Part 47

***Abhimanyu's P. O. V

Keep your calm she's your wife!
YES EXACTLY SHE'S MY WIFE AND SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!
Precisely!!! This pretty woman is already your wife so shut the fuck up!
BUT I WANNA HUG HER AND HOLD HER IN MY ARMS AND DON'T WANNA LET GO!! 
You can do all that tonight but for now, stop acting like an over-grown baby and stop following her around!!

"I remember the time when I had to gaze at the love of my life like that... but well... now I'm marrying him!!" Shruthi squealed in excitement as she tugged at my hand to walk along with her.

"Oh you're not just marrying him!! You're marrying that kebab-mein-haddi as well!!" I smirked and whispered to her as we walked past Kunal's grandfather.

"Well if he wants any grandchildren, he will keep his nose far away from our bedroom!" she winked at me.

"Lucky you!" I scoffed at her, turning my gaze back to Naina who was sat right behind a befuddled-looking Kunal.

It was the day of Kunal and Shruthi's wedding, and it might have been the first ever marriage in history where the groom's brother-in-law is more excited about the marriage than the groom himself!

You ask why?! Well, it's been a month since Shruthi and Kunal's roka, and after Naina and mine little moment that night, we haven't had a moment for ourselves!! 

Since I was standing in as Shruthi's brother, so I had to run about for the wedding preparations, whilst Naina was running around for the preparations for both Kunal and Shruthi - from getting the designs ready for Shruthi's lehengas, to her jewelry, to taking her to spa... I hardly got to see Naina in this one month!!

We'd both be so exhausted by the time we'd reach home every night that for the past ten days specially we'd even been just falling asleep on the living room - not even having the patience to walk back into our bedroom!!

But all that was worth it because Kunal and Shruthi were finally getting married today - without any disturbances!! And once their wedding gets over, Naina and I will finally get some time together.

I have all set and prepared - a good ten days of vacation - our honeymoon actually - to get to know one another better, and quite far away from mine and her family.. .specially her cock-blocking grandfather!!

I grinned at my plan for the next ten days with Naina starting from tomorrow evening, as I walked beside Shruthi, taking her to the mandap where she and Kunal would get married in a few minutes. 

Kunal was gazing at Shruthi, open-mouthed, whilst I gazed at Naina with longing. Naina, on the other hand was blushing as she shot furtive glances towards me, biting her lip whenever her gaze clashed with mine.

She was dressed in a golden lehenga, and she was glowing more than ever as she blushed and looked coyly at me, biting her lip, her gaze screaming how much she missed me!

Finally kissing Shruthi's cheek, I helped her onto the stage, as she finally sat beside a smitten-looking Kunal, whilst I moved back, to sit next to Naina.

No sooner had I sat down than Naina twined her fingers with mine, her eyes slowly brimming with tears as the wedding rituals proceeded.

I hardly took in what was going on as Naina wrapped her arm around mine and rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head, my heart warming up at the realization of how close we'd gotten in these past two months even after Naina's claim that she'd never fall for me!

Naina sat bolt upright as Kunal took the mangalsutra from the pandit's hands and neatly and elegantly tied it around a blushing, beaming, and teary-eyed Shruthi, before filling her hair partition with vermilion.