Promise [약속] | PJM βœ“

By -minserendipity

- "Interwine our pinkies, and promise me now" - π™…π™žπ™’π™žπ™£ 𝙭 π™ˆ!π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ - sequel to 'First Love' some... More

Intro
characters
|1.1|
|2.2|
|3.3|
|4.4|
|5.5|
|6.6|
|7.7|
|8.8|
|9.9|
|11.11|
|12.12|
|13.13|
|14.14|
|15.15|
|16.16|
|17.17|
|18.18|
|19.19|
|20.20|
|21.21|
|22.22|
|23.23|
|24.24|
|25.25|
|26.26|
|27.27|
|28.28|
|29.29|
|30.30|
|31.31|
|32.32|
|33.33|
|34.34|
|35.35|
|36.36|
|37.37|
epilouge
thnkyu
blm
bonus chapter~

|10.10|

738 30 10
By -minserendipity

"Yungguk you've gotten so big!" taehyung picks him up and squeezes his chubby cheeks. You all were at the house how, much different from when you were younger. Jungkook had actually took his time to decorate since he had the money to do it, he also actually offered to buy you a car but you turned him down...He had already raised you since you were younger and you didn't want to burden him anymore.

"Hyung!" Yungguk squeals, his cheeks turning red. You then walk away from them both when you see them run up the steps, you were guessing yungguk was going to show taehyung his room and his toys. You then walk into the kitchen and see jungkook there, hand on his chest and his face screwed in pain.

"Hyung! are you okay?" you run up to him and lay your hand on his back, looking up at him for conformation. He just quickly snaps back and puts on a small smile for you.

"Of course i am, don't worry about me" He smiles.

You give him a weird look but brush it off and step back. "So what should we do today?" You ask, showing off your bunny teeth identical to your brothers.

He clears his throat and looks at the stove that had food covered with it, and you look at him with a grin on your face.

"I was gonna invite Jin over and maybe we could all just relax and play some games" He shrugged.

You always had to remind yourself that he was your big brother because he had done so much for you and acted as a father figure since you were about twelve. So yeah, that was quite hard.

"Okay cool, Do you need any help?"

He shakes his head, "No, go play with your brother he has missed you and tell Taehyung he could come set everything up since his brother is on the way"

You just nod and make your way up the steps, you tell taehyung what jungkook said and then you found yourself sitting on yungguk's bed smiling down at him.

"Hyun-"

"Did you know you used to call us hyunth?" you cut him off, a teasing grin on your face.

He rolls his little eyes and continues talking. "Hyung i need dating advice"

You choke on your spit , and start to cough hysterically while yungguk just stood there frowning at you.

"W-what did you just say?" You whisper looking at him as he sat looking from the floor. "Yungguk you're seven!"

"What kind of dating advice could you possibly need"

"I like this girl in my class" He smiles showing off his dimples. "She makes my heart go boom boom"

You find yourself laughing at your brother. "Okay, okay. what advice do you need?"

"I just wanna know how to talk to her" He tilts his head to the side in a cute way then smiles. "Oh i know! how did you ask jimin hyung out? or did he ask you out?"

Ah, that story.

"Well, uhm. Me and jimin story is a bit complicated and i don't really fee-"

"Please hyung?! How will i ever find someone who makes me happy as much as jimin hyung makes you? or Jin makes Jungkook hyung?"

This kid, wai-

"Jungkook hyung and Jin hyung?" You ask, mouth gaped.

He just nods. "They're boyfriends i think"

That's a story for another day, or maybe you'd just ask him when he got here later.

"So could you? tell me you and Jimin hyungs story! i need tips!" He babbles. You just sigh, and sit up more. You weren't gonna tell him the whole story you were just gonna keep it short and simple.

"Jimin never asked me out until after he played hard to get" You say, face reddened. "He asked me out at prom in front of everybody and all of our friends, so i knew it was legit."

"You don't need to play hard to get, If you like her let her know that now" You say, he just looks at you with his big doe eyes and smiles.

"Okay, i'll ask her on monday! after break!" He gets up and hops excitedly down the steps.

"Kids these days, am i right?"

~

"That was great hyung" Taehyung says rubbing his belly. You were all sat on the couch loading up a game for all of you to play. It was like a small fun family game night and you couldn't help but to steal a glance at jungkook and jin everytime they brushed passed eachother or looked at one another. They were actually sat by eachother now, jin was practically in jungkooks lap, subtly though.

Taehyung goes and passes a remote out to everyone one and you all turn them on about to play them.

"I'm gonna win!" Yungguk yells.

"No i am!"

"I am!"

"Hey! Nobody's gonna won if I turn it off!" Jin snaps and you just laugh.

Taehyung still acted like a kid, no wonder they were all so close to him.

As soon as the game started you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, Taking it out you see bby jiminie🖤 flash across it.

"Excuse me" You say standing up with your phone in your hand making your way to the kitchen.

You slide the icon across and put the phone to your ear. "Hell-"

There was yelling, moaning, and music in the background of the phone and maybe more of that if you could hear. You screw your face up, feeling you eyebrows raise on their own.

"Y/n?"

Jimin

"Jimin? W-what are you doing" You stutter, voice full of nervousness.

The moaning and music continued to play behind jimin. "N-nothing i'm with hoseok" He slurred.

It was clear that he was drunk. "Oh, are you okay?" You ask.

"What's th-that in the background hyung?" You hear a glass drop and you pull the phone away from your ear for a second wincing.

"They're being dirty here!" He slurs, "Fucking left from right" He hiccuped.

You screwed your eyes up, trying to stop your mind from thinking the worst. "Hyung are you okay though? why are you calling?"

"I wanted you to know tha' i'm having fun and not getting into any trouble' tonight o-okay?" He stumbled over his words, jimin was completely wasted.

"I know, i trust you" You bite your bottom lip.

"Okay' , i love you baby boy' alright?"

You felt your nose crinkle, "I love you too"

"I'll call you back" He says and hangs up without you getting a response in. You look down at the phone and sigh.

"Who was that?" Taehyung walked in and noticed the worried expression on your face.

"Jimin"

"Ah, he's having fun in jeju?" He pouts at your face walking closer to you. "What happened? Did he say something to you? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing, I'm fine." You put a smile on. "Let's go finish playing games"

He narrows his eyes at you but still takes your hand and leads you to the living room.

That night, was also completely different from the one before. Yesterday you were happy with jimin and excited to be in his arms, and tonight you were worried about jimin and worried at the fact that you weren't in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
19.4K 1.7K 31
Book 2: sequel to 'Royal Love' Make sure to read book 1 before reading this. ❝I might not be your first love, but I shall forever be your last love...
194K 5.6K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...
401K 32.1K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...