GolMal (Complete✅)

By Suk-24

"If life had a background music,it would have been easy to understand what the hell is going on"😳😳😳 It is... More

Copyright©
Declaration
Characters & Context:
Chapter 1- Mumbai calling.....
Chapter 2- Love can take all the worries away.........
Chapter 3 -Crazy Deshmukh Family....
Chapter 4- Finally Mumbai.......!
Chapter 5 - Manik's interview..........
Chapter 6 - New hope....
Chapter 7- New admirers....
Chapter 8- Manan date.....
Chapter 9 - Welcome home....
Chapter 10-"Game of seduction..."
Chapter 11-"Passionate night..."
Chapter 12- "Morning chaos..."
Chapter 13 - " Hide and seek..."
Chapter 14 -" Narrow escape..."
Chapter 15- "When Cavya met..."
😍New cover😍
Chapter 16 - "Naughty Manik..Smitten Cabir."
Chapter 17 - " An unusual rendezvous..."
Chapter 18- " Challenge accepted..."
Chapter 19 - " The real GolMal begins..."
Proclamation
Chapter 20 - " How does a love story bloom?.."
Chapter 21- "The confession..."
The Readers Choice Awards
Chapter 23- "The dilemma..."
Chapter 24 - "Repercussion of divulgence..."
Chapter 25 - "When life takes a new turn..."
Chapter 26 - "Love doesn't care the distance..."
Chapter 27 - "Power couple and the camaraderie..."
Chapter 28 - "From the frying pan into the fire..."
My Inkitt Story
Chapter 29 - "Everything is fair in love and war..."
Anecdotes a collection of short stories
Chapter 30 - "As you sow, so you reap..."
Chapter 31- "Brave deserves the fair..."
❤Shout Out❤
Chapter 32 - "If she smiles, she is trapped..."
Chapter 33 - "Seal the deal..."
Chapter 34 - "Delight with a pinch of salt..."
Chapter - 35 "They're an item..."
Chapter 36 - "Double trouble..."
👻My new Inkitt story👻
Chapter 37 -"The quidnuncs..."
❤New Story Alert ❤
Chapter 38 - "Spilling the bean..."
Chapter-39 "The Drama- queen in jeopardy..."
Important
Chapter 40 - "The chasing game..."
❤New Cover❤
❤Upcoming Books❤
Chapter 41 - "Pursuit of truth..."
Chapter 42 - "Birthday eve..."
Chapter 43- "The celebration continues..."
Chapter 44- "Fulfilling his fantasies..."
Chapter 45 - "Mind-boggling truth..."
Chapter 46 - "Manan...the eternal bond..."
❤New story update❤
Chapter 47 - "Enough of Golmal..."
Chapter 48 - "It's more complicated..."
Chapter 49 - "Quicksand of misunderstanding..."
Chapter 50 - "Edge of tomorrow..."
Chapter 51-"At sixes and sevens..."
👉Announcement👈
Chapter 52 - "All well that ends well..."
Chapter 53 - "Sweet punishment..."
🤔Need your suggestions🤔
Epilogue - "Happy ending?..."
🤗❤New story alert❤🤗
📚Launch of new book📚
🤗New story🤗
😁Wait is over😁
💞Malhotra weds Murthy - Revisit to GolMal💞

Chapter 22- "Comedy of Confusion..."

2.3K 258 48
By Suk-24

Mumbai: In a departmental store: 6:30 pm:

Two days passed. However, in these two days, there was not a single minute when Cabir didn't recall Navya. In fact, he was dying to meet her again but the chance was very remote. Being frustrated, he finally decided to approach Aryamaan to talk to Nandini since he got to know about Nandini and Navya's friendly connection. Cabir lifted the basket and started searching for some beverages and wafers. He planned to go straight to Aryamaan. He highly needed someone to discuss Navya and his further plan to push this matter. He halted at the shelf where all the chips, naamkins and instant snacks were kept. It was both sides open self. That means the customers can take their chosen things from both sides. Cabir quickly grabbed some packets of wafers and transferred them to the basket. Suddenly his phone vibrated. He thrust his hand into the pocket but simultaneously forwarded his other hand to grab a packet of naamkin without looking at it. He was surfing his mobile and pulled the packet. However, it didn't come out. He increased the force, still, it remained unmovable. This time he hauled it and it happened what was supposed to happen. The packet was torn and all the things inside it scattered all over the floor. Concurrently a familiar face appeared from the other side.

Navya: (With a highly exasperated face) "YOU!..... I knew it. It only can be a stupid like you. Just look, what have you done!"

She came to this side while Cabir was still staring at her with an open mouth. He didn't understand whether he should be happy to see Navya again or should be vexed to meet her again in a not so pleasing circumstance. The store attendant came near to them hastily.

The Store Attendant: "Sir, Ma'am, you have to pay the cost of this packet because it will be considered as sold."

Navya frowned at him.

Navya: "Why should I? It was his mistake...so he should pay the cost."

Till then Cabir overcame his first shock. And he glared at Navya.

Cabir: (With equal hostility) "It was your fault. When you saw the packet is not coming out easily; what was the need to chase it like a chewing bone?"

At first, Navya didn't notice the word 'chewing bone' and how it is related to a dog. When she fathomed the meaning, she flared her nostrils with rolling eyes.

Navya: "I was chasing it like a chewing bone? YOU...uncultured moron. Do you know how to talk to a girl?"

Cabir: (With same resistance) "Definitely I know but unfortunately you are not a mere girl. You are jinxed. Always brings trouble in my life. But today it is for sure...you are going to pay the bill."

Both began a staredown contest. The attendant became impatient and again said in a meek voice,

The Store Attendant: "Sir, Ma'am...if you please solve the matter outside..."

But he was gagged by a loud scold.

Cabir & Navya: (Together) "SHUT UPPPPP....."

The argument continues and almost all the customers in the store encircled them including the manager. At last, it was settled in a unanimous decision that Cabir and Navya both will pay the half cost that is 2:50 rs for Cabir and 2:50 rs for Navya. The cost of the packet was 5 rs. All witnessed a storm in a teacup. Eventually, Cabir and Navya left the shop glaring at each other and uttering in mind... "I will see you next time." However, Navya didn't notice that Cabir clicked a sneak pic of hers while observing from behind a pillar.

......................................

Nandini's school: Canteen: 6:00 pm:

Nandini glanced at her watch. It was late. Although the school was over at 5 pm Nandini nowadays was to extend for the Drama rehearsal which their school is going to perform in the Interschool competition. It was tiresome sometimes but Nandini was enjoying it. She sipped the coffee. After that, she had to go to Shreya's flat to change into Gattu Singh's getup. Without this, she can't enter their flat. God knows when will this hide and seek game end? She looked at the roof and sighed. After that night when Manik confessed his insecurity and told about Aryamaan's weakness for her; she was very uncomfortable. Although she whiffed it already but thought that her cold attitude and avoidance must have conveyed the message to Aryamaan. However, it seemed that she became relaxed very soon. The entire day Aryamaan was seeking a chance to talk to her and Nandini intentionally kept on avoiding it. It was not that she wasn't feeling bad for him but she is helpless. Suddenly a plan struck her mind. "If I indirectly admit to him that I am in love with someone else?" Her fertile brain beamed with a plan.

Nandini: (Muttered) "I will tell this tomorrow before he goes further and approaches me."

A satisfactory smile crept on her lips. She sipped the last drop of coffee and shoved off. When she came out from the school premises and stood on the footpath seeking an auto; she didn't notice a grey i10 was standing on the opposite side of the road and the driver was observing her minutely. When she got in the auto and started towards her destination, the car started following her maintaining a decent distance. Shreya's flat was pretty much distant from her school. So that it took almost an hour to reach. Nandini stopped outside the society gate and got off. On the other hand, the grey i10 stopped in a distance. Nandini disappeared inside the building. The driver of the i10 got down too. Now we could see his face. He was none other than Aryamaan. He knew that he is behaving like a desperate lover boy but he couldn't help it. The entire day he was trying to confess his feelings to Nandini but like other times, she fought shy of confronting him. At last, he decided to come to her house but as he didn't know the address, he had to follow her like a stalker. Aryamaan wobbled his head in disapproval. He looked at the apartment decided to enter. He was about to approach the gate when a taxi screeched in front of the gate. A girl of her early twenty's got down. Her face was familiar to him. He opened his mobile gallery and saw the pictures Cabir sent him an hour ago.

Aryamaan: (Muttered in excitement) "Ohhh...she is Navya. She must have come to meet Nandini. Dhruv said that they are good friends. Should I go now? What would Navya think seeing me in Nandini's house at this time? Should I wait here until Navya leave and then meet her?"

All these questions started spiralling in his mind and eventually, he decided to wait in his car for the perfect time. For continuous staring at the gate eventually, he felt drowsy. To push it away he turned on the music system and opened his mobile to surf. Only then, his mobile started ringing flashing Cabir's number.

Aryamaan: (In a sleepy voice) "Hello..."

Cabir: (Enthusiastically) "Buddy, where are you? I am coming to your place. Something to discuss. So get up and make two drinks."

Aryamaan: (In a dull voice) "I am not at home right now. You have to wait. I will be there within half an hour."

His vapid tone made Cabir worried for his friend. He was about to ask when Aryamaan saw something and abruptly cut the call. Navya and a Sardarji came out from the building. They were giggling like well-known pals. Aryamaan's car was in a bit of distance. That's why he was not able to hear their convo. Both came to the gate. This Sardarji was a little feeble physique, unlike the others. The turban and the moustache almost covered her tiny face. Still, Aryamaan felt it's familiar to him. He scrunched his eyes to get a better view when a site scandalized him. Navya hugged the Sardarji and pecked his both cheeks. And to his another shock, he did the same to Navya. Both laughed again and he exited from the gate. For a couple of minutes, Aryamaan was hell surprised. Cabir's face flashed in front of his eyes.

Aryamaan: (Mumbled) "He will be hurt. This was his first love. But I have to say it. I can't keep him in dark."

He twisted the car key and took a turn to his house.

..........................................

Aryamaan's flat: Living room: 8:00 pm:

Cabir was sitting on the floor in a relaxed position spreading his legs and reclining on the sofa base. Two glasses of wine and some snacks were kept at the nearby centre table. Cabir sipped the liquor and glanced at his watch. After cutting his call, Aryamaan informed him that he was on his way. Though his tone was worried and indifferent he didn't say anything when Cabir asked the reason. The doorbell rang making Cabir conscious. Aryamaan's caretaker Swami opened the door. Aryamaan came inside and sat on the sofa asking for a glass of water. He leaned back with closed eyes indicating his lethargy. Cabir observed him for a while and forwarded the wine glass to him.

Cabir: (In light voice) "Mr teacher...what happened? Your students made you so knackered."

Aryamaan slowly sat straight and held the glass with a pale smile. Servant Swami came with a glass of water and some more fried snacks as Cabir ordered. Cabir arched his brows and gestured him a question through his eyes. Aryamaan sighed and came down to sit on the floor beside Cabir. However, before he could say something Cabir opened his mouth with excitement.

Cabir: "I met her again..and as usual fought again. Shit yaar, how will it get ahead? We never can talk normally or should I say the circumstances never let us behave normally. We always meet in a hostile situation and eventually end in a verbal fight. Do you know what happened today? I went to a......."

And he started narrating the whole incident without noticing that Aryamaan was barely giving any heed to his words rather than restlessly sipping the wine. A battle between yes and no was gyrating in his mind. Suddenly he turned to Cabir and inhaled a deep breath.

Aryamaan: (In a rigid tone) "Cabir, I think you should think for yourself whether you should go further for this and approach Navya or not. I mean... it's too early to assume all these things... We know nothing about her apart from this, she is Manik's colleague and Nandini's friend. What if she has another life other than this? Look, I don't want you to be hurt in future...she...."

He abruptly held his words. Cabir was minutely observing him during this monologue. He had a doubt that his friend is disturbed about something which he was not being able to articulate clearly. But now it was necessary. He took the wine bottle and refilled both glasses.

Cabir: (In a composed voice) "What happened, Buddy? You can tell me. I won't mind. Trust me."

Both the friends were looking at each other for a while, one with a question in his eyes and one with a burden in his heart.

Aryamaan: (With a sigh) "I think she has someone in her life..." 

Author's note: Plz do inline comments. 🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 72.2K 105
Pick one and read, single page single story no parts no dragging. Pick whatever you feel to read. Choice is always only yours. Comments are accepted...
162K 7.6K 45
This story revolves mainly around Nandini and Manik aka Manan. This story is how both will fall in love but they won't express their love. One mistak...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.3K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
75.8K 3K 35
The pain of seeing your love marrying someone else is unbearable right, and it pains even more when he chooses to marry your sister over you... Nandi...