Part 62

It had been another long day for Kunal. He was tired, and exhausted beyond measure. But now, he was scared for his wife, and for his stupid sister who had gotten herself and everyone else into this mess.

But moreover, he was scared for Abhi.. of what Anand was capable of doing to Abhi. Though Abhi didn't know it, but a couple of guards were always tailing Abhi - thanks to Rohan's advice and timely help!! 

Sighing, Kunal entered the quiet mansion, not looking at his mother and grandmother as they sat at the dining table, preparing for dinner, and made his way to his bedroom, to his wife, whom he needed now the most.

He was angry at dadaji - if dadaji had not made that stupid mistake all those years ago, they wouldn't have been in this situation at all.

Closing his bedroom door behind him, Kunal slumped down on the edge of the bed, loosening his tie.

After dadaji had caught Naina and Anand redhanded, dada ji had sent Naina to her room, before he'd gotten a phone call from Anand, to meet up.

And dadaji had gone to meet him alone - at an out-of-order factory in the city outskirts, where Anand had smirked at dadaji, showing pictures of himself and Naina in intimate poses, and a copy of the doctor's scanning report - stating Naina was pregnant with his child... He wanted dadaji to make him 45% share holder of RGI. 

Dadaji of course, hadn't agreed. And Anand might have had taken dadaji lightly, for he hadn't expected what had come next - dadaji had taken a metal rod from near-by and had hit Anand again and again, till Anand was covered in his own blood. Dadaji had then left him there to die and come back home, before he'd ordered Naina to go to Australia for her higher education.

How Anand had survived that no one knew - because according to dadaji, he had hit Anand's head several times - hurt him enough to bleed to death... Anand had passed out and would eventually have bled to death. But Anand was very much alive today, and blackmailing.

Kunal shook his head in despair - who was helping Anand?! Who had helped Anand all those years ago?! And Naina - how could she have been so foolish as to stay in touch with him?!

But he opened his eyes the moment he heard the sound of a door being opened, and saw his wife walking into the bedroom, with a tray in her hand. Dressed in a pale yellow saree, with her bridal red bangles tinkling around her wrists, and glowing like an angel, it was Shruthi.. Kunal's Shruthi.

Shruthi smiled sweetly at him as she closed the door behind her, before walking to Kunal and placing the tray of tea and biscuits on the night stand, turning to look at Kunal.

Kunal smiled as she shook her head and stood between his legs, to remove his tie from his neck.

"Drink your tea while it's still warm" she whispered, unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt, before turning to move away.

But winding his arms around her waist, Kunal tugged her closer. And she stood still as he tightened his hold around her waist, his eyes stuck on the exposed waist from her saree.

Shruthi followed his gaze and flushed, before looking at his tear-pooled eyes. Kunal of course felt emotional as his eyes fell on her tummy - she was carrying his child - a proof of their love, a proof of their union!!

"I love you" he murmured, placing kisses all over her tummy. Shruthi giggled, but clutched tight to his hair as he peppered kisses around her naval, before dipping his tongue into her naval.

"Someone's in a very romantic mood today?" she raised her eyebrow, as Kunal tugged at her hand, forcing her to sit carefully on the bed beside him. He gazed at her with all the love in his heart, his heart welling as his eyes darted to her stomach again - she was carrying his child!!