Part 9

A/n - thank you @thatwonredhead for the awesome cover!

***Abhimanyu's P.O.V***

"I know that's not the whole story" Naina said, after her giggles had finally subsided.

"Well yeah...but you said you had some work at your office....aren't you getting late?" I asked her, trying to avoid telling the next part of the story.

"Well yeah I do, but that's the advantage of being the head of my own architectural firm! I can go at any time and I'm never late!" she said, grinning widely. 

Well she's gonna be mine soon, so she does have the right to know about my past!

"And I do wanna know the whole story!" she said as an afterthought, winking at me. My cue to blush!

You know? In every other normal relationship, it's usually the guy who makes the girl blush! But looks like we're out of the normal convention here and my girl is the one making me blush!

Not that I mind!! 

Yes I'm a love sick puppy and I ain't ashamed of it!

"But you do know the whole story right? So why do you want me to tell the story? Isn't it kinda like digging my own grave?" I asked her, my voice making it clear that I'm embarrassed by the story.

It was just freaking awesome to be able to talk to this girl - even if it meant that I had to tell her the most humiliating incident of my life!

{That's the most humiliating incident of my life that she doesn't know....the other humiliating incident of my life...she's a part of it!}

"Uffoo!! You think too much Abhi..... I can call you Abhi right?" she asked me hesitantly, her cheeks turning pink due to embarrassment.

Could I be more happier?

Ladies and gentlemen...the above gif is an exact description of how my brain and heart were dancing with happiness - she asked me if she can call me Abhi?!!!

"Of course!" I said, grinning like a fool!

"Right...Abhi...I want you to tell me the story because I heard from Shru that you're a damn good story teller, and from what you shared previously, I know you're a damn good story teller! And also, it's cute to see you getting that embarrassed blush on your face!" she said, grinning and patting my arm.

I'm that creature floating above the ninth cloud... She touched my arm and called me cute!!

I felt sparks on the part of my arm where she touched {although she touched my arm above my shirt, this does count okay?}

Butt load of butterflies burst out of their cocoon and fluttered within my stomach.

The dragon within me purred - I was getting somewhere with this girl!!