Part 60

***Abhimanyu's P. O. V***

"I've told you Abhi... the first time I saw you was at that pub where you went home with that crush of your's!!" Naina sighed.

"And the second time?!" I grinned at her, tugging her closer to myself.

"Abhi!!" she sighed, but wrapping my arms tighter around her, I moved my hand inside her shirt, to which she shrieked.

"Abhi!! Koi aa jayega!! Please chodo na?! We can continue this at home!" she whispered, looking around to make sure that the door to my office remained shut, whilst I bent to her neck, peppering kisses all along the length of her long slender and smooth neck.

"I'm the CEO... nobody would dare to enter the office without my permission" I sniggered, my hand inching towards her bra-clasp.

"Abhi!! Behave!!" she gasped as I tugged at the bra-clasp, releasing her breasts from the cage.

But she held my shirt tightly, moaning as I bent down to leave behind a trail off kisses along the length of her neck.

My hand moved all over the smooth skin of her back and she gasped and moaned as my hand inched towards her breast.

"Ok ok... the second time I saw you... it was a couple of days after that pub... I was at a cafe... you had a meeting with some client of your's and I was sat a couple of tables away from you.. but you were so grumpy... and arrogant... all my crush vanished on the spot!" Naina rolled her eyes, making me pout.

"Hey business is business, and pleasure is pleasure!" I murmured, moving my hand cupping breast.

"Abhi!!" she moaned, trying but failing to sound stern as she bit her lip and threw back her head in pleasure.

 "What did you do after finding me there?" I murmured, giving her breast a squeeze.

"What can I do?! I was half hung up on an ex and half trying to adjust to life back at home.... Australia meant freedom... I was free to wear what I want, do what I want... but here.... life in India meant restrictions... I was very grumpy! And hearing my idol THE Abhimanyu Singhania hiss and glare at his client didn't do anything to improve my mood! But I was there with Bhavna, my friend from college... she was saying how her dad knew you, and how ruthless you were as a businessman, yet such a strong decision maker, bringing your company to the height it has reached today... it impressed me... So I went back home and did a little more digging about you... but ended up finding a lot of your pictures.... with always one or the other girl in your arm!" she scoffed, pushing my hand away.

"But you wouldn't have had found any picture with my hand on the girl like this now, have you?" I smirked, my hand yet again back on her breast, pinching her nipple, to which she moaned, making me grin.

"But never had I ever found a picture of you smiling like this" she whispered, running her thumb on my lower lip.

"Hmm, that was because you weren't there in my life" I said seriously.

She bit her lip and blushed, making me move forward and kiss her pink cheeks.

"And when was the third time you saw me?" I asked, running my thumb across her lower lip.

"That day at the Oberoi hotel..." She smiled.

"How come you didn't recognize me then?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Arre... My friend had been going on about some tall handsome bearded guy who had been following her it seems.... And I was there at the hotel that day expecting that stalker, to punch him in the sack. I hadn't been expecting you of course, so when I saw the tall handsome bearded you, I first thought of that stalker!! Only after I'd gone back to my friend did I realise I'd just insulted THE Abhimanyu Singhania!! When I told the story to Shruthi, she burst out laughing!! Last week when I met her she was saying the same thing... If she'd known back then that you had a soft corner for me, then she'd have gotten a very long time to tease you!" She giggled.