Not what I wanted (BTS Jimin...

By AnsbkGc

Jimin's type of girl is not what Allex is like.But still she knows it and likes him.Her friendship with J-hop... More

Not what I wanted!(BTS Jimin)
Chapter 2: Confidence lessons!
Chapter 3:His make up artist??
Chapter 4:A step closer?
Chapter 5:Dinner time!
Chapter 6:A sad confession!
Chapter 7:Waiting and moving!
Chapter 8:Decision!
Chapter 10:The results of rejection!
Chapter 11:Maybe not.
Chapter 12:Waking up.
Chapter 13:A step closer?
Chapter 14:I know now.
Chapter 15:Shopping with him.
Chapter 16:Will these feelings be known?
Chapter 17:Promise?
Chapter 18:Why did I do this?
Chapter 19:In love?
Chapter 20:Hidden words.
Chapter 21:Friends.
Chapter 22:Real feelings.
Chapter 23:Reassuring hug.
Chapter 24:Drunk words.
Chapter 25:The start of something good.
Chapter 26:Love at first sight.
Chapter 27:Those feelings that can't be hidden.
Chapter 28:What's stopping me?
Chapter 29:Goodbye.
Chapter 30:Letter.
Chapter 31:<FOR OUR SWEET ALLEX>
Chapter 32:I always loved you.
Announcement!
Sequel Chapter 1:Red cheeks.
Sequel Chapter 2:I'm glad.
Sequel chapter 3:A nice surprise.
Sequel Chapter 4:First kiss.
Sequel Chapter 5:More than that?
Sequel Chapter 6:Truth or Dare?
Sequel Chapter 7:Surprise.
Sequel Chapter 8:THE END.

Chapter 9:The unexpected!

2.3K 133 26
By AnsbkGc

Hello hello...Bangtan were amazing in MAMA (I'm still crying because of Jimin!When he ripped of his shirt I died 16388151936 times!I will never get over it TT TT And also Hoseok's performance and Namjoon's rap were awesome can't forget!!!) and all the other groups even if many big groups weren't there..

Anyway let's start hehe...^___^

Jimin came inside the dorm and my heart started beating faster than any other time!It's like everything's gonna end the moment I'll open my mouth and tell him what I want to...

"What happened Jiminie?"Yoongi asked him.It's true that he doesn't look so happy as he did when I saw him before.Why?

"Oh nothing guys...I'll tell you later."He said.I could listen to his voice and realized that he's really not okay.

"Tell us what happened!"Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.He then lowered his head and looked down.

"I got rejected..."My eyes widened and I felt a weird pain in my heart when I heard him saying these words.

"What?She doesn't like you?"Taehyung asked.

"N-no....she actually has a boyfriend already and they're going to get married soon.Wonderful isn't it?"He smiled lightly and looked me in the eyes.I don't know what to do.What should I do in a moment like that?

"Don't worry Jimin."Jin said and J-hope got up and patted Jimin's back.

"You're gonna like someone better I'm sure..."J-hope smiled and Jimim nodded tentatively.

"Allex you wanted to talk to me about something.Please tell me..."Jimin said suddenly and I got more nervous than ever.I can't say him now.After he got rejected...this would be no good.He's hurt and I don't want to bring him more problems.I can't give him more things to think about.I should be by his side and help him get over it.I know how he feels...and I have to help him.I want to help him!I want to see his handsome smile again...and I want it to be sincere and clear like the sun's light.Full of happiness like it was some hours ago....like I always want to remember it like.I will stand next to him as a friend.

"A-actually...it's nothing so important so don't worry about it."I managed to smile and he did too.The others looked at me in wonder.

"Are you sure Allex?"J-hope asked me and I looked at him.He seems angry or...sad?I don't know what it is.Why is he like that now?

"If Allex says it's okay then I think it's fine Hoseok!"Jin raised his voice.J-hope looked at him and nodded slowly.

"I think I will go now...."I said and got up.

"NO Allex stay!"Jimin shouted and grabbed my hand.

"Wh-why?"

"I know I'm being selfish again but please stay here and I'll walk you home later....just stay here...I wanna talk to you....You can help me I know it.."He whispered the last words.I can't bare to keep looking at Jimin's sad face.I will do whatever to make him happy again.

"If that's what you want...I will stay."I looked at Jungkook who is looking at me with such innocent eyes.He seems like he is worried...I smiled to him and his face seemed surspised but he smiled too.His eyes themselves smiled.Such a beautiful view to see in a moment like that when I need strength.

"Jimin sit down and tell us everything.We need to help you!"Namjoon said as he walked in the living room.

"Yes that's right."I said and he nodded.He left my hand and walked till the couch where he sat on.J-hope waved at me telling me to sit next to him and so I did.

"Where should I start from...this is embarrassing..."Jimin said while looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You went to BigHit's building to find her right?Start from there."Jin suggested and Jimin agreed.

"Well I went there and.....

*Flashback*

Jimin's P.O.V.

I walked in BigHit's building with all the courage I have.I know I'm gonna do something crazy right now but I want to do it!I tried to find Sara and for my good luck she is leaving now.

"E-eh I'm sorry."I said as I approached her and she looked at me.

"Yes what is it?"She asked me as she looked at me.She is so beautiful I'm getting nervous!

"Well I am free right now and the other members left without me so could you accompany me for a walk?If it's okay with you of course.."What am I even saying?She's gonna think I'm an idiot who is forever alone and is desperately searching for someone to be with.Ugh pabo me!

"Haha well I'm free for some hours too and it's such an honor to be invited for a walk by an idol so...why not?Haha."Did she just say yes?Oh my...what should I do now??

"Oh thank you so much!Shall we go now?"I asked her and she nodded.We started walking in the city talking about many things.She is a good person with good of sense of humor.And she is so cute!After some time we came accross Allex but she left and so we kept wallking till a park where we sat down the shadow of a tree to rest.

"I'm glad I agreed to go for a walk with you Jimin.It's so much fun!"She said while smiling and my heart started racing.Should I tell her?I want to!And if I get rejected?Ugh screw that!

"Do you know why did I asked you to come with me?"I asked her and she looked at me in wonder.

"Ugh.."

"It's because I wanted to tell you something."She looked even more surprised.

"What is it Jimin?"She asked me and I felt so nervous like never before.Is this how nervous you get when you're about to confess your feelings?As it seems...

"For some time now...I...I like you!"I looked in her wide open eyes and waited for an answer.

"Jimin I'm sorry..."When I heard these words I felt a pain in my heart."I can't accept your feelings.I already have a boyfriend and we're gonna get married soon so I can't.But it makes me happy to know that.Thank you for getting the courage to tell me."She smiled and bowed lightly.

"Ugh I see....It's okay!Thank you for letting me confess.I envy your boyfriend.He is so lucky to have you by his side.I hope the best for you."I managed to say.I don't even know how I can talk right now.It's so painful to get rejected.

"Thank you for understanding Jimin..."She said and I tried to smile.

End of Jimin's P.O.V.

*End of Flashback*

"We decided to stay friends and yeah that's all....."In heard of Jimin talking and telling us all these I also felt a pain in my heart.I know how he feels!You know I might be glad that she didn't accept his feelings but it's so painfull to watch the person you love being hurt.

"It's okay Jimin.You really are strong to be able to say all these and that's something admirable.Thank you Jimin and tell me what you want me to do so I can help you get over it."I said with all the strength I have in these words!He looked at me and his expression got happy somehow.I'm so glad.

"Yeah Allex is right!"

"We're here to help you dude!"J-hope and Namjoon said with cheerfull and encouraging smiles.

"You don't need to worry."Jin said and hit Jimin's back lighly.

"Yeah that's right!"Jungkook agreed.

"Thank you everyone."Jimin smiled and I felt so happy to see his sincere smile again.

"You know I think all you need is to find a new love."Taehyung suddenly said and we all looked at him.My eyes widened and I felt like blushing!

"YEAH!Tae is right!Who knows.The one we're tallking about might be much more closser than we've ever thought."Jin said while standing behind Jimin and looked at me with an "make your move now" look.No way Jin!

"Guys stop it and let him think about it alone."I said with a pout and looked at Taehyung and Jin with an angry look.

"But they're right Allex.Who knows...."Jimin said and I think I'm blushing now!Oh no that's bad but...it's good at the same time...

Oh is Jimin gonna fall for Allex?In the next chapters guys...

Thank you all for the support till now and I really hope you enjoy reading this story~

See you next time everyone~^___^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 17
Y/N is a girl with a disability. She meets the school hottie, Park Jimin, who seems to be very dense. She ends up crushing on him big time, does he f...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
2.6K 118 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
8.4K 246 24
Y/N; a Harvard student, junk food enthusiast, Park Jimin's lover and idol, yet he doesn't know you're both. How does that work? Read to find out. •CO...