My loveless marriage

بواسطة sandysandra92

#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 - (1)
Part 51 - (2)
Part 51 - (3)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Author's note
Author's note
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's note
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76

Part 63

2.6K 191 146
بواسطة sandysandra92

***Naina's P. O. V***

Waiting at the airport terminal, I tried to stay calm. But I couldn't. Abhi's flight was gonna land any minute now, and I'd be telling him about Anand. My insides were churning with anticipation, and my heart was thudding with excitement. All I wanted to do in that moment was wrap my arms around Abhi - it somehow felt safer in his arms!!

The paparazzi around me were all talking and clicking my pictures, but I tried to ignore it. I was here to pick up my man, and no amount of press should make me nervous.

And then I saw him - tall and handsome, with his bearded jaw set, dressed in a grey three-piece suite, and pink tie, with a crisp white shirt - my handsome husband.

His hair silky hair was ruffled making him look sexier than ever, and his eyes.. they were hidden behind a pair of black glasses. As the paparazzi turned their attention to him, clicking away madly, he looked unabashed, and almost as if there was no paparazzi around!!

He looked around, his eyes landing on me probably, because he made a tiny nod and made his way towards me.

My breath hitched in my throat as he walked towards me - that walk of command, and purpose. He somehow reminded me of dadaji and I gazed at him in awe.

But standing in front of me, he took hold of my hand, as though leading me out of the airport. Stunned, and feeling rather dazed, I walked, my brain shattering into a million pieces as he twined his fingers with mine.

"Mrs. Singhania.." I heard someone from the paparazzi trail off and blood rose to my cheeks. I was Mrs. Singhania... I was Abhimanyu Singhania's wife!! And a sense of pride rose in me.

Tightening my grip on his hand, I walked, with my head held high. My husband loved me, and today I would tell him the truth. He would be angry, disappointed, but I knew, he would understand! He loved me and he would forgive me.

As Abhi put his bag inside the car, I got into the driver's seat, and he got into the passenger seat, and I drove on, towards the mansion. I didn't look at him, my mind planning on the scenario of how best to tell him.

But..

"Stop the car" Abhi said in a commanding voice, making me jump.

Parking the car to one side, I looked around - we were at the highway from the airport, still a long way away from home. 

I turned my questioning gaze to Abhi, who removed his glasses and looked at me, with a blank expression on his face. Then, all of a sudden, he moved forward, wrapping his arms around me, and placing his lips on mine.

I just sat there still as a statue, trying to get my head around at what was happening, whilst Abhi's lips moved vigorously over mine, like as though he was starving and my lips were his meal!

He nipped, sucked on and licked my lips in leisure, before the kiss turned soft and he turned to pecking my lips.

Finally he let go off of me, sitting straight on his seat and clearing his throat.

But I still sat there, not knowing what to do, or where I was, or indeed, who I was!!

I blinked, my lips tingling at the aftermath of the kiss, and slowly, very slowly, lifted my fingers to my lips - they were still tingling, and slowly, blood rose to my cheeks.

I'd never felt a kiss so powerful... so full of emotion.. so raw, yet so.. tender!! So vigorous, yet so sensuous!

"Um..." Abhi trailed off, whilst I still touched my fingers to my lips, my heart thudding at double it's usual speed. It suddenly felt very very warm, and I quickly blasted the AC to full speed.

"Are you ok?" Abhi asked, and I looked up, to his handsome face. He looked concerned, though the corners of his lips were tugging to a smirk.

I pouted, to which he chuckled.

"Did the kiss shatter your brain?" he asked in an amused tone. I bit my lip and nodded my head in a yes, and feeling rather stupid, shook my head, to which he chuckled again.

"You're so cute!" he chuckled, moving forward to place his lips on mine again.

This time, I held onto the lapel of his suit as he tried to move away from my lips, and sucked on his lips, feeling like his lips were a drug that I was addicted to. I couldn't get enough of his lips, his sweet taste, and whimpered as he finally let go off of me.

"I love you" he murmured, his lips hovering over mine, his eyes boring into mine.

Blood rose to my cheeks and I looked down to his lips - they looked red and raw - the result of my attack on them!

Just then, my phone beeped, making me jump.

Clearing my throat, I reached for my phone which was on the dashboard, to find a message.

'I want to meet you. Come to my office now.'

It was from dadaji. I frowned - why did he want to meet me today?! He didn't get another message from Anand?! 

I bit my lip and looked at my phone screen - it had to be a message from Anand!! Not another bloody message!! I gulped.

"Kya hua?" Abhi asked, and I looked up. He was sitting back on his seat, looking intently at me.

"I... dadaji's message... he wants to meet me" I said, looking at him. Abhi looked at me intently, before nodding.

"Everything okay?" he asked, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand, sending tingles all over my skin.

I closed my eyes, giving into his touch - it felt wonderful to be here, with him gazing at me, and his hand on my cheek - to know he's beside me!!

But dada ji... why did he want to meet me?

And I bit my lip again, opening my eyes to meet Abhi's warm questioning gaze - do I tell him now, about Anand, or talk to dadaji and then tell??

I have waited for so long, another couple of hours isn't anything. And besides, talking about Anand would take a very long time but dadaji wanted to see me now.

My heart fluttered as I looked into his eyes, and I had to take a couple of calming breaths before I looked up at him and shook my head in a yes, giving him a small smile.

Abhi gazed at me for a few seconds, before he withdrew his hand, making me feel rather cold and clammy. 

"I'll take a cab from here?" he asked finally, looking very somber.

"No.. I'll drop you home and then go" I sighed, as I pulled the car back onto the road.

The drive home was silent - Abhi was looking out the window, wearing his glasses back on. I kept peaking at him every few minutes, hoping to catch him gazing at me like he always did. But he didn't turn to look at me, and when I finally pulled the car at our mansion's drive-way, he mumbled a word of thanks and got out, before taking his bag with him too.

And without a backward glance, he rushed into the mansion!!

I looked at his retreating figure, with a knot in my belly. I was so used to him always being there for me - pampering me, caring for me, that I had gotten used to his presence like as though he was my oxygen! Tears pooled in my eyes as the realization hit me - I didn't like being ignored by Abhi. And that would probably what he'd do when I'd tell him the whole truth of Anand!

But I was brought back to reality as my phone beeped again, with another message from dadaji's phone.

'Kunal is at my office so can't meet you here... come to Taj'

I blinked - why didn't dadaji want to meet me in front of bhai?! And even before I could ponder over it, the answer was in my mind - Anand!!

Dadaji surely wanted to talk about Anand... that's why he's calling me to Taj!

A part of me wanted to get out of the car and rush into Abhi's arms - to hold him, hug him, kiss him, have him gaze at me like he always did, and get lost in his delicious chocolate orbs.

But dadaji's message kept coming into my mind and I sighed - Abhi is always there to hold me. He is not going anywhere. But I had to know what dadaji wanted to talk about in such secrecy!!

And shooting one last look to the now deserted entrance to the mansion, I drove off, making my way towards the hotel, to meet dadaji.

**************

Sitting at one of the side tables that was reserved for dadaji at the hotel, I looked around - I hadn't been to the hotel in a very long time. The last time I was here was around 8 years ago, and my heart thudded as I recalled that occasion - Anand had brought me here for our 1st year anniversary, and I hadn't come here since. That was the day he had confessed his love for me, and how he wanted to marry me, and start a family with me!

But clearing my throat, I looked away, before ordering a hot chocolate for myself. I then turned my gaze to my phone - dadaji hadn't messaged or called me after that, and neither had Abhi!!

I pouted, feeling very uneasy - why hadn't Abhi texted me... anything?! This was precisely why I'd kept myself busy for the last few days when Abhi was in London - keeping myself busy with work didn't allow me to think of anything!

But now, sitting idle here at the restaurant that reminded me of Anand with each passing second, I grew more nervous and anxious. Where was dadaji? And why hadn't Abhi sent me even one text, or even a call?! 

I began jiggling my feet and tapping my fingers on the table, when the waiter brought me my hot-chocolate.

Thanking him, I sipped on my drink, fidgeting with my fingers and jiggling my legs. The place was rather crowded today.  For my date with Anand all those years ago, we had sat at one of those balcony seats which I could see from my seat here. But I didn't even turn my glance towards that side - a hollow had settled in my belly and I felt very nauseated.

I couldn't stop thinking about Abhi, and glared at my phone again - why the fuck did he not send me even one text?! And still deep in thought about my husband and his heart melting kisses, and of his sudden mood-swing, I sipped on the hot chocolate, licking the cream off the top of my lips.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting... I know you don't like to wait" came the voice I hadn't hear in ages, making me freeze on the spot. My eyes went wide in horror - no!! This couldn't be it!!

But sure enough, it was him!! Anand!!

Standing in front of the table where I was sat, with his hands stuffed deep into his pocket, stood Anand, looking as handsome as I remembered. 

His silky black hair was longer than I'd remembered it -  with a bunch of his fringe falling carelessly onto his forehead, increasing his handsomeness. His chiseled jawline was softened with the lush black beard. His hazel orbs twinkled as his eyes met mine, a smile curling his lips.

He was dressed in a navy blue t-shirt that fit like second skin on him, a pair of light blue jeans and a black blazer. He looked much bulkier than the lean cute shy guy I remembered !! And his dressing style too had changed over the years - when we used to date, he used to dress in baggy t-shirts and torn jeans and sneakers.

But now - he looked no less handsome than a model from the front page of some fashion magazine!!

I gaped at him - this was the same man I'd seen that day when out with bhai and Shruthi on a double date!! That day, it was Anand indeed whom I'd seen!!

But he wasn't as handsome as Abhi!! A smile curled my lips at that thought and I automatically looked at my phone - still no message from him?!

"Hi Naina" Anand said softly, taking the seat in front of me, his eyes looking lost... broken.

I gaped at him - this was Anand in front of me, in flesh and bones and blood!! THIS WAS ANAND!! 

"Don't look so amazed.. I am not a figment of your imagination" he smiled, two cute dimples on his cheeks, just like before.

I closed my mouth, not knowing what to say, how to react!! I blinked. Why was he here?! I was waiting for dadaji.

"You aren't here to meet your grandfather Naina... you're here to meet me" he smiled, as though he could hear the thoughts in my brain! 

I blinked, and blinked some more, fearing, or rather hoping, that he's just a figment of my imagination.

"Naina!!" he said my name so fondly, with so much love, it forced tears to my eyes, and I blinked.

"Have your hot chocolate please" he urged, and I looked down to the cup in my hand.

Right.

I took a sip, my hands shaking, my breathing going shallow - Anand was here in front of me! Why?! How?!

"You haven't stopped doing that?!" he said fondly, as I automatically licked the creme off the top of my lip.

I froze and even as I saw, he moved his hand toward me, and I knew he wanted to wipe the creme off my lip, and then suck on his thumb, like he always did.

But something tugged at the base of my belly, and I moved away before he could touch me. He froze, his eyes holding a shattered look, before he pursed his lips and pulled his hand back.

My hands shivered as I took a tissue from the table and wiped my lips on them. My breathing had gone shallow and tears stung my eyes - the man who I kept telling everyone as the love of my life was here, in front of me. 

And yet, my insides clenched, and my heart was thudding like never before - not in excitement I realized, but in nervousness.

"W..why are you...why are you here?" I whispered, barely finding my voice, beads of sweat pooling on my forehead, and my hands shivering more than ever.

Pulling out a handkerchief from the fold of his jacket, he moved forward, to wipe the beads of sweat from my forehead.

I froze - at the intoxicating fragrance of his perfume, at the tingling sensation on my face as his breath fanned me, and moreover, as my eyes fell on the handkerchief - it had the letter N and letter A woven together as one single letter - a handkerchief that I'd gifted to him once. He still held on to it?!

His face was so close to me, I could see the slight shadow under his eyes, and his minty fresh breath on my face.

"Looks like breaking up with me has done you a lot of good..." Anand trailed off, sitting back on his chair and putting the kerchief back into the fold of his blazer.

I raised my eyebrow as blood rushed to my cheeks - what did he mean?!

"You look much more beautiful than ever!! Much much much beautiful than I'd expected you to look actually!!" he smiled, with a pained expression on his face.

I looked away from him, to the cup in my hand, and tried to drink the hot-chocolate, trying hard to not get it onto my lips, and trying even more harder to not puke all over the table as bile rose inside me.

"Your husband seems like a swell guy, investing in your firm.... very rich guy, isn't he?!" Anad trailed off silkily.

I pursed my lips in displeasure - I knew what he was hinting at.

"I thought you wanted to be independent... and here you are... with your husband Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania owning 45% shares to your firm. No wonder he went for you - a beautiful woman, who's independent.. with a very successful firm of her own and the great Raichand as her grandfather... a show toy to the world with a Raichand as his wife.... whilst he goes on to enjoy his sexual life... elsewhere..." he trailed off, smirking.

My blood boiled, and I glared at Anand. How dare he talk about Abhi like that?! I had to ball my fists to stop myself from hurling the contents of the glass onto his smirking face, or moreover, push him to the ground and punch every inch of his face, make him relive the punches dadaji had once showered on him!

"A little birdie told me that SGC is at the top now, and Mr. Singhania is about to win entrepreneur of the year award, with so many profits on his way, and so many acquisitions.... tsch tsch... marriage with the youngest Raichand has surely earned him a lot of favors... financially..." Anand sniggered nastily, making me glare at him in disbelief. 

"Abhi isn't a two-timing spineless person!! He hasn't once interfered in my life, or my work. Don't you dare talk about him in that tone Anand!! Aukat nahi hai teri Abhi ka naam lene ka bhi!!!" I hissed, glaring at Anand, who looked stunned.

"Unlike you, he's not once left my side...even when he got to know of my past with you!! And unlike you, he's not a fucking spineless git who's with me for my money!! He's not someone who will make a joke of his time with me if in-case we ever break up... like how you've done.. by blackmailing dadaji with pictures of you and me, from when we were together!" I hissed in a low voice.

Anand's eyes pooled with unshed tears and he looked apologetic. He looked away from me, and for a while, there was silence between us. The waiter came to ask for Anand's order, who shook his head.

I finished my drink, and not knowing what else to do, I pushed my glass away, getting ready to leave.

"I love you" Anand choked, making me look at him in surprise.

He sniffed, but looked at me with such intensity, a little of my anger seemed to instantly vanish.

"I have always loved you Naina..." he smiled wryly, making me raise my eyebrow.

"Oh yes you did love me a lot when you pushed me off your lap that day, saying you're with me only for my money, didn't you?" I hissed.

"And you murdered my baby... our baby!!" he choked, draining the color off my face.

"YOU FUCKING LEFT ME AND WENT AWAY!! What would I have done if I was pregnant at that time?! I was barely 18 Anand!! How was I to face my family... dadaji?!" I whispered, tears blinding my vision.

"I would have provided for you and our baby because I fucking loved you! I still love you dammit!! I dreamt of our life... of our family... of you as my wife... of you being the mother of my child. And what did you do?! Abort that baby!! Without even telling me!!!" he hissed.

"But the fact still remains... that you left me when I needed you the most... you called me filthy blood... who is to guarantee that you wouldn't have had left me even if I'd carried your baby... our baby?" I smiled ruefully.

"I left you because you killed our baby Naina!! I was dreaming of our life when you squashed that dream, and then your great dadaji.... he fucking left me to die... did you know?! Or did you even try to find out about it when you were busy romancing Rohan Kapoor in Australia? So much for love and sanskaar... kissing Rohan Kapoor when you're supposed to be missing me, the one you claim to be the love of your life!!" he smirked.

How did he know about all this?! And dadaji had left him to die???

I blinked at Anand in confusion.

"Does your pujya patidev know how you killed our child?? Does he know you were willing to get pregnant with my child, but not with his?" he smirked.

Tears pooled in my eyes and I looked away. 

Why was he scratching open old wounds?!

"I love you Naina... God only knows how I passed these last few years without you in my life!! Please... come back to me!!" he pleaded, a lone tear falling off his eyes.

"I am a married woman... " I whispered.

"You and I had gotten married, remember?" He asked, his eyes shining with unshed tears. 

"That was different!! It was..." I trailed off as he cut me in.

"It was marriage! I put a chain around your neck, filled in your hair partition with vermilion... In a temple!!" He hissed through gritted teeth.

"We were both kids... I wasn't even 18 Anand!! Surely it didn't mean anything!!" I raised my eyebrow, smiling wryly.

"Oh yes how could I forget that all this is a game for Ms. Naina?!" He smirked and chuckled nastily.

"Mrs. Naina... Mrs. Naina Singhania..I am Abhimanyu Singhania's wife" I said, sitting straight. I felt a very powered emotion gush through me as the words spilled out of my mouth and instantly my gaze traveled to my neck, and blood rising to my cheeks at how handsome Abhi had looked the day when he had put this mangalsutra around my neck - the day of our wedding!

"Does he love you?" Anand asked.

I smiled as I nodded at him.

"And you? Do you love him?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked away. I hadn't yet told Abhi I loved him.

"Okay... Look Naina I love you and if you say you're happy in your life, it's fine by me... As long as you're happy.... But... I have one request..." He trailed off, making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"I am in India for a very short time... I will be returning to Switzerland by the end of this month... But before that, as an apology, as a request..  for old times' sake, I wish you to have dinner with me... Next Friday" he said.

But my eyes went wide horror.

"Next Friday.." I trailed off.

"Your husband's birthday I know.... But it's also the day we first met... And I want to have dinner with you that night..." He smiled.

"I can't... He's my husband... I have to spend his birthday with him!" I said.

"Let's put it this way my love.. have dinner with me next Friday, or imagine the birthday surprise your husband would get when he'll find out about how you were pregnant with my child...and how you aborted that child, and how.... You still love me, staying in touch with me for all these years, and my name etched on your heart forever" he smirked, clasping my hand which lay on the table.

To be continued...

A/n - I know I promised the next chapter for tomorrow but since all of you had so many doubts and questions, I thought I'll update this today and play with your mind hehehe.

But on a serious note - I'm busy all day tomorrow with meetings and sudden deadlines so I can't update tomorrow - hence today.

Hope you liked the chapter. Do let me know your thoughts.

About Anand - hmm he says he loves her and hence he wants her back in his life. But Naina - would she go back to him?

Well the next update will be on Wednesday/Thursday (depending on when I'll get some time to update)

Keep safe people.
Love,
Megha.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7M 72K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
814K 43.1K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
15.5K 2.4K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
1.5M 59.9K 53
Ranked 1 in #asian on 09.05.2020 1 in #forced marriage on 29.06.2020 ...