Promise [약속] | PJM βœ“

By -minserendipity

- "Interwine our pinkies, and promise me now" - π™…π™žπ™’π™žπ™£ 𝙭 π™ˆ!π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ - sequel to 'First Love' some... More

Intro
characters
|1.1|
|2.2|
|3.3|
|4.4|
|5.5|
|6.6|
|7.7|
|8.8|
|9.9|
|10.10|
|11.11|
|13.13|
|14.14|
|15.15|
|16.16|
|17.17|
|18.18|
|19.19|
|20.20|
|21.21|
|22.22|
|23.23|
|24.24|
|25.25|
|26.26|
|27.27|
|28.28|
|29.29|
|30.30|
|31.31|
|32.32|
|33.33|
|34.34|
|35.35|
|36.36|
|37.37|
epilouge
thnkyu
blm
bonus chapter~

|12.12|

666 26 5
By -minserendipity

"Okay yungguk, since today's my last day here what do you wanna do?" You look down at him with a bunny smile covering your face.

It had been two days since that talk with jimin. That night he had called you back and it was like nothing had ever happened.

Yes, jimin was acting suspicious over the phone but once again you threw it to the back of your mind, it just pissed you off on how he would tell you not to speak about the night because he so called made it clear that nothing happened.

So every since that night you two hadn't talked, because you haven't answered his calls. He was stressing you out, and you had visited to busan to enjoy your time with your family not worry about jimin and his whereabouts.

"Could we go get ice cream?" He asks, a smile slipping onto his face.

"Yes, do you want taehyung and jungkook hyung to go with us?" You hop up away from the couch and grab jungkooks car keys.

"No, i just wanna spend time with you today"

You curve your lips into another smile as you watch yungguk follow your moves and stand with you. "Okay"

"Hyung! We're taking your car!" You yell up the stairs. Not getting a response you just shrug and walk out the door along with yungguk following behind you.

"He must be still asleep?" You say, nibbling on your lip in questioning.

"No, he's not feeling good today" Your little brother mumbles. You squint your eyes at him and you both jump into the car. You in the front and him in the back seat of course.

You remember the other day when you first got there, Jungkook was holding his chest in pain and not hiding it very well with the expressions on his face.

As you watched your brother buckle his seatbelt you turned around to him ready to ask him a question. "Has hyung been sick a lot lately?"

Yungguk just nods. Why didn't he tell you?

"Sometimes Jin hyung has to take me to school cause jungkook hyung can't get out of bed"

"Really?" He just nods again, a guilty pout playing over his lips. Yungguk had been told not to tell you anything about jungkook being sick because he knew you'd try to stay and take care of him and he didn't need you to do that considering you were in your last few weeks of school before graduation.

"Okay, well i'll have a talk with kook hyung when we get back" You turn to the steering wheel and look at yungguk through the mirror. "For now, me and you should have fun!"

"Yay!" And with that you two were off to who knows where, just trying to spend time with eachother before you were leaving the next day.

~

"What flavor do you want?"

"Mhm" Yungguk put his small hand under his chin as he stood on his tippy toes to look through the glass, where all the ice cream laid out in front of him. "Can i get that one?" He pointed to a ice cream with colors such as blue, red and yellow.

"Superman?" You ask, squinting your eyes to see the small letters in front of the ice cream.

"Yes, please"

"Could i get two scoops of superman ice cream?" You ask the man in front of you, "And for me could i get two scoops of the birthday cake?"

The man shoots you a cheeky smile and replies with a simple "yes". As you both waited for you ice cream you look around the parlor, it was small but decorated nice for the eyes.

"That would be eight dollars and fifty two cents" The man handed you two the ice creams and you quickly paid before you and yungguk were walking to a small booth in the corner.

Once you two were seated yungguk was already licking down his ice cream and you couldn't help but to let your giggles out looking at your smaller brother.

"It's good?" You ask before taking a taste of yours aswell.

"Yes"

Before you knew it yungguk was halfway done with his and you were aswell. Biting into your cone you look up at yungguk, who was looking at you with a confused look on his face.

He wanted to ask you something

"What is it yungguk?" You take a napkin from the table and reach over to wipe his mouth, then you lean back and look at him with your eyebrows raised.

"What was mom and dad like?"

"Huh?" You ask. Did you hear him right?

He shoves the last piece of his cone in his mouth and looks up at you with his small doe eyes. "What was our mom and dad like?"

You had always seemed to forget that your dad had died before yungguk was born and your mother of course, had left when he was born. Because apparently three young boys were too much to take care of.

"They were cool" You grab a paper towel and sit your cone in it, not having the appetite to eat the rest of it. "They were young and fun"

To be honest you never really had much memories of them, considering your were only twelve when everything happened.

"Really!?" He gushed.

You just nod and laugh at his funny expression. "Yes, really."

"How did dad die?" he asks, head tilting to the side.

You regretted not bringing jungkook with you, he would be able to say it better. You wondered why he was asking you this when he lived with jungkook and was around him everyday.

But, yes he was a very smart seven year old.

"Cancer."

"Oh" Yungguk looked down and you went to sit on the other side of the booth with him holding him in your arms. "It's okay, he's in a better place now. He was a great dad-"

"What about mom?" Yungguk looked up and you winced seeing your little brothers eyes starting to get wet.

"She- uh she," You definitely didn't want to tell him the real reason she left.

"She's on a mission for us"

"Really?" He asks, eyes popping out of his head. "What kind of mission?"

"Uhm, I cant say."

"Oh oh, Okay. Yeah! we can't let moms buisness get out like that" He smiles.

"Yeah" you mumble.

~

Once you two were back at the house together yungguk had ran up the stairs to tell taehyung about his day and you had made your way to the living room with jungkook. This was your last day here until you graduated so you wanted to rest with your big bro.

Seeing him on the couch with his phone clutched in his hand watching the television you smile.

"Hi hyung"

"Hi y/n" He turns to look at you and you go and take a seat next to him.

"So" you say

"So?" He repeats

"When were you gonna tell me your we're sick!" You yell hitting your older brother softly on the shoulder.

He looks taken back as he holds a blank expression on his face. "How'd you know?"

"Someone may have told me-"

"Yungguk?" He cuts you off.

"Yes"

"Well, i'm not sick. Just a flu" He says, avoiding your eyes. You knew he was lying.

"Seriously hyung?"

"Yes, do not worry about me. Do you hear me?" He looks you directly in your eyes, his fatherly tone showing. "You will focus on your work and do what you have to do so i can watch you graduate, okay?"

"But hyun-"

"Y/n, do you understand what i'm saying?"

"Yes" You sigh. You turn around to the tv and sit there and watch it with him. Occasionally looking up at him, and back at the tv. Before you knew it your eyes were closing and you were asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 4.7K 34
"I promised Jungkook I'd take care of Jimin. But I never thought I'd fall in love with him" Sequel to Save Me. Cover art by kytanamoon
19.1K 146 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
19.3K 1.7K 31
Book 2: sequel to 'Royal Love' Make sure to read book 1 before reading this. ❝I might not be your first love, but I shall forever be your last love...
17.9K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...