Part 12

***Abhimanyu's P.O.V (continuation of the past)***

"So this girl...she insulted you in front of the whole everyone, and you didn't tell her anything?" Nikhil asked, once I narrated my horrible encounter with her.

We were currently sitting in my office after the horrendous meeting with her

"Well, she didn't exactly give me a chance to explain!" I said, shrugging.

I cannot fathom why I'm not seething with rage - if it were some other girl, I'd probably had made sure to destroy her already for insulting me.

Actually, if it were some other girl, I think this whole situation wouldn't have had risen at all!

"She didn't give you any chance, or were you so engrossed in ogling her boobies that you forgot to talk?" Nikhil asked, sniggering, to which I flushed.

"My my!! I can't believe my eyes!! Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania .... The Abhimanyu Singhania....is blushing?!!! I think I'm gonna die of shock!" Nikhil said dramatically, clutching at his chest and gaping at me wide eyed.

"Enough with the drama Nik!" I groaned, as Nikhil started chuckling.

"But why were you rendered speechless in the first place?" Nikhil asked in a curious tone, but his eyes were glinting malevolently.

"I...uh... I don't know dude!" I said, not meeting his eyes. Even the thought of her made me blush.

"I need to do something, just close your eyes!" Nikhil said all of a sudden, standing in front of me.

"Dude what the fuck man?!" I asked, moving my chair away from Nikhil.

"Arre Abhi! I am not interested in smooching you! I am just going to try something. Just....close your eyes!" Nikhil said, in an irritated tone.

"You better be wearing your pants when I open my eyes!" I said in a warning tone before closing my eyes shut.

"Okay now, think of her, how you felt when you saw her walking towards you" Nikhil said in a soft tone, and my mind instantly wandered to the moment when I first saw her - my angel!

I felt my lips curve to a smile as I remembered how our eyes met for the first time. Her voice {even though she was yelling and insulting me} seemed to captivate my heart! Her pink lips, glowing skin, long healthy hair - how I wish to sniff her hair?!

"Bro you're whipped" came Nikhil's voice, jerking me out of my trance, and making me open my eyes.

I looked at Nikhil in complete shock.

"No I....I'm not whipped! I don't like her! I just find her very attractive...yeah...it's just lust! Maybe once or twice with her under me, or her above me... I'll be okay" I stuttered, for God-knows-why reason!

"Bro! You were smiling like a maniac now! And you were blushing! I've known you for a very long time now but I've never ever seen you blush...ever!! And this smile of your's?! I've never seen you smile like that way either!" Nikhil said, looking very shocked.

"I...wasn't...smiling...or blushing" I said, trying and failing to be serious. Even the thought of her made me smile - again!

"Then what the fuck is this? A frown?" Nikhil asked sarcastically, pushing forth his phone onto my face.

There was a photograph of me - with my eyes closed, and smiling! My cheeks held a pinkish tinge, and I was actually smiling!! I've never smiled like this - I smirk, not smile!