Kiss √

由 peachies-

❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang... 更多

PREFACE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
EPILOGUE
ENDNOTE
100K SPECIAL

SEVENTEEN

5.8K 282 16
由 peachies-

[him]

THE boys stood in front of their minivan dressed head to toe in streetwear. each one wore a style of their own, complementing their personalities.

namjoon sent a sly smile, "let's do one more quick rundown."

the boys all glanced at each other and spoke nothing in the silence. since this was a busy street, if all went well they could leave unnoticed.

"yoongi and jin, you both will be with me. we will cause the diversion."

jin bobbed his head as he looked at yoongi. they would be the first to enter the bank. it was a small bank, all the more reason to keep exactly what they were looking for.

"jungkook you'll stay with jimin while he breaks the vault." namjoon paused, "and taehyung, you will take care of the cameras and keep watch."

they boys nodded their heads in sync, glancing at hoseok. he was more of the behind the scenes person, he dealt with the interrogations and devise the strategies with namjoon. he was seldom part of the fights, only if they needed an extra hand. he always stayed with taehyung as an extra eye guiding the boys on their way out and protecting taehyung.

"hoseok, you will help taehyung, only come in if we call."

hoseok nodded his head as a twinkle passed through his eyes.

the others made their way away from the van as they sent a warm smile to taehyung and hoseok.

hoseok sat by taehyung in the back of the minivan. taehyung opened his laptop as he typed at an immense speed. hoseok couldn't make out the random keys taehyung punched with a harsh force.

the full view of the bank appeared on his screen, the outsides and the insides. every movement was scanned by their eyes.

the rest of them popped their earpieces into place, with a quick glance of the eyes, they split up.

namjoon's gun was stashed away in the back of his pants. his breathing was rapid and shallow, matching to the pace of his heart. with a confident stride, he made way into the bank, popping his shades over his eyes.

trailing behind him was jin and yoongi. they walked a few steps behind the other. their eyes darted around their surroundings, noticing guards coming into their line of sight. in one swift movement, jin wrapped his arm around one's head, locking them in a headlock. he jerked his arm as they landed with a thud.

yoongi pulled his gun out. in a split second, bullets flew from his gun as they lodged in the foreheads of the other guards. he didn't blink as each body came crashing into the ground.

jin pressed his finger to the earpiece, "they're knocked out."

jimin and jungkook locked glances. their foreheads bubbled with droplets. jungkook's boots pounded against the sidewalk as he pressed his back towards the side wall. jungkook gestured towards jimin as he looked left of him. he held his gun right of him, with his two hands on the handle. jimin's heart threatened to escape his chest, he dashed towards jungkook slamming his back against the wall.

jungkook slammed his elbow straight into the window, the glass split into tiny shards, creating a gaping hole. he jumped through headfirst, while jimin tailed him.

namjoon took out his gun, sending a shot straight up. screams broke out, as the gunshots ricocheted inside. echoes of wails and shrieks suffocated ears. hands rushed to ears, as one by one people fell to their knees.

gunfire broke out. bullets went flying from one direction to another.

"oh shit" jin panted as the bullets pummeled them.

more guards made their way to the front, as they aimed and shot at the three boys.

yoongi ducked as bullets nearly missed him. he didn't hesitate as he raised his gun, in a swift movement he sent bullets flying towards their foreheads.

"namjoon a little help would be nice." jin exclaimed, as he advanced towards them shooting bullets one after the other.

namjoon sent a cheeky smile towards jin as he crept behind the guards, knocking a couple out with his fist. he watched them come crashing towards the ground.

as the guards thinned out, yoongi sent a bullet through the last one's head, he sighed in relief as the body plummeted towards the ground.

they made their way towards the desks. jin and yoongi had guns pointed towards the bank tellers. yoongi let his gun waver loose as he wiped the sweat trickling down the sides of his face. in a vast distance, he noticed a man pushing his finger onto the button.

in haste, he pulled the trigger and watched as the bullet lodged into his forehead.

taehyung mumbled, "fuck."

his eyes darted towards the signal he got, yoongi was too late the man had already pushed it.

"guys the police have been alerted, max fifteen minutes." hoseok spoke as he nibbled away the ends of his nails.

"you're kidding right." jimin huffed in annoyance, as he rolled his eyes.

jungkook stood by jimin as jimin smashed numbers with his sweaty fingers onto the keypad enclosing the door in front. jimin's stomach folded to knots as the time squished him.

jimin groaned, "taehyung we need some help here."

taehyung typed at high speed, as he entered the database of the bank. his eyes shifted from right to left as he scanned over the long list of possibilities. his fingers tingled as hoseok darted at the screen from the right.

"that one." hoseok pointed at the five-digit code.

"6-7-3-5-0"

before jimin could enter the key, gunshots sounded out, bullets rammed straight into the door in front.

"holy shit-" jungkook eyebrows raised as he looked in front of him.

"jungkook what the fuck! i thought you took them all out." jimin hollered, as he pulled out his gun.

jimin missed each one of his shots. it was no doubt he was a bad shot.

"you fucking suck jimin." jungkook roared, as he made better headway than jimin.

jungkook reloaded his gun and pulled the trigger, "jimin just enter the damn keycode while i take them out."

jimin punched in the five numbers and watched as the door opened.

"fucking hell!" jimin shouted as a bullet grazed his left arm.

his arm was stabbed with a thousand needles. there were too many for jungkook on his own. jimin's heart pounded against his chest as he raced inside the vault.

he ran from side to side as his eyes darted around the room, he spotted a small package in a corner of the room.

jimin pocketed the package in his bag, "found it."

"then let's get the fuck out of here." jungkook barked as he weaved between all the bodies.

"what the fuck!" hoseok screamed as the cameras went black one by one.

taehyung groaned, his eyebrows furrowed. sweat built up behind his neck, as he tried to zoom in on the new intruder.

"you guys have company, hurry the fuck up!"

"oh fuck off, the police can't be here that fast. that was ten minutes at most." yoongi retorted.

yoongi, jin and namjoon stood by the entrance ready to take a run as soon as jimin and jungkook came.

"that's not the police." taehyung stumbled to identify the woman.

jungkook grabbed jimin's arm, they dashed with heavy breaths as a gunshot echoed.

jimin's mouth was agape, as he watched jungkook stumbled to the ground holding his leg in pain.

"holy shit!" jungkook screamed in agony.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

104K 7.9K 34
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ nobody plans a murder out loud ❞ - in which s o m e b o d y wants to kill them all one by one ┏...
5.4K 628 27
Jeon Jungkook, an aspiring neurologist with dreams of an ideal future, is blindsided when someone from his hidden past resurfaces unexpectedly. Unawa...
107K 9.5K 32
❝𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊?❞ She doesn't want to lose a moment, and he doesn't want to lose himself...