Part 61

***Abhimanyu's P.O.V***

As Naina bit her lip and worked at the table, I shot another glance towards her. She looked very stressed, but given how difficult drawing those architecture models are, the stress isn't unusual.

What's unusual is how she kept shooting glances towards her phone and how she kept grunting and scratching her head, like though in despair, before tearing the sheet.

Finally when she tore her fourth sheet, I sighed before pushing my laptop aside, and walking over to her.

She looked up at me and shook her head when I raised my eyebrow questioningly at her.

But standing behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin at the crook of her neck. She didn't push me away, and sighing, rested her back into me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Kissing the joint of her neck to her shoulder, I nipped on her soft skin, trailing kisses along the length of her neck.

Moaning, she tugged at my hair, whilst my hand moved down her trousers and into her panty.

As she moaned, her hand found the erection from over my trousers, and she started caressing it. Our hands worked on each other, building speed, and together both of us found our release, panting heavily.

My body slick with sweat, I gasped, shuddering and falling back on the chair behind me, tugging Naina along, pulling her to my lap.

She lay curled on my lap, breathing hard like me, her hand on my chest, as though trying to calm me down.

She'd seemed very worried after her lunch with dada ji this afternoon, yet she hadn't told me anything. Our dinner date of course got cancelled because she was not in the mood for it

And now as I watched her face, she seemed much more calmer than before, thought the light was missing in her eyes.

"Was that good?" I murmured, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"Hmm... And you?" She bit her lip, caressing my face before wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead with the back of her hand.

"Good" I smiled, to which she flushed a little.

"You seem stressed.... Are you ok?" I asked after a while, as I found her looking into oblivion, though her fingers were absentmindedly playing with the button on my shirt.

"Hmm... I... Actually... Some... Anonymous buyer bought 45% shares to my firm" she sighed heavily, her face darkening.

"Hmm... I know.." I sighed, placing a kiss on her temple.

I watched as her lip quivered and her eyes pooled with tears.

"I bought it... Actually... Singhania group of companies bought it" I smiled at her.

She gasped and sat straight, looking shocked.

Not wanting another row with her, I quickly continued.

"We had a meeting at SGC a couple of days ago and we decided we wanted to move into other areas of business, with the profits we'd earned over the last year... And an architectural firm seemed a good option... My investors too have agreed to this decision" I added hastily.

"Wait .. so the anonymous buyer is you?" She raised her eyebrow, looking at me in disbelief.

"Yes!! I mean ..it's SGC.." I mumbled.

"Oh Abhi!!!!" She gasped, and before I knew it, her lips were on mine.

What started as a kiss, lead to another, and another,and panting for breath, the two of us finally landed on the sofa in the study, both slick with the mixtures of our sweat, and more!