Part 51 - (3)

***Naina's P. O. V***

"No... I don't know why he dumped me.." I lied, tears pooling in my eyes at Abhi's harsh words and attitude.

More tears continued to slip from my eyes and a sob escaped my lips all of a sudden - was it because of Abhi's words, or of how he had pushed me away?

Was I not desirable enough for him?

I looked up to find Abhi looking at me, a frown on his handsome but completely broken face. Why was he hurting me like this?! Was I so undesirable that he couldn't go through having sex with me?! Was it all an infatuation?!

Or was it all some game for him - make Naina Raichand fall in love with me - game?! Given the kind of women Abhi has been with, I know that I'm no match - I am no model!! I am curvy... not some slender-legged model!

Or when he saw me naked, Abhi realized that I'm not sexy enough for him, and all the LOVE he had for me vanished?!

The lift pinged halt at the basement, and even as I just stood there with my eyes like a leaky faucet, Abhi looked away from me and walked out the elevator.

Was all his confession of how much he loves me merely a collection of some meaningless words? Did I really not mean anything to him?

"This is your love isn't it?" The words toppled out of my mouth, taking myself by surprise.

Abhi stopped at his tracks, turning back to look at me.

"Nice way to show your love for me Mr. Singhania... Pushing me away when I'd just begun to get used to you in my life.... thanks for rejecting me.. thanks for the heartbreak.." I chuckled bitterly, wiping the tears from my face.

"What do you know about love and heartbreak and rejection huh?" He hissed, glaring at me as he swiftly strode back to me into the elevator, his eyes red with fury?!

"I know what I feel for you... I know what I felt when you kissed me passionately earlier today!! I know the love I feel for you everytime you pamper me and hold me close to yourself! I know the heartbreak I felt when you just... Rejected me..." My voice cracked and my vision turned blurry.

"I know the love I feel for you whenever our eyes clash.... And I know the heartbreak I felt when you rejected me...twice Abhi! So don't talk like you're the only one who's ever faced any heartbreak! I've been rejected twice by the guy I love!" I choked, tears now falling freely from my eyes.

But what's the use? He doesn't care at all!

"You love me?" Abhi's voice made me look up - his voice was soft and tender and so warm, it almost felt like he was surprised.

Haha nice joke... he doesn't love me!

"I hate you Abhi!! For every heartbreak, for every tear, I hate you!!" I hissed, but all I got in return was Abhi's amused chuckle as he moved closer to me

"You love me!" He chuckled, making my blood boil, and irritating me more than ever.

"I hate you Abhimanyu Singhania!! I hate you!!" I hissed, whilst he moved closer to me, till our bodies touched, but keeping his gaze on my eyes.

Abhi didn't say anything as he moved forward and wrapped his arms around me, tugging me closer to himself and kissing my forehead.

"You love me, like how I love you" he breathed.

I looked into his eyes as he moved forward and placed his lips on mine for a tender, heart felt kiss.

Once he broke the kiss, I pouted and looked up at him.