My loveless marriage

Von sandysandra92

#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 - (1)
Part 51 - (2)
Part 51 - (3)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Author's note
Author's note
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's note
Part 67
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76

Part 68

3K 236 138
Von sandysandra92

The stranger turned to look at Abhi who was frozen in his place. And when their eyes met, a smirk curled the stranger's lips as he tugged at his suit jacket.

And that's when Abhi's eyes fell on the suit - a red suit with printed decals of Christmas trees and reindeers and elves - the suit very similar to the one that Abhi had worn when Naina had come to his mansion the very first time!!

On that ocassion, Nikhil had tricked Abhi into wearing the suit, saying that Naina had a Christmas fetish.

But who was this stranger who was wearing that suit?? Was he wearing it to impress Naina?

"Who the fuck are you?" Abhi hissed at the stranger, who raised his eyebrow, smirking at Abhi.

Abhi frowned - was it his imagination, or did the stranger look vaguely familiar?

"Language Mr. Singhania!" The stranger sneered in a deep and rather booming voice.

Frozen on the spot, Abhimanyu Singhania stared at the stranger, whose smirk grew thick with malice.

"Who the hell are you and what the hell are you doing in my home??" Abhi hissed in a low growl, finally walking forward.

He wasn't scared of this stranger, but he surely wanted to know who he was.

The stranger, dressed in a similar Christmas themed suit that Abhi himself had once worn, had his silky curled bangs falling onto his forehead, with thick bushy eyebrows and a matching pair of mustache and beard as well!!

This stranger couldn't be too tall, but he was rather bulky Abhi thought, but when the stranger smirked even more, Abhi's heart stopped - it couldn't.... or could it?!

"I'm your dear Naina's paramour!" The stranger however hissed in the same deep voice, making Abhi raise his eyebrow.

"Kavita!!" Abhi barked, and as expected, the stranger jumped, making Abhi smirk.

Was it Abhi's imagination, or did the stranger let out a squeal as well??

But Kavita didn't come, and when the stranger smirked again, Abhi narrowed his gaze at him.

But the stranger could only catch his breath when Abhi smirked, taking the seat right opposite to the stranger.

"Naina!!" Abhi hissed loudly this time, making the stranger jump and whimper in response - as Abhi had known she would!!

"Enough of your game Naina!!" Abhi hissed, glaring at the stranger, who had beads of sweat pooling their forehead.

"Who...I'm not..." the stranger squealed in Naina's voice, before clearing his throat and saying "Who?? I am not Naina.." in a much deeper voice.

"Achcha?? Then who are you?? " Abhi roared loudly, making Naina jump again - for it was Abhi's dear Naina dressed in the suit - in order to impress him.

"I...t...told... told you... I'm Naina's.... lover.." she trailed off in  deep voice, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Lover??? I knew about Anand, but who are you??? How many lovers does pretty Miss. Raichand have??" Abhi leered, narrowing his eyes at the Naina, who's eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"I love her.... she doesn't.... she only loves..." she choked as Abhi raised his hand.

"Ah I should have had known.... she has a tattoo of her ex, and her paramour is sitting in front of me!" Abhi shook his head.

But tears fell from Naina's eyes as she gazed at Abhi, and tugging at her suit, she found her voice.

"I am in love with Naina.... Naina loves yo.." she began in the deep masculine voice she had used before, but Abhi laughed menacingly.

"Enough with your nonsense!! Where is Kavita?? I'm exhausted and hungry!!" Abhi roared loudly, wanting to put an end to all this.

"Hungry?? Why didn't you have your lunch??? I even made..." Naina trailed off but as Abhi pursed his lips to muffle his chuckle, blood rose in the stranger's cheeks.

"I mean... why are you hungry??" she said again, in a much more deeper voice.

"Hmm.. I was busy... on a date... with a very pretty girl" Abhi winked, and to his amazement, Naina glared back at him with eyes narrowed to slits.

"Date with a pretty girl?" she hissed in her natural voice, making him chuckle.

"Didn't know that anger made you turn to a girl" Abhi chuckled.

Blood rose Naina's' cheeks and biting her lip, she looked away.

"My was she pretty!! And she gave me the most amazing gajar-ka-halwa I'd ever eaten!!" Abhi moaned as he recalled how good the halwa had tasted.

"Most amazing halwa you've ever eaten??" Naina choked, her eyes brimming with tears as she recalled that Abhi didn't even touch the food she'd prepared for him that day!!

"Hmm... but I must say, her company was sweeter than the halwa!" Abhi licked his lips and winked, making Naina's blood boil.

"She's a good cook, and she's a good company?? What the fuck am I?" Naina hissed, getting to her feet, forgetting the fact that she was there in Abhi's infamous Christmas-themed suit to make him smile, and get closer to him!

"You're a woman in a man's garb.... the woman who married me because her grandfather forced her to... and I am just a man she's sharing this roof with" Abhi whispered, getting to his feet.

Naina had hardly opened her mouth to reply when Abhi sprinted out of the mansion, leaving her alone and shaking.

There she had been, waiting for him, to impress him and tease him and apologize to him. She'd not even tasted the halwa she'd prepared for Abhi, and had told Kavita to somehow make Abhi eat her food. 

She hadn't had anything since two slices of bread for breakfast that day, and she'd hoped he would stay for dinner - she had made him bhindi, dal, rice and roti, and kheer too!!

But he had spent the evening on a date with someother girl!! Dallying with someother girl and even eating the halwa that the witch had made!!

She collapsed onto the sofa, covering her face with her hands - how was she to make up to Abhi??

But her thoughts traveled back to this pretty woman whom Abhi was describing - was she really that pretty??

Naina's heart clenched.

"You need your strength" Kavita's soft voice echoed in the room as she sat beside Naina, patting her head gently and pushing the morsel of dal and rice to Naina's lips.

"He has already moved on" Naina sobbed, wrapping her arms around Kavita.

"Although he should have had moved on long ago, he hasn't... " Kavita said firmly, patting Naina gently.

"He said..." Naina began, but Kavita cut her in.

"Shruthi had taken the halwa you had made... and Abhi baba had eaten it.. and it seems that he said that the halwa reminds him of home" Kavita said, chuckling at how Naina's eyes lit up.

"He said that??" Naina gasped, and when Kavita nodded her head in response, blood rose to Naina's cheeks.

"Here... eat this... and gear-up... you are fighting an uphill battle" Kavita nodded at Naina, who sighed.

She did have an uphill battle indeed!!

*********

Driving his car aimlessly, Abhi couldn't help the tears falling down his face. He was crying, he was laughing too!!

His girl had gone to the extent of wearing that suit to impress him, and she'd also seemed jealous when he had said that he was on a date - did she have a jealous streak to her? He hadn't ever known that she ever got jealous. That was interesting.

As he recalled the moment when Naina's eyes had burned to coals at the mention of his date with another woman, he chuckled.

Though he had told it in the moment, but now that he thought back to it, he wondered what the extent of Naina's jealousy was?!

And with that thought, he finally parked his car at his usual restaurant to pack some food - he was in no mood to cook, and now he needed to ponder over the impending meeting with Anand.

Walking into the restaurant, he smirked the moment the receptionist fumbled as she recognized who he was.

But "my usual" Abhi nodded at her to which she typed away his bill.

As he sat at one of the waiting sofas, looking around at the bustling restaurant, still wondering how to face this Anand.

There were mostly couples in the restaurant, with a few families, and ambient music playing in the background.

He smiled to himself as he watched a couple at the table nearest to him, with the man holding the girl's hand and whatever he was saying sure made the girl blush and giggle.

A sad smile curled his lips - he and Naina had never had such romantic dates!! All their lunch or dinner dates would usually involve him gazing at his beautiful wife whilst she'd chatter away about work, or something or another - would he ever get an opportunity to sit with his wife and have such romantic dates??

He sighed.

But before his thoughts got too entangled with his woes, he froze as his eyes fell on the brooding man sat at a table at the corner, with his eyes fixed on the window.

This man - tall and handsome, with his silky bangs falling onto his forehead looked like he was living a nightmare. And even at a distance, the tears welling in his eyes was evident. But without further adieu, Abhi got to his feet, making his way towards this man.

The tall handsome man sitting at the corner table fought his tears whilst keeping his gaze to the floor-to-ceiling window, whilst his ears were full of the soft sweet voice of the love of his life - he recalled how she sounded everytime she had called out to him. But she hadn''t called out to him in many years now... she never would!!

But sighing, he sniffed and got back to the woman sitting in front of him, glaring at him, making him choke.

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself??" she hissed, glaring at Rohan Kapoor who smiled wryly at her as he saw the couple outside the window, waiting for the valet to get their car.

"I should have had asked you the same when I had the chance" he smiled sadly at her, keeping his eyes on the woman who beamed at her husband as he kissed her.

"If you have forgotten Mr. Kapoor, then you have asked the same question for me a million times, everytime I cried for Kunal!!" Shruthi hissed, making Rohan finally gaze away from his heart-wrenching sight.

"Too much anger isn't good for the baby you know?" Rohan raised his eyebrow, sipping on his glass of wine.

But as the couple outside the window got into their car and drove away, he pulled out his phone and played a video clipping on it - of the love of his life calling his name and tears pooled his eyes and he looked away.

Shruthi sighed, her heart going out to her best friend, but pursing her lips, she tugged the phone out of Rohan's hand and deleted the video.

"I have more copies of the video" Rohan gave a wry chuckle.

"Why do you keep watching videos of her and torment yourself Rohan?" she sighed, clutching at his hand.

"I can't hold her in my arms, I can't hear her voice... so this is my only way out" Rohan shrugged.

But as a tall handsome man came to stand right next to their table, both Rohan and Shruthi gasped, looking up to the man's disbelieving face. 

"Abhi?" Rohan gasped as he found Abhimanyu Singhania standing in front of him, looking down at him with a mixture of confusion and concern.

"How did it go??" Shruthi wriggled her eyebrows at Abhi, smirking at him.

And when Abhi grinned back at her, she giggled.

"I knew it!! I knew it would work! Told you she's the best!!" Shruthi sniggered as Abhi took the seat next to her, whilst Rohan stared at them both.

"When I came back to India... and saw Kunal... she helped me out..." Shruthi grinned at Abhi.

"She told me to give Naina a chance" Abhi smiled to which both Shruthi and Rohan smiled, happy to see their friend happy.

"And Anand??" Rohan asked, raising his eyebrow.

Abhi had just opened his mouth to answer, when his phone buzzed in his pocket.

As he pulled it out, he froze to find the Private  number flashing on his screen, with a message.

'Give Mrs. Shruthi Raichand, and Mr. Rohan Kapoor my warm regards... There were rumors that Mr. Playboy had his eyes on Shruthi.... didn't know it was true, until I saw it with my own eyes!!' 

Passing his phone to Rohan, Abhi got to his feet and looked around - it was Anand of course, but how?? Had he followed him here?? Or was he here by coincidence??

As Rohan's eyes scanned the message and burned in fire, he too got to his feet and looked around, leaving a stunned Shruthi gaping at Abhi's phone.

But as Abhi's phone buzzed again with another message and Shruthi's hands trembled as she read the message -

'Mrs. Raichand surely is having a very nice pregnancy glow... now I wonder, whose baby is it??'

Bile rose Shruthi's throat as Rohan took the phone from her hand, his hands trembling with rage as he read the message. But as Abhi walked around, Rohan gazed around, both of them looking for that tall handsome man who was asking for trouble.

But yet again, Abhi's phone buzzed with another message, and Rohan read it, with his jaw clenched tightly.

'Kitna bhi koshish kyo na kar lo, mujhe pakad nahi paoge... but I didn't know that Naina's husband was so eager to meet her lover!! And her ex Mr. Rohan Kapoor too was helping him out?!'

{translation - no matter how hard you try, you can't catch me}

 Glaring around, Rohan finally found the man at a corner table - directly diagonal to their place, his eyes gleaming with malice as their eyes met.

But even before Rohan had taken as step towards him, Abhi turned and froze, his eyes too finally landing on Anand.

But smirking with malice, Anand got to his feet, gliding towards the door next to him.

As Abhi and Rohan too rushed to that side of the restaurant, Anand quickly got out of there, and even before they'd reached the outside, they saw Anand driving away from them!!

But before they could turn to get either of their cars, Abhi's phone buzzed again.

'Tomorrow, at 10 am,  the place is your choice. Words are our only weapons Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania'

As Abhi and Rohan gazed at one another in total shock, Shruthi strode out finally, looking from one shocked face to another.

But at that moment, all three of them wondered the same thing - how had Anand found that they were in that restaurant? Was it a mere coincidence, or more??

********************

There was still 15 minutes to 10. Sipping on the glass of water, Abhi sighed. His nerves were getting the better off of him, and he jiggled his legs - he hadn't ever felt so nervous in his life!! But today he was here to meet his wife's ex, who claimed that those two were still in love.

Unable to hold onto his nerves anymore, he pulled out his phone, to seek his comfort as his fingers typed the number of their own accord.

After discussing a lot with Rohan, Shruthi, Kunal and Nikhil last night, they had finally decided that it was best if Abhi met Anand at an open place, though not a crowded one.

So, Shruthi had suggested this particular cafe - it was closed for renovation at present, but it was at the middle of a bustling neighborhood, and a very busy road went right close to it. 

But most of all, it was a place where Anand had usually taken Naina out for dates - and if he still had any feeling for Naina, Shruthi wanted him to reminisce those moments - it was a blow below the belly she knew, but when dealing with someone like Anand, there was no right and no wrong.

And Abhi's heart cringed every time he looked around the empty cafe, wondering what kind of romantic moments Naina had spent with Anand in that cafe. 

"Hello?? Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania??" the quizzical feminine voice from the other side of the phone made Abhi blink his eyes.

"Dr. Priya Desai??" Abhi blinked his eyes in confusion.

"I must be the one to sound confused... not you Mr. Singhania... you're the one who called me, remember?" Priya chuckled from the other side.

Abhi cleared his throat and he realized - in a bid to calm his mind, he'd dialed the first number that had popped into his mind - that of Dr. Priya Desai's.

"I um..." Abhi trailed off, not knowing how to proceed with the conversation.

"What did you have for breakfast?" she asked, making him blink.

"I had scrambled eggs and toast" he whispered.

"Ah a full protein packed breakfast? Didn't expect that from a bakasur like you" she chuckled, making Abhi raise his eyebrow.

{translation - bakasur was monster - a demon - in the Indian mythology Mahabharatha. He had a very large appetite - large enough to eat a cart-full of food, along with two humans - in one go!}

"Bakasur?? Excuse me!! I was the most desirable man of the year and was the most eligible bachelor too!!" Abhi hissed.

"Was.... Mr. Singhania... ab to aap most desirable bhi nahi ho, bachelor bhi nahi ho!!" she chuckled, making Abhi ball his fists in anger.

{translation - WAS Mr. Singhania... you're neither the most desirable man now, nor a bachelor!}

"You're saying this because you've not seen the extend of my sex appeal Dr. Desai... no girl has been able to keep her eyes off of me once they've seen me!" Abhi smirked.

"Ah... maybe those girls are all blind Mr. Singhania!!" Priya sniggered, making Abhi scowl.

"My Naina too had found me extremely sexy when she'd first bumped into me it seems!!" Abhi said proudly as he recalled the sweetest thing Naina had ever said to him.

"Kal hi toh maine bola tha Mr. Singhania.... my tastes are better than your wife's" Priya sniggered.

{translation - I'd just told you yesterday that my taste in men is much better than your wife's!}

"But she still likes her ex.." Abhi choked as he recalled the purpose for his visit to that cafe.

"Told ya... her taste in men sucks!!" Priya sighed, and a chuckle escaped Abhi's lips.

"But I want her to like me... woo me... not have my name etched on her heart but... at least woo me a little?!" Abhi pouted

"But Mr. Bakasur... wasn't she the one who cooked you that halwa that you destroyed yesterday in my office?!" Priya scoffed.

"It was.... but hey... what the fuck is this with calling me bakasur?" Abhi clenched his jaw.

"Aur nahi to kya?? Here I was, offering you the dessert your wife had prepared for you agreed... but even for the sake of formality, you didn't ask me if I want it?! Bakasur nahi to aur kya kahu?? Vomiting baba??" Priya giggled.

{translation - then what else am I to call you?? }

As Abhi understood Priya's reference of vomiting-baba, blood rose to his cheeks and he mentally cursed Shruthi for ratting out the most embarrassing moment of his life to this stranger as well!!

But Abhi frowned - if Priya was a stranger, then how come he'd called her at a moment of utter desperation, when his brain was just about to crack open with pressure?

"There is one thing that I believe in Mr. Singhania... when in war, there's no right, no wrong... even hitting under the belt is not wrong, and even a tight punch to the jaw is not wrong" Priya said all of a sudden, making him raise his eyebrow.

"And even in love, there's no right, no wrong.... making your lover feel special is also jaayaz, and so is making them jealous.... but as long as it's all in good health of course..." Priya trailed off, making Abhi pout.

"And when you're in the fighting ring, you punch back with equal force... if someone talks about a tattoo, you can reply them back with a Christmas suit... if someone talks about long romantic dates, you can reply with talks of marriage... and if things get out of control...." Priya trailed off with a giggle.

"What?" Abhi asked curiously.

"A punch across the jaw is all you need to give" Priya sniggered.

Abhi too chuckled, but froze all of a sudden.

For Abhi's eyes had landed on the cafe door that opened with a tinkle, and the handsome man that Abhi had seen with Naina all those days ago entered the cafe, his handsome face breaking into a smirk as his eyes landed on Abhi.

"Even a wrestling champion needs to know for sure when to give a blow... and where... the right time" Priya said at last, and Abhi sat up with a gasp.

He knew what to do, and how - at last!!

"Got to go.. bye.." Abhi whispered.

"All the best Mr. Singhania... I'm just a call away... and remember - we fight till the last minute.. always" Priya whispered before she disconnected the call.

What had she meant by that though??

But Abhi had no time to ponder over Priya's words, as a broadly smirking Anand made his way to the center of the closed cafe where Abhi was sat.

Dressed in a black turtle-neck fitted shirt and black trousers, he looked sinister, with a smirk on his face. He looked dangerous, with his neatly gelled sleek hair brushed neatly to a pony-tail behind him, a thick beard and matching mustache on his face.

For a moment, Abhi thought that the man in front of him looked like himself - dressed in all black, and that beard too... but he was wearing a perfume much stronger than what Abhi usually wore, and whilst Abhi's hand gleamed with the latest Tag-heuer,  Anand's wrist was garnered by a black leather watch, which didn't look very fancy, and Abhi smirked.

Anand might be rich, but he wasn't as rich as Abhi - and this was enough to boost Abhi's confidence.

"Have I kept you waiting for long Mr. Singhania?" Anand smiled as he took the seat opposite to Abhi and gazed at him.

But Abhi blinked - was it admiration that he saw in Anand's eyes as he gazed at Abhi and smiled?

"I'm surprised you chose this location.... let me guess.... it must have been Mrs. Shruthi Raichand's suggestion??" Anand raised his eyebrow.

Abhi cleared his throat and blinked, but seeing as there was no harm in answering the question, he sighed and nodded at Anand, who chuckled.

"When Naina and I used to date, Shruthi was always telling Naina to keep her eyes open, and not trust me blindly.... I'm happy that my Naina has such a caring friend" Anand smiled helping himself to a glass of water.

Abhi's eyes stung at the possessive way in which Anand referred to Naina as his Naina, but he pursed his lips, and he finally understood Priya's words 'fight till the last minute'

"Oh yes... my wife is very grateful to have had Shruthi's unwavering love and friendship" Abhi smirked.

He knew Anand had not expected this comeback, because Anand stared at Abhi in disbelief, before smiling.

"I'm surprised you chose this cafe of all the places!! I thought you'd chose a secluded place like how old Mr. Raichand had done, before hitting me when I'd had turned my back to him... leaving me to die like that... brave, wasn't he?" Anand said silkily, keeping his gaze on Abhi.

Abhi blinked, but as he gazed at Anand's lost-looking eyes, he frowned. Anand was gazing towards a corner table, with a smile on his lips, and even as Abhi gazed at Anand, the smile turned rueful before tears pooled in Anand's eyes.

"Unlike dadaji, I'm a wrestler... and in wrestling, we attack head-first... not from the back" Abhi cleared his throat, remembering Priya's words - all's fair in love and war - it wasn't Abhi's fault if Anand was hurting remembering his good times with Naina in this cafe!

"Oh yeah you attacked head first when you bought those shares off of Naina's firm right?" Anand winked.

"Hmm... like how you faced dadaji whilst buying the shares for RGI?" Abhi smirked.

Anand raised his eyebrow, looking rather impressed.

"Tell me Mr. Singhania... how does it feel to sleep with the woman who loves another man??" Anand smirked at Abhi.

Abhi froze, and gasping for breath, he looked away, tears pooling in his eyes. 

But Priya's words from earlier came back to him - Naina had cooked for him for two continuous days.. she'd even worn a Christmas themed suit for him yesterday evening!! And Abhi smiled.

"I wouldn't know that... since my wife is in love with me.. I wouldn't know how it would feel like to sleep with the woman who loves another man... " Abhi trailed off, smirking at how Anand's features contorted with rage.

"But you tell me, how it feels like to love another man's woman??" Abhi smirked.

At these words, tears stung Anand's eyes, but clearing his throat, he sniffed and glared at Abhi, before a smirk curled his lips.

"You must love to see my name etched on your wife's heart who so loves you?" Anand chuckled.

Abhi's eyes instantly stung with tears and he looked away, unable to meet Anand's gaze.

"Naina was 17 when she got that tattoo.... it's a matching tattoo actually" Anand's voice made Abhi snap his gaze to Anand, who was rubbing his hand over his chest.

"We had gotten matching tattoos for our first anniversary.... I'd held her hand tight in my grip as she'd gotten the tattoo.... she had wept a lot... but she was happy.." Anand said softly, gazing into oblivion, lost to the memories of the woman he loved.

Abhi's eyes stung at these words and he gazed at Anand, his heart clutching at how his girl might have had suffered to get the tattoo - he never had gotten a tattoo, but he knew that the process was excruciatingly painful, and just as bad was the pain to remove a tattoo. That was the main reason why he never told Naina to remove the tattoo, no matter how much it hurt him - he could bear his pain, but he couldn't let the love of his life go through such pain again!

"What kind of an animal were you, to let her go through that pain?? You claim to love her, and yet you let her go through that pain?? What kind of a sick bastard are you?? She was 17 and you let her get a tattoo!!" Abhi hissed, glaring at Anand.

"I didn't.... she wanted to..." Anand whispered.

"And you let her?? You fucking asshole even let her get pregnant? And she had to get the baby aborted!! What kind of love is that??" Abhi hissed, glaring at Anand with murder.

"I didn't want her to abort the baby..." Anand choked.

"I didn't know until she had gotten the baby aborted!!" Anand choked, making Abhi gape at him for the first time with pity.

"I wanted the baby.. to start a family... but the bitch that she is..." Anand trailed off angrily as Abhi hissed.

"Don't use that word for my wife! She's not your's anymore Anand! Whatever she had done, she had to... and if you really did love  her, you wouldn't have had let go off of her when she had needed you the most!!" Abhi thundered, clenching his jaw painfully.

How dare Anand use such a cheap word for his wife, his Naina?!

"She gifted me this watch for my 22nd birthday.... from her own savings... she had spent 6 years' of savings to buy me this limited-edition watch... saying how much she loves me.. and then, she dated Rohan as soon as we broke up" Anand smirked, though tears stung his eyes as he indicated the watch in his hand.

Abhi froze, his gaze stuck on the watch around Anand's wrist - what Tag-heuer? What money? At the moment, he felt like he was much more poorer than Anand!! What use of his wealth when the woman he loved hadn't ever gifted him anything - expensive or otherwise?? She didn't love him at all!!

"Mark my words Mr. Singhania... she won't love you... she can't love you... she is an opportunistic woman.... and when she finds someone better than you, she'll leave you... but she will always have me etched on her heart!" Anand smiled wryly, his fingers touching the leather strap of his watch.

"What happens between me and my wife is none of your business" Abhi pursed his lips, clenching his jaw painfully tight and balling his fists, in order to stop himself from punching Anand's jaw.

"But what happens between me and Naina is my business, isn't it Mr. Singhania?" Anand raised his eyebrow.

"I have invited her for a date on your birthday - an invitation that she has gladly accepted... that's my business, isn't it Mr. Singhania?" Anand said silkily, gazing at Abhi.

Abhi pursed his lips, his eyes pooling with tears.

"You see that table?? That's where I'd proposed to Naina for marriage.." Anand trailed off, indicating a table at the far end of the cafe.

Abhi gazed at the table and his eyes pooled with tears.

"She had even accepted the proposal" Anand added unnecessarily.

"What do you want?" Abhi hissed.

"Naina" Anand said without a single thought.

"Get a pup or a kitten and name it Naina... adopt a baby and name her Naina.. date a woman whose name is Naina... but leave my Naina..... Naina Singhania... out of the request" Abhi pursed his lips.

"I don't want Naina Singhania... I want Naina Raichand... and I will get her" Anand said finally, getting to his feet.

"Naina Raichand doesn't exist Anand... only Naina Singhania exists now..." Abhi said, as he too got to his feet.

"Oh she does... whatever we believe in can exist, only if we know where to find it!" Anand whispered and nodding at Abhi, he left the place, leaving Abhi thoroughly confused.

But in a rather dazed state, Abhi too left the cafe, his feet taking him to his car - he was not able to understand Anand. He tried to understand the conversation, but he couldn't.

But driving his car absentmindedly, he got down at his destination, walking till he finally reached a door, and without even bothering to knock, he entered.

"Mr. Singhania?" Priya gasped as she gazed at Abhi.

Priya looked at Abhi in shock - taking in his white face, and his trembling lips, before she looked at her client sitting on the sofa in front of her.

"We'll talk tomorrow Mrs. Rao" Priya nodded and reluctantly, the old woman sitting in front of Priya got to her feet.

As the old woman disappeared out of the room, Priya looked at Abhi, waiting for him to move. But trembling like a leaf, Abhi collapsed at the door, making Priya gasp.

"He said he wants Naina Raichand... he knows how to find her... and he will get her" Abhi whispered, still slumped at the entrance to Priya's office, trembling like a leaf.

To be continued...

A/n - please leave your thoughts on the chapter.

Next chapter will be on 24th April (evening). 

Well, how was the meeting between Anand and Abhi?! I am reading and loving all your comments, but I don't have it in me to reply I am so sorry.

But believe me - each of your comments is very precious to me, and very entertaining too hehe.

Take care and be safe.
Love,
Megha.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.2M 188K 45
𝘐 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭π˜₯ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘴π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘐 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦...
231K 3.3K 16
β˜† Ranked # 1 in plussize β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in happyending β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in maturecontent β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
942K 27.8K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
147K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...