Part 35

***Naina's P. O. V***

After having looked at about a hundred memes about Avengers endgame, and the latest Game of Thrones episode, my Facebook newsfeed refreshed automatically, to show an article from the celebs gossip page.

As my eyes took in the caption and the photograph shown in the article, I clicked on the article to read it, while all the blood drained from my body and my eyes threatened to pop out of my skull.

Fuck! This couldn't be.... this couldn't happen.... him?!

Fuck!!!!

'Another wedding in town?!'  the title read, making me choke - what the hell!?

'Looks like the wedding season has suddenly taken over the glamour industry, with yet another eligible bachelor revealing his committed relationship status! 

With Abhimanyu Singhania now hitched in a very blissful married life, looks like his close friend too is taking the same path. One of the biggest wedding reception's in recent times was hosted last night at the Oberoi Hotel, for Abhimanyu Singhania and his wife Naina Singhania, uniting the tinsel town with the business world - Over a thousand guests from both the film industry and the business world were present yesterday as the newly wed Singhanias were introduced to the world as a couple. 

What caught our attention was the absence of Rohan Kapoor from the event, seeing how he is a close friend of Abhimanyu Singhania, while his alleged girlfriend Shruthi Arya was there to support her two close friends. Was things alright between the two business tycoons?!

While the newly wed couple glowed with happiness, Shruthi Arya was found in the company of Kunal Raichand - Naina Singhania's elder brother. 

But the most shocking and surprising wasn't witnessing a love-sick Abhimanyu Singhania! The most shocking incident from the wedding reception was Shruthi Arya's declaration that she was Kunal Raichand's girlfriend!!

Shruthi Arya {Naina Singhania's close friend}  was seen with Kunal Raichand last night as she declared herself his girlfriend, before the two of them rushed away to a secluded corner, getting handsy with one another and sharing a passionate kiss!!

Had Shruthi Arya dumped Rohan Kapoor for Kunal Raichand?! Was this why Rohan Kapoor skipped his close friend's wedding reception?!

But the very steamy kiss between Kunal Raichand and Shruthi Arya makes it quite sure that the two are in a very committed relationship.... and it sure looks like there's another wedding around the corner!! 

While we are still waiting for Rohan Kapoor's comment on the same, we do hope he recovers quickly from this heartbreak.'

After reading and re-reading the article about a dozen times, my gaze slowly slid to that picture of Kunal bhai and Shruthi at the base of the heading - the picture was surely taken yesterday!! Their clothes are from yesterday anyway!! My eyes yet again went wide in horror as I saw the picture - of how bhai and Shruthi were in a tight embrace, sharing what I'm assuming to be a very passionate kiss!! There was no mistaking bhai or Shruthi in the picture!!

When had this happened?!

As I yet again read the article and looked back at the picture, a sudden realization hit me - OH.MY.GOD!! WOULD DADAJI TOO READ THIS ARTICLE AND GET TO KNOW OF THIS?! WHAT WOULD HE DO TO BHAI?!

I sat bolt upright, horrified at the thought of the drama that would take place at home {Raichand mansion I mean}  when my family would see this picture or get to know of this news. As I recalled the drama that had unfurled after dadaji had found out about me and Anand, I quickly {and with a lot of difficulty} pushed Abhi away from me, before I got out of the bed, my phone in my hand.