and sets a timer.

Hunter walks into the living and scoops his little girl into his arms,"Daddy!"Leah giggles and clings into Hunter as he sits down on the couch. He puts Leah down so she can go back to playing with Amber. Once the timer goes off Hunter takes the pizza out of the over and sets it on the counter to let it cool.

After dinner and about 5 Disney movies it was time for bed,Amber and Leah says goodnight and goes to bed with their daddies. Leah and Hunter gets comfortable under their blankets,"Hm?"Hunter looks down at Leah as she points his vampire canines. "Pointy" Leah mumbles as she starts to drift off to sleep.

Hunter smiles and holds Leah close and falls asleep. In the middle of the night his phone starts to ring,his eyes shot open as they were a their blood red color. He answers it as Leah buries her head into his shirt as she was still asleep.

"What?"He growls into his phone, "S-sorry to wake you sir but we have a problem"The person on the other side of the phone says,"Give me a second" Hunter puts his phone on hold as he slips out of bed being careful not to wake Leah up.

He walks into the guest room and sees that Noah is still awake,he motions Noah to follow him. Once they arrive downstairs he puts the phone off of mute and on speaker. "Talk"Hunter says annoyed that he had to get out of bed.

"As I was saying we just received word that someone is planning a threat against your girl. We don't know don't know who it is but we will find out by morning I swear"Hunter growls as hears that someone is planning something against his baby.

"Go"Noah says and hangs up,he looks over at his brother,"What are you doing to do?"He tilts his head. Hunter clenches his fists,"I'm going to find out who it is and torture them to their fucking dea-"Hunter stops taking when he hears soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Daddy?"Leah yawns and rubs her eyes as she clings onto bunbun. Hunter stands up and walks towards Leah,scooping her up into his arms. "What are you doing out of bed baby?"He ask and rubs her back as Leah puts her head in his shoulder.

"Daddy missing"She mumbles as Hunter understands,"Ahh,was daddy missing from bed?"He ask and turns to Noah who was in the kitchen getting blood(forbidden wine). "Yesh"Leah mumbles and starts to fall back asleep. "We'll talk later,take her back to bed"Noah says and pours the red liquid into a wine glass.

"Lets go back to sleep baby"Hunter carries Leah back upstairs and gets back into bed,he lays down and Leah rest her head on his chest. Hunter couldn't go back to sleep,he kept thinking about who would make threat to his baby. Hunter holds Leah close to him all throughout the night.

For those who don't understand when Noah said 'Go'. It's  basically their keyword of get the shit done fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.8K 45
[COMPLETED] It was a sunny day, the weather was perfect for a nice picnic and having fun. It was a day like that when a tragedy struck in the life of...
14.8K 62 44
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, abuse and will move fast. "Stop rolling your eyes" "Or what?" I put the cigar...
580 77 37
November Leah Black is a reporter and a investigator with many enemies. One would not think about what her story was, but when she moves in with her...
199K 12.5K 50
"The less you know about the family business, the safer you will be." The small coastal town of adel Mare had three simple rules for the notoriously...