Part 68

The stranger turned to look at Abhi who was frozen in his place. And when their eyes met, a smirk curled the stranger's lips as he tugged at his suit jacket.

And that's when Abhi's eyes fell on the suit - a red suit with printed decals of Christmas trees and reindeers and elves - the suit very similar to the one that Abhi had worn when Naina had come to his mansion the very first time!!

On that ocassion, Nikhil had tricked Abhi into wearing the suit, saying that Naina had a Christmas fetish.

But who was this stranger who was wearing that suit?? Was he wearing it to impress Naina?

"Who the fuck are you?" Abhi hissed at the stranger, who raised his eyebrow, smirking at Abhi.

Abhi frowned - was it his imagination, or did the stranger look vaguely familiar?

"Language Mr. Singhania!" The stranger sneered in a deep and rather booming voice.

Frozen on the spot, Abhimanyu Singhania stared at the stranger, whose smirk grew thick with malice.

"Who the hell are you and what the hell are you doing in my home??" Abhi hissed in a low growl, finally walking forward.

He wasn't scared of this stranger, but he surely wanted to know who he was.

The stranger, dressed in a similar Christmas themed suit that Abhi himself had once worn, had his silky curled bangs falling onto his forehead, with thick bushy eyebrows and a matching pair of mustache and beard as well!!

This stranger couldn't be too tall, but he was rather bulky Abhi thought, but when the stranger smirked even more, Abhi's heart stopped - it couldn't.... or could it?!

"I'm your dear Naina's paramour!" The stranger however hissed in the same deep voice, making Abhi raise his eyebrow.

"Kavita!!" Abhi barked, and as expected, the stranger jumped, making Abhi smirk.

Was it Abhi's imagination, or did the stranger let out a squeal as well??

But Kavita didn't come, and when the stranger smirked again, Abhi narrowed his gaze at him.

But the stranger could only catch his breath when Abhi smirked, taking the seat right opposite to the stranger.

"Naina!!" Abhi hissed loudly this time, making the stranger jump and whimper in response - as Abhi had known she would!!

"Enough of your game Naina!!" Abhi hissed, glaring at the stranger, who had beads of sweat pooling their forehead.

"Who...I'm not..." the stranger squealed in Naina's voice, before clearing his throat and saying "Who?? I am not Naina.." in a much deeper voice.

"Achcha?? Then who are you?? " Abhi roared loudly, making Naina jump again - for it was Abhi's dear Naina dressed in the suit - in order to impress him.

"I...t...told... told you... I'm Naina's.... lover.." she trailed off in  deep voice, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Lover??? I knew about Anand, but who are you??? How many lovers does pretty Miss. Raichand have??" Abhi leered, narrowing his eyes at the Naina, who's eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"I love her.... she doesn't.... she only loves..." she choked as Abhi raised his hand.

"Ah I should have had known.... she has a tattoo of her ex, and her paramour is sitting in front of me!" Abhi shook his head.

But tears fell from Naina's eyes as she gazed at Abhi, and tugging at her suit, she found her voice.

"I am in love with Naina.... Naina loves yo.." she began in the deep masculine voice she had used before, but Abhi laughed menacingly.