Part 14

***Abhimanyu's P.O.V***

"What the heck are you dressed in?" Nikhil asked, entering my room and dropping some bag onto my bed and looking at me wide-eyed.

I smirked as I turned to face the mirror one last time, adjusting the blazer.

"Oh hello bro? Are you deaf? What the fuck is this shit?" Nikhil asked again, pointing to the suit I was wearing.

"Can't you see? It's a three piece midnight black suit" I said, tugging at my blazer so that my abs would come-out well.

"I can see that my dear old friend, but my question was why are you dressed like you're going for a business meeting....or a funeral actually?" Nikhil asked looking me from head to toe and smirked, making me scowl.

"Then how am I to dress up? I want to impress my to-be in laws dude!" I said, combing my already combed and gelled hair.

"You are going to meet your in-laws and your to-be wife for God's sake! So show them your fun side... your cool side...not this business-deal cracking workaholic self of you!" Nikhil said, rolling his eyes, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Fun colors? Would a Navy blue suit do?" I asked him, walking back to my walk-in closet. 

"Haye Bhagwan! Kya karu mein iss launde ka? {Oh God what do I do with this man?!}" Nikhil said dramatically, smacking his forehead, while he followed me to the walk-in closet.

"Hmfp so would this do then?" I asked him, pointing to the cream colored suit in it's hanger.

"Dude!" Nikhil groaned, making me sigh.

"Okay, how about this one then?" I asked, pulling out a maroon colored tuxedo from it's hanger.

"And look like cartoon eh?" Nikhil asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Fine, what about jeans and a T-shirt?" I asked, opening another door of the closet that had my casuals.

"You are meeting your in-laws...you're not on a casual date with Naina!" Nikhil snorted.

"Look man all I have are elegant business suits and these casuals" I said, pointing to my casuals in the closet and continued "What would you have me wear then? I desperately want to impress my in-laws to be and also my girl" 

"Your girl eh?" Nikhil said, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't start teasing me Nik! After Naina becomes officially mine, tease me all you want and you won't hear a word of protest from me. Till then, shut that effing hole on your face and suggest me what to wear for tonight!" I spat, while Nikhil continued looking at me with an amused expression on his face.

"What's so amusing?" I asked him, after a few more minutes of his silence.

"Just...wondering...." Nikhil said thoughtfully, finally shrugging.