Part 76

The plane finally landed, with everyone still teasing a blushing Nikhil, who was grinning sheepishly.

Once it was safe for them to get out, Kunal got up first and straightened himself. He turned to look at Shruthi intently, a smile curled on his lips as he watched the pregnancy glow on Shruthi making her glow like an angel!

"Shall we, my love?" Kunal winked, holding out his arm for Shruthi, who blushed as she took it. And bending to peck her lips, Kunal turned to wink at the others before pecking her cheek, and Shruthi waved at them.

"Later babes" Kunal grinned at the others as he lead Shruthi out of the plane.

Nikhil got up next, and so did Rohan. Whilst Rohan stretched himself, Nikhil straightened himself and ruffled his hair before turning to look Rohan very seriously, who raised his eyebrow.

"Shall we, my love?" Nikhil said seriously as he held his arm out for Rohan to take. Abhi facepalmed himself and Naina covered her mouth to stifle her giggles.

But Rohan blinked at Nikhil, and then at the hand he'd held out for him. And unabashed, Rohan grinned and  took his hand making Nikhil raise his eyebrow appreciatively.

"First Niana using my pick-up lines, and now you're understanding my love?! My my.... my company is finally rubbing on y'all!! Thank fucking God!" Nikhil groaned, making Rohan chuckle.

But circling his arm around Rohan's, Nikhil turned to wink at Abhi and Niana.

"Later babes" he winked and waved at them, before leading Rohan out of the flight.

Naina got to her feet and straightened herself. Abhi too got to his feet and stretched.

"Shall we, my love?" Naina bit her lip, putting her hand out for Abhi to take.

Abhi raised his eyebrow at her and pursed his lips. Tears stung her eyes - would he not take her hand? 

But sighing, Abhi took her hand, and a shocked Naina followed him out of the plane.

The others were already in the XUV that was waiting for them at the foot of the plane, and with his hand still clutching tightly onto Naina's, Abhi lead the way to the car.

The drive from the airport to the docks was a short one. They were in an 8 seater XUV, with Abhi sitting at the front - on the passenger seat next to the driver. Shruthi, was sat between Kunal and Naina in the middle row, with Kunal's arms around her shoulder as Shruthi rested her head on his shoulder. Nikhil and Rohan were sat at the back, with Nikhil resting his head on Rohan's shoulder, and Rohan rolling his eye at him, though he was smiling and chuckling.

Najna watched her brother and her best friend as the cuddled and kissed, making her heart swell with love - they deserve this happy ending!

She kept flicking her gaze to Abhi every few seconds, wishing that they too could have had shared a tender romantic moment like this. But her arrogant husband had his shades on, and his gaze was stuck out of the window, making her twist her mouth.

She flicked her eyes to the rear-view mirror, to find Nikhil snuggling into Rohan, who groaned and tried to push him away.

"Fuck you man!! You need to get a girlfriend!" Rohan hissed, pushing Nikhil away.

"Well, I will try my luck with her once we return home. But what about you my honey bear?" Nikhil snickered. He was unable to say Diya's name without turning all shades of red!

"Well I ain't your honey bear, and I don't want a girlfriend either!" Rohan scoffed.

"Actually, he and Priya would make a good pair, no?" Shruthi asked Naina, who blinked.