Golden Shady || Eminem Fanfic...

Autorstwa Mesnata

She said : "Lay me down in golden dandelions 'Cause I've been waiting for this moment all my life." "But bab... Więcej

Author Note
Aesthetic
1.Thank you Versace
2.Ain't her fuckin' publicist
3.P*ssy ass Romeo
4.I'm not Mr. N*sync
5.WE NEED A MIRACLE
6.Fucking hard
7.I don't trust you
8.Don't cry baby
9.I'll see you soon baby
10. Wanna get outta here
11. 101 ways to fuck the naive out of you
12.Who's Kim?
13. Don't call me
14.Small Talks
15. Unsophisticated
16. I'm on you
17. Morning boner
19. I'm not your girl
20. Wanna talk
21. Hold Me
22.You're an asshole
23. The option of going back
24. Pig
25. Say my name
26. Ex-lovers
27. Downgrading
28. I'm Sorry
29. I love you daddy
30. Box braids
31. Take you there
32. Fool
33. Loved Properly
34. I'm losing
35. Unconditional
36. God never fucks up
37. Not dating
38. Golden
39. Invisible
40. Heart Is Warm
41. Risk
42. Daddy
43. Too Deep
44. Eminem
45. Trust me
46. Push away
47. I CARE
48. Screwed
49. America's Home-wrecker
50. Thank you Versace
NEW BOOK

18. Just me and you

1.6K 51 48
Autorstwa Mesnata

The night is not cold, it never is in LA. The grass of my backyard feels wet on my bare feet from the irrigation system as I tiptoe toward the pool house. The big floodlights enlighten my way because all the bright airiness of the day is long faded. The trees stand tall like guardians around the property and as the radius of the floodlight finishes letting the darkness take over the woods like a velvet blanket making it look a bit scary.

I stop at the shadow of one of the statues when I hear voices coming at the backyard. I distinguish Vlad's voice as he comes checking around and reporting to Nikolay through his earpiece. I hug my heels at my chest as Vlad makes his way around and press myself back against the statue trying to hide in the darkness of it. It will be embarrassing if he catches me hiding in the shadows like a thief. As soon as he turns around I run into the dark sea of the tall and dense trees. If I had done this when I was a teen I would know where I'm going and how scary the woods are. But I never sneaked out and now here I am trying to see where I place my feet. Ironically enough my step fails and I fall down a slope, sliding on my butt. Marshall Mathers whatever we are planning to talk, it better be worth it.

When I saw some light enlightening my way I thought I finally made it to the road but I find myself at our nearest neighbor property. If someone sees me I better act like I'm sleepwalking or dead.

I try walking as quietly as I can with the heels still in my hand and as I'm about to make it to the front my heart jumps at my throat. A dog starts barking in the background. I look around to see where it is but I can't descry anything. As the bark becomes louder and more aggressive I start running. My paranoia kicks in and as I run for my life it feels like the dog is right behind me. I turn around only when I finally get on the road. The barks are still loud but nothing is behind me. I get my phone from my bag and call a cab while I put my heels on and jog my shorts. Perfect, they are stained.

As the cab stops in front of a house in Malibu I fish out my wallet and pay the driver making my hair cover my face. I know I'm risking a lot with everything I'm doing and I don't even know why. After getting out of the car I walk confidently to the front door and as I'm about to press the bell the door opens.

He appears in front of me with a smile in his bruised face. The bruising really got worst since the morning. His left eye is almost closed but his hazel iris still looks perfect in all the blue, the green, and purple mess. He is wearing blue jeans and as per usual a white tee.

"I thought you stood me up." - He says with a chuckle while I walk inside the empty house, the clique of my heels echos. I don't know if he is joking or he really thought I would stand him up.

"I thought about it when I fell in the woods." - I spin a little to show him my stained shorts.

"The woods?" - Marshall doubts and leans a little forward. "You scratched your ass!" - he points and touches my skin which stings a little, just where the shorts end. I slap his hand and try to see my scratched skin. The area is a little red right at the spot where my butt begins.

"Yeah the woods, at the back of my house." - I say ignoring the scratch but his confused face is hard to ignore. "I had to sneak out Marshall. You better make the fall and the dog following me down the street worth it."

"The dog down the street?" - he gurgles with laughter as I keep a flat facial expression. I can understand how funny that sounds to him but it's not funny for me at all. I follow him as he walks and laughs.

"It's not funny Marshall!" - I shove him as his laugh is getting contagious.

"I really wanna hear about your adventure." - he says and opens a door.

"There..." - I stop talking when I see what's behind the door he opens. He looks at me to take in my reaction and I'm left open-mouthed at the view reveling in front of me. The moon reflection at the peaceful waters of the Pacific is beautiful. At the big space of the balcony, there is a table set up. The candle in the middle is blown out by the ocean wind I guess because it's not lighted. There is also a red rose on the right side of the table.

"I..." - he starts talking but then notices the blown-out candle and gets in the balcony taking a lighter out of his pocket and lightens it. "I'm sorry, the wind..." - the wind blows it out again. I giggle and he throws it away. "Fuck it!"

"I wanted to apologize for putting you on blast and getting you in trouble." - He takes the red rose and gives it to me. I bite my bottom lip and take the rose from him not being able to hide the big smile on my face. "So I thought about setting up a lil' som'."

I grab his jaw with my free hand and glare into his eyes, he leans forward going for a kiss but I press my fingers harder on his cheeks and kept his face inches away from mine. I could feel his breath slam in my face as I study his pupils. I don't want him to be high on something for this. I really want him to be sober and fully conscious. They are normal size or it's too dark in here and his bruised eye is too messed up for me to notice the difference.

"Are you on something?" - I ask without letting go of his sculpted jawline in disbelief.

"I'm not!" - he shakes his head while I have his cheeks pressed and takes my forearm to release his jaw. "Sit please. I hope the chicken is not cold."

There are two plates of fried chicken meat in the table which I hadn't notice before. I sit down looking at him still in disbelief.

"Do you want water, soda or wine?" - he asks pulling his jeans up and licks his lips maybe a nervous habit.

"Wine?!" - I look up at him placing the rose on the side of the plate.

"Wine it is babe!"

I follow him with my eyes until he turns in a corner and then I look at the small table and at the ocean enlightened by the moonlight. I'm in loss of words. I certainly didn't expect him to go this extra. When he returns he fills my glass and his with wine. We talk about the art of sneaking out and how I never had to do it. He was surprised by knowing that. 

"I thought every girl does that. At least once in their life." 

"I never had too..." - I shrug eating the chicken he bragged about having cooked. 

"My baby momma sneaked out all the time to meet me." 

"Seems like it's a pattern for the girls to meet you." - I say sarcastically. I always thought no one was ever worth it to sneak out in the middle of the night and meet them. There is nothing you can do in the night that you can't do during the day. But here I am doing just that 24 years old in my life. Puberty is hitting late for me. 

He has been flirting all the time as we ate and I've been swinging my glass around like a spoiled brat. I don't know if I was drunk on alcohol or emotions but I've been giggling like a 14 years old girl and flirt back. I don't know if it's the temperature of my cheeks or the breeze, placing kisses on it, is hot. Even though the soft breeze tousling my curls feels like a lover's whisper, but I know this breeze is just a mere hint of what the ocean's wind power is. I know that when nature needs to set free it's tension this playful breeze is able to toss around ships like an angry child throwing its toys during a tantrum.

"It's been a looong time since I came for a swim in Malibu " - I blurt as I support my chin on my palm and watch the lacy waves giving some rough kisses to the shore and playfully pull away.

"Yeah? How long?" - he asks and I feel his eyes on my profile.

"14 years maybe, or something." - I chuckle at the sight of his face.

"Why?"

"Well, we always had pools and we go to Europe on vacation." - I shrug avoiding his eye contact.

"That sounds like som' rich people thing to do." - he laughs. I don't respond as I lean my temple on my fist and lose my consciousness in the ocean of memories.

I'm brought on the surface by Marshall's sudden movement. He grabs the back of his shirt and pulls it over his head.

"What are you doing?" - I ask letting my glass of wine on the table looking at him confused.

"Let's go for a swim."

He has a tattoo around his belly button. I can't really tell what is it because the light is not great and it actually looks like an old tattoo that he hadn't reink it in years. It looks like a tomb. I never noticed the tattoo before even though I've seen him half-naked several times.

"Right now?"

He nods taking the glass of wine away from my hand and pulling me up. There is no one at the beach so I let him drag me inside the house and down to the beach. I take off my heels once we are in contact with the sand while he unbuttons his jeans and takes off his shoes at the same time. Maybe the wine is making it easier for me to get out of my shorts dropping them above his denim pants. I let my top on because for some reason I still hate using bras.

His eyes travel from my toes along my legs and he smiles when his eyes stop at my black lace panties.

"What?" - I ask giving him a little push on the chest. He laughs throwing his head back and after giving me a slap in my butt he takes of running.

"C'mon!" - Marshall shouts turning to look at me for a second as he runs toward the water. I debate once again if I should go in or not. The sparkly sky above and the breeze blowing in my direction is beyond intoxicating. It makes my head not work right and the waves rolling in with a soothing sound are a drumbeat that echos my heart telling me to go for it. I feel my chest rise and fall with every breath I take looking at Marshall going nearer the water.

"I'll regret this!" - I mumble mostly to myself, looking left and right if there is anyone around and take my top off too, when he's not looking at me anymore. I must be going insane.

"Stop overthinking! Do something foolish for once." - he yells and I see his body crash against the white waves.

When the cold waves splashed against me I felt like they beat all the stress out of my body. The worries swam away to the shore while I was left relaxed under the moonlight. I could hear the laughter of my mom and dad on the shore while watching at me trying to learn how to dive by myself, I could hear the happiness as my body floats naturally with the motion of the ocean. I close my eyes to the soft lullaby of the ocean.

I gulp a bit when Marshall wraps his arm around my waist and presses his chest against my back. He places his wet lips just below my ear and my eyes shut close and I grab his forearm. Marshall doesn't say anything about me being braless, he doesn't tease me about it and I feel less uncomfortable.

"Now tell me the real reason why you didn't come here?" -he whispers brushing his lips against my skin. Am I drunk enough to be an open book to him? He can't be that good at reading me I must be drunk.

"I told you the reason." - smiling I turn around to be face to face with him. He cocks his head a little, clearly in disbelief. I splash water to him and laugh to avoid the topic while he acts like he is shocked by my action.

"Oh, you wanna go to war hmm?"

We go to a splashing war. My laughing makes it hard for me to keep up with the amount of water he throws back at me. I turn my back at him so I can prevent the water from coming at me in huge amounts to hit me in the face and make it difficult for me to breathe. I keep splashing water in the back without seeing if I'm aiming at him.

I scream when I feel him lift me up in the air and throw me in the water again. He brings me up on the surface.

"Marshall NOOO!" - I scream again when he lifts me up again. I close my nose and mouth with my hand when Marshall throws me in the water again. As I move my arms to get on the surface I feel his arm wrapping around my waist to bring me up. I grab a hold of his biceps and when he has me out of the water I push my hair away from my face with my free hand.

"Mar... Stop!" - I whine to quickly throw my arm around his neck and hold onto him. His laugh is as soothing as the waves rolling but I know his intentions when his arm tensions a bit around me.

"No.. No!" - I frantically shake my head and lean forward to put my mouth against the hand I have around his neck preparing myself to be thrown in the ocean again. I tens my grips and press my chest against his. The water in between our bodies is not thick enough to keep our naked skins from each other, but it's dense enough to move us with its slow dance causing our skin to fondle. I feel his abdomen stiffen while his grip around me loosens a little.

"You are so beautiful!" - his whisper in my wet hair drives electricity down my spine causing me to arch my back and press my breast against him more.

"Don't do this!" - I mumble looking him in the eyes while taking deep breaths. I hadn't noticed my thumb brushing his biceps but I don't stop it when I finally notice.

He narrows his eyes at me and brings his free hand to my face. He traces my upper lip with the tip of his finger and the muscle of it contracts under his touch. I gaze at the cut in his crooked nose just to not fall on the temptation to drop my eyes on his lips. I don't want to look down at his lips because I know I won't be strong enough and I don't want to look up at his eyes either.

I was unconsciously digging at his nape with my nails and when he finally presses his lips against mine with his thumb in between I curl my toes and tense my muscles when a moan threatens in my throat. Marshall's other hand travels up my spine and to the back of my head tugging my face closer to his. I graze his thumb with my teeth and he takes it away to clear the path for his tongue. I taste his mouth. Salty wine.

When I came into this I wasn't expecting any of these to happen. He clutches his hand unto my hip leaning me more against his skinny muscular body. I hug on him with both my arms to comfort myself for what I'm doing and tilt my head giving access to an intensified kiss. As I splay my hand against his back he brings my leg up to his hip as our lips search each other. I feel my muscles clutch. His breathing quickens when I moan in his mouth as a result of him pulling my hair a little.

His hands explored my body while I kept mine strictly on his neck and back afraid that If I let go of those my mind would start working again. The water and his skin against my nipples were not helping me at all. When both of his hands cornered both sides of my boobs pressing and massaging, one of my hands returned to his arm and my lips escaped his gasping. My breathing rugged and rough as our eyes meet for a brief moment.

His hot breath came against my jawline and throat when I tried to bring him closer to me. His warm mouth opens and closes against my throat kissing my harder and he lifts me a little bit more. The kisses on my neck and his hands on my breast don't feel like enough. I wanted to say something bold but I couldn't bring my mouth to do more than moan. So I used my body. My fingertips press into his hair in the back of his head and breathed deeply to gather courage. I roll my hips and brush my lace-covered vagina against his belly button. Marshall sucks in a sharp breath against my collarbone and I repeat the movement to brush against his tensed abdomen.

The growl deep in his chest gives me the confidence to pull his head against my chest. I look down at him biting my bottom lip and as his hands fly down my hips his mouth takes my left nipple and sucks on it keeping his eyes on mine and presses his hand on my butt to push me against his torso. I rub myself against him as he demands it with his hands and look at how his cheeks suck in as he plays with my breast.

"Your tit's always teased me babe!" - he mumbles against my wet nipples. After he kisses me in between my breasts I push my chest into his face; and the combination of his sucking and tongue flicking makes my eyelids drop. He lets go of my ass and cradles a boob in his palm so he can twiddle the nipple with his tongue.

"Marshall!!" - I gasp in a whine. His eyes fly open to stare at me and I grab his hair in the top of his head to bring his mouth in mine. I jerked his head back more roughly than I've ever handled anyone in my entire life. I clashed my mouth to him with such force our teeth clicked and our lips mashed. My desire had deepened and seems so did his, because he shoved his tongue into my mouth without gentility and growls escaped his throat. I dig my nails in his chest as I meet his intensity fervor for fervor.

"Fuck Heath.."- he doesn't finish my name because I lick his lips. I don't want him to talk. I don't want to come to my senses yet. I don't want to...

"I gotta touch you..." - he breaths against my parted lips and I knit my eyebrows at him confused. He is touching me. A lot! - "babe... "

He hooks his finger at the panties of lace in between my thighs and slides it aside and I know what he means by touch. Even though the laced panties were thin enough the change from it to water is evident. I want Marshall to touch me, my inside is clutched by all the activity going on and I need a release. But I want him not to judge me for letting him do it. I dredge up my daring and let my desire bubble up and emerge as words.

"Please!" - mutter against his lips almost breathless. I feel a little dizzy, excited, and scared. Fear was building up especially. But I want this. I want to do something foolish, I know I'm not being wise by who I'm choosing to do it with but wine looks like has decided for me.

His fingers trace the seam of my inner thigh as he keeps his moon reflection eyes in mine. I don't know if he senses my fear but I'm grateful when he brings his face closer and whispers.

"Just me and you..." - he nudges the button of my clitoris just enough to make me slam my mouth to his. His finger dips inside me slowly and as Marshall keeps up with the kiss he slides it deep exploring my inside. I'm grateful we are in the water so I don't feel embarrassed about how wet I am because of him. I whimper in his mouth when he curls his finger in me making my thighs rub and press against his ribs. I know he is enjoying it because I can feel him smile in the kiss and massages on my thigh while I move my hips against his fingers.

I don't know if he is fingering me with his index or the one he likes flipping around whenever it's possible, the one he uses to tell everyone he doesn't give a damn. I can't really tell but I imagine that one because it feels good. My inner muscles tighten around his finger and I can't keep my mouth into his for a long time. I throw my head backward when his pumping adds up to catch the humid breeze and feel my lungs with air. But as my knees get weak and the muscles of my thighs shook my lungs don't seem to work.

"Mar... Uhh!!" - I'm not able to finish his name as he massages a specific spot high and deep inside me. It sends wild and bashing heat that squeezes my core and my belly and my mind. I can't get enough air in them and the moon staring down looks like she is teasing me about it. I'm unable to gasp and I'm aching. Marshall's thumb lightly brushing against my clit and his mouth closing in my earlobe is enough for me to whine, writhe, and explode. - "Marshall!" - To fill my lungs. I search for his mouth when I think I'm being loud as I come.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." - He breathes and doesn't stop his movement for a while sliding that finger in and out as he kisses me until my orgasm starts fading. I'm panting, throbbing and aching. When I relax my fingers on his hair I feel them hurt and my thighs almost fail me when I push them down. Marshall places my panties in its place again and gives me a soft kiss on the forehead. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59.6K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
201K 9.1K 75
↳ you were in every breath i took. in every word i spoke. in every pump of my heart. ( fem!oc x annabeth chase ) ( tlo - boo ) ( 2/9/22 - 5/15/22 )...
16.1K 247 14
"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you Yeah, everything we broke, and all the tr...
49.3K 1.7K 41
This is how Marshall's life should have gone after he became sober! This story mostly takes place in the 2011 (after Recovery) era. Marshall meets a...