Author's note

Hello everyone,

I know I had to update this book. And meaning no disrespect to anyone, but there is another book of mine that is at the finale stage right now. So I request you all to please understand my situation and kindly wait for a couple of weeks, in which time I will complete the remaining 4 chapters of my other book, before I can come back and give my whole attention and time to this book. This book is at a crucial stage, and I want to do justice to the characters of this book, as a writer, and I am sure that you as a reader too want me to give my best here!

I do hope you can understand my situation. I am going through a lot in my personal life, and writing this book is not going to help me get out of what I am feeling right now. I am not able to concentrate to write a character as complicated as Naina, or a character as forgiving as Abhi. And since my other book has almost reached its end - it is easier for me to complete it.

Thank you all for the love you have shown towards this book and my writing. I know I haven't been myself the last couple of months - there are comments I haven't replied to, and  there are promises I've not kept. I kindly request you all to please understand that I am actually going through hell right now, and that a lot of things are happening in my personal life. All I want from you all is some time before I get back here, and thank you for always supporting me.

Once again,thank you all for the love. I will be back soon, it's a promise - and this is a promise I will keep.

Love,
Megha.