Promise [약속] | PJM βœ“

By -minserendipity

- "Interwine our pinkies, and promise me now" - π™…π™žπ™’π™žπ™£ 𝙭 π™ˆ!π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ - sequel to 'First Love' some... More

Intro
characters
|1.1|
|2.2|
|3.3|
|4.4|
|5.5|
|6.6|
|7.7|
|8.8|
|9.9|
|10.10|
|11.11|
|12.12|
|14.14|
|15.15|
|16.16|
|17.17|
|18.18|
|19.19|
|20.20|
|21.21|
|22.22|
|23.23|
|24.24|
|25.25|
|26.26|
|27.27|
|28.28|
|29.29|
|30.30|
|31.31|
|32.32|
|33.33|
|34.34|
|35.35|
|36.36|
|37.37|
epilouge
thnkyu
blm
bonus chapter~

|13.13|

690 31 4
By -minserendipity

happy pride<3

"Ah i missed our cozy living room"

Taehyung holds the door for you to come in and you finally do, sitting your suitcases at the front door to walk into the kitchen.

"I did too hyung, but are you trying to say my brothers wasn't cozy?" you laugh

"No, his was more homey. There's a difference" Taehyung says. He follows you into the kitchen and grabs a water bottle out the fridge, not too long before he was putting it to his lips.

"Hyung" You look over at him patting your hand against your leg in anxiousness.

"Hm?"

"Should-" You stop nibbling on your lip before you were looking back at him with guilty eyes. "Should i call jimin?"

Taehyung looked at you for a while and shrugged his shoulders. "Has he tried to call you? I thought you two weren't talking?"

"He tried to call me the day before yesterday but I didn't answer because I was annoyed with his behavior but now that we're back here I at least want to see him and see if he's alright." You say, scrunching your face up.

Taehyung sits his water bottle on the counter and walks closer to you. "You do what you want y/n. If you feel like he deserves your time right now then let him. I don't really know what happened except for the night when he was drunk, but whatever you do i support." he smiles.

"Okay, so i'll go call him" You turn away from taehyung and skip into your room. "Thanks for the advice hyung!" you babbled. When you walked into your room you shut the door and went to pulling your phone out of your pocket to search jimins contact.

The first time you dialed, it went straight to voicemail....The second time you dialed, it went straight to voicemail, Also the fifth time you dialed, it went straight to voicemail. And then! the eighth time you dialed his number it rang! , but it then went to voicemail.

You started to get annoyed. Why? because you knew jimin was here in Incheon. When you were together before you both left he said he was leaving Jeju the same time you guys were leaving Busan. The only one apart from you friend group who wasn't in Incheon yet was Namjoon, and he would be there the following day. While on the other hand, Chimin had went to Yoongis for the night.

You opened jimins messages as you shoved a piece of hair away from your face, looking down at the words on the screen as you type whatever popped into your head first.

You: I was annoyed the other day when i didn't answer your calls and i still am. but today I at least wanted to make sure you got here safe, which i still do.
You: You don't have to call me back cause i don't want you to, actually! refrain from bothering me please. and! the least you could do is text me back letting me know if you're okay.

When you throw your phone behind you it surprises you that you hear a ding so quickly but when you pick your phone up you see it is not a message from your boyfriend.

~

"How'd you find my instagram?" you look over at the boy in front of you with genuinely confused eyes.

You watched as his small lips turned up into a grin. "Your instagram is literally your name and your birth year, it wasn't that hard to figure out"

"Whatever" You roll your eyes but not without letting out a chuckle. "I'm glad you found it, I needed a night out." You look at him and back over at the crowd of bodies that were dancing. You two had decided not to do that. You both didn't want sweaty bodies against you so you just sat at the table having a drink.

"Wow, so i saved you from your misery?"

"Maybe." You pick your drink up and take a small sip from it.

"Damn, so I know your life's been boring without me huh?" He smirks.

"Shut up troye."

He lets out a loud laugh throwing his head back and you watched as his adams apple moved until it stopped. "Aish, I have to use the restroom I'll be back." You sat your cup down and took a sight of the boy in front of you.

"You want me to go with you?"

"No, we're not girls. They go to the restroom together. I'll be fine" You laugh. He just shrugs and you walk away to the restroom.

What you didn't know though, was that Jimin was on the other side of the room walking behind you into the restroom. He had not been there for a while, but actually had just gotten there and so happened to notice you.

Finishing up you walk out and you almost have a heart attack seeing him stand at the sink. "Jimin? The fuck? I was about to have a heart attack!" You yell, hand on your chest.

He looks at you and rolls his eyes. "Don't be so dramatic."

You walk past him to the sink beginning to wash your hands. "I'm not being dramatic, you don't walk in the restroom and look at the damn door until someone is walking out. It freaks people out you know."

Jimin raises a eyebrow at your words but shrugs it off. "What are you doing here?" You ask, turning to the paper towel roller and grabbing some.

"No. What are you doing here?" He asked completely disregarding your question.

"Don't answer a question with a question." You throw the paper towel in the trash. "But if you'd like to know. I'm spending time with my friend."

"You know? One who actually texts me"

Jimin steps back with a taken back look on his face. He then raises an arched eyebrow and walks closer to you making you walk back. "Do not fucking make it seem like I didn't try to call you." He grunted.

"You di-"

"Didn't I try to call you? And you didn't answer?" He walked closer. "Right or Wrong?"

"Right but-"

"Okay then." He walked backwards away from you running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Let me talk!" You snap stomping your foot to get his attention.

It was your turn to speak so you walked your smaller body towards him. "The only reason I ignored you because you were telling me not to make a big deal of you calling me that night! and i'm your boyfriend how the fuck am i not supposed to be worried about you."

"Y/n" He sighs, looking down at you. "We've talked about this and i said to drop it-"

"Exactly! Why drop it!?" You shouted, fuming.

"Because i said so! Just listen to me!" Jimin felt a flash of irritation flow through him. He then walked back to you, making you once again step back until your back was hit against the wall. "I said nothing happened, so just keep it there."

"I heard what you said"

"Then why are you still fucking acting like that?" You could see jimins anger with your own eyes. No way he would be this mad over nothing .. right?

"Jimin please, i'm done with this conversation. Just let me go back out there with my friend"

He still stood there and you just rolled your eyes stepping on the side of him and walking to the door. "Let's go."

You turn to look at him eyes crinkled. "What do you mean let's go? I'm not going anywhere"

"Yes you are, we need to talk this out. Don't be childish."

"Make up your fucking mind!" You cry out, again stomping your foot. "First you don't want to talk about it! now you want me to leave with you?"

"Just calm down" He looks at you offering his hand to you. "Why would you want to go back to your friend and you're stressed like that? You can't enjoy your night with him like that."

"Jimin" You felt your bottom lip quiver. "We both know that's not the reason you want me to leave." You felt a tear drop fall from your eye and you quickly swiped it.

"It is."

"No it's not. You're being possessive and you want me to leave because you don't want me here with Troye." You push his hand away and walk closer to him. "Now. Am i right or wrong?" You look up at him, tears still in your eyes from screaming.

"You're right"

-
goodmorning/afternoon/night ...  let me know if you guys want a double update, if not i'll update again tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 152 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
115K 4.5K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] β–ΊCEO AU β–ΊArra...
204K 6.4K 36
"Yes you are my bestfriend, but you're my baby boy if I say so" [#𝟏 𝐒𝐧 𝐣𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐱𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] [#𝟏 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐣𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐧 \\ πŸŽπŸ’πŸŽπŸ–πŸ...
151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...