My loveless marriage

By sandysandra92

#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 - (1)
Part 51 - (2)
Part 51 - (3)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Author's note
Author's note
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's note
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76

Part 61

2.6K 201 166
By sandysandra92

***Abhimanyu's P.O.V***

As Naina bit her lip and worked at the table, I shot another glance towards her. She looked very stressed, but given how difficult drawing those architecture models are, the stress isn't unusual.

What's unusual is how she kept shooting glances towards her phone and how she kept grunting and scratching her head, like though in despair, before tearing the sheet.

Finally when she tore her fourth sheet, I sighed before pushing my laptop aside, and walking over to her.

She looked up at me and shook her head when I raised my eyebrow questioningly at her.

But standing behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin at the crook of her neck. She didn't push me away, and sighing, rested her back into me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Kissing the joint of her neck to her shoulder, I nipped on her soft skin, trailing kisses along the length of her neck.

Moaning, she tugged at my hair, whilst my hand moved down her trousers and into her panty.

As she moaned, her hand found the erection from over my trousers, and she started caressing it. Our hands worked on each other, building speed, and together both of us found our release, panting heavily.

My body slick with sweat, I gasped, shuddering and falling back on the chair behind me, tugging Naina along, pulling her to my lap.

She lay curled on my lap, breathing hard like me, her hand on my chest, as though trying to calm me down.

She'd seemed very worried after her lunch with dada ji this afternoon, yet she hadn't told me anything. Our dinner date of course got cancelled because she was not in the mood for it

And now as I watched her face, she seemed much more calmer than before, thought the light was missing in her eyes.

"Was that good?" I murmured, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"Hmm... And you?" She bit her lip, caressing my face before wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead with the back of her hand.

"Good" I smiled, to which she flushed a little.

"You seem stressed.... Are you ok?" I asked after a while, as I found her looking into oblivion, though her fingers were absentmindedly playing with the button on my shirt.

"Hmm... I... Actually... Some... Anonymous buyer bought 45% shares to my firm" she sighed heavily, her face darkening.

"Hmm... I know.." I sighed, placing a kiss on her temple.

I watched as her lip quivered and her eyes pooled with tears.

"I bought it... Actually... Singhania group of companies bought it" I smiled at her.

She gasped and sat straight, looking shocked.

Not wanting another row with her, I quickly continued.

"We had a meeting at SGC a couple of days ago and we decided we wanted to move into other areas of business, with the profits we'd earned over the last year... And an architectural firm seemed a good option... My investors too have agreed to this decision" I added hastily.

"Wait .. so the anonymous buyer is you?" She raised her eyebrow, looking at me in disbelief.

"Yes!! I mean ..it's SGC.." I mumbled.

"Oh Abhi!!!!" She gasped, and before I knew it, her lips were on mine.

What started as a kiss, lead to another, and another,and panting for breath, the two of us finally landed on the sofa in the study, both slick with the mixtures of our sweat, and more!

For a long time, all that could be heart was the sounds of us panting for breath, as we lay there on the sofa, she on top of me, her face glowing like the setting sun, I gazed at her with love blooming in my heart more than ever.

"I love you" I whispered, cupping her face and gazing at her with longing.

She met my eyes, and for a second, she looked at me, and blinked, her eyes going blank before her soft lips found me.

Sucking on my lips with relish, she moved to kiss my cheeks, the tip of my nose, my eyes one after the other, and then the center of my forehead, between my eyebrows.

"When I'd seen you at the Oberoi for the first time na, for a moment, I was like fuck he's so handsome!!" she bit her lip, her eyes glinting mischievously. 

"Aha? And what else did you think of?" I asked, nuzzling her cheeks.

"Of how it'd feel to have these arms of your's wrapped around me" she winked, running her hands along my biceps from over my shirt.

"Hmm and?" I kissed her cheeks, tightening my hold around her waist.

"And then, after I got home and realized you were Abhimanyu Singhania, I also realized that Mr. Singhania changed women like how normal people change clothes!" she rolled her eyes.

"But he's a very committed man now" I mumbled, kissing her cheeks again.

She pouted, but ran her fingers through my hair fondly, smiling to herself.

"I did eventually crash into your arms... and realized it felt wonderful to be held like that" she whispered, her cheeks tinged pink.

"Like how?" I murmured as she pressed her lips to mine.

"Hmm.. like I'm a part of you... like I belong to you.. like I'm your's" she smiled, leisurely kissing me.

"I knew then, that I loved you.. my first love" I whimpered in her mouth.

She blushed, and continued to peck my lips, and for a while, the only sound was of our ragged breathing, and our lips on one another's.

Naina moved away suddenly, and looked intently at me, looking like her mind was in conflict.

"I need to tell you something" both of us ended up saying together, before chuckling.

"Hmm you first" she whispered, pecking my lips.

"I have a business meeting in London... I'll have to leave for 3 days" I mumbled.

Naina looked at me intently, her eyes searching mine, before she sighed. Was it my imagination, or hope, that Naina's eyes turned sad?!

"When are you to leave?" she asked finally, moving away from me to meet my gaze.

"I have a flight tomorrow morning... will be back on Friday" I whispered, tugging her closer to me.

She nodded and sighed, cupping my face and looking intently at me.

"Well, I'll tell my news after you return" she cupped my face.

"What is it about?" I asked, my heart thudding with excitement.

But she didn't say anything, except continuing kissing me, till finally both of us succumbed to exhaustion and finally sleep.

*** Naina's P. O. V ***

"Does Abhi know?" Bhai asked without any preamble as soon I walked into his office.

I blinked, feeling rather confused, my mind still reliving the parting kiss with Abhi as he'd kissed me at the airport before boarding his plane. 

I just remember receiving a message from bhai when I was at the airport, to come see him as soon as possible, and after bidding Abhi farewell, I'd straight off driven my car to bhai's office.

"What does Abhi know?" I asked, raising my brow, sitting in front of bhai's desk.

"You know what I'm talking about!!" bhai narrowed his eyes.

I blinked at him, my lips still tingling with Abhi's kiss.

"That Anand has returned!" bhai whispered, glaring at me.

At the reminder of Anand, I froze - our life wasn't as normal as it was supposed to be, was it?!

"No I... he's left to London... he'll be back in three days.. on Friday... I'll tell him after that" I whispered.

"And are you planning to tell him that you have been in touch with Anand too?" bhai hissed, making me gape at him.

"How.." I gaped.

"Dada ji.... How could you stay in touch with him even after everything he did to you Naina?!" Bhai roared, banging his fist angrily on the table.

I looked down, fiddling with my fingers - he was right. I shouldn't have had stayed in touch with Anand for all these years - after the way in which he'd left me.

"And you continued to stay in touch with him even after you marriage?! Have you any idea how much it's gonna hurt Abhi when he finds out the truth?!" bhai hissed, as slowly, tears of shame and guilt pooled my eyes.

"How could you be so selfish Naina?! Even when you told the man that you didn't believe in love, he tried to woo you. He was ready to give you the freedom your own family never gave you. He trusts you blindly, aur tu ne kya kiya?! Mazak bana k rakh diya hai tu ne zindagi ko.... rishton ko... pyaar ko!!" bhai roared, making me finally look up at him.

{translate - he trusts you blindly!! But what did you do?! You've turned his life into a joke.... along with relationships... and even love?!}

But Bhai had no right to preach me, seeing how big of a hypocrite he is in this matter!

"Aur aap ne kaunsa achcha waala kaam kiya tha bhai?! Even when you knew how much Shruthi loved you, and even though you loved her back equally, you told her that the kiss and all your love and everything was just the heat of the moment?! You didn't have the balls in you to talk to dada ji for so many years!! Do you know how much she has wept because of you?" I hissed at bhai, who looked taken aback.

{translate - And what good have you done?!} 

"That was different!!" he finally said, pursing his lips.

"How's it different bhai?" I glared at him.

"I love Shruthi to death like how she love me... it's just that I didn't have the guts to face dada ji!! But eventually I did.. I have apologized for it for a long time.. I still do accept that I was guilty and I do apologize to Shruthi even now!!" bhai said finally.

"Exactly!! Love!! I too loved Anand, inspite of everything that had happened!! Just like how Shruthi couldn't help herself from staying in love with you even after the way you labeled your kiss, your care and your feelings as something in the spur of the moment!!" I glared at bhai.

Bhai blinked at me, looking at me in disbelief.

"What I did was push Shruthi from me Naina!! I never once cheated on her!! Even when... When I pushed her away from me, not once did I date another woman.. not once did I even think of another woman!! And you, on the other hand, were in touch with your ex - the fucker who broke your heart and trust - whilst being married to another man!! And the man you've married loves you and you know it too!! He'd literally get you the moon if you ask for it!! Unlike your ex that spineless vermin Anand, your husband saved your ass by investing in your firm!! And even after everything you've done, he's still there, loving you and caring for you and planning your honeymoon as we speak!!" Bhai hissed as he looked at me with disgust.

I couldn't meet his gaze - Abhi did love me. And I know what I did is nothing less than stabbing him in the back!

"Woh tera ex chuthya...uss ne tujhe do kaudi k aurat bol k choda...he called you worthless.. he made dadaji promise 45% of the company's shares for him in exchange of getting out of your life!! And he is true love?! Abhi bought 45% shares to your firm to save your ass... he remained married to you and continued to woo you even though you said you would never fall for him!! And he also didn't touch you once without your permission!! And what is he?! Some guy you're just married to?" bhai asked in disbelief.

"I am not saying that bhai... I... I stopped writing to Anand after I started feeling guilty of cheating on Abhi" I admitted.

"And when was that?! Two months ago?! Naina Abhi ne sab kuch choda tumhare liye!! Do you know that he'd let you feed him poison if it meant that you'd be happy forever?!" bhai asked, looking at me in disgust.

I gaped at bhai.

"The man loves you a lot. I know I didn't do justice to Shruthi by insulting mine and her feelings all those years ago, but I have paid a very heavy price for it... I am grateful that life gave me another chance and I could get her back in my life because she's my one true love. Anand is not your one true love Naina... when will you open your eyes and realize that Abhi is the one for you?! Choosing Anand over Abhi is like choosing a random stone over a very rare diamond! I knew Abhi as a flirt and a ladies' man, but I heard from Nikhil and even saw through my own eyes of how drastically he has changed after meeting you!! Everyone can see the love he has for you, except you yourself!!" bhai said finally, smiling wryly at me.

"I know how much he loves me bhai" I admitted.

"And you? Don't you love him?" bhai asked.

I hesitated for a moment, and nodded - I did love Abhi. I have been selfish by hiding a lot of truth from Abhi, but the fact is that it has taken me a long time to realize that I do love Abhi. That was the same reason why I hadn't replied back to Anand's last letter a couple of months ago!

"I did one mistake.. one thing to hurt Shruthi, and I am still paying for it's consequences... how many mistakes have you done Naina?!" bhai smiled sadly at me.

I froze, looking at him in horror.

"You were pregnant with Anand's child" bhai looked at me in disbelief.

I nodded slowly, tears pooling in my eyes.

"YOU WERE JUST 18 WHEN DADAJI FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU AND HIM!!" bhai roared all of a sudden, making me jump in my skin.

"I was in love with him.. he was going to ask my dadaji and papa my hand and marry me.. we..." I stopped as bhai hit his fist on the table again.

"He has pictures of the two of you!! He has everything that is enough to bring down dadaji, RGI, Singhania family, Raichand family, Abhi, and most of all YOU Naina!!" bhai roared.

I froze, gazing up at bhai in horror.

"He had called to meet dadaji... he wanted to buy the shares to your company but apparently someone else is now the owner of 45% of the shares... he's furious... he wanted to know who it was... Luckily, Abhi and Nikhil's influence helped Abhi buy the shares anonymously.... and as long as Anand doesn't know that Abhi is behind this, we are a little safe" bhai sighed.

"Abhi had wanted to help you out... he told me of his decision to buy the shares... And I agreed" bhai answered my unasked question.

"And good thing he did!! It has given us time... Anand is going to strike again Naina.. and this time he's going to hit badly... it is important Abhi knows the whole truth... Rohan heard Anand blackmailing dadaji.... he's trying his best to keep an eye out for Anand" bhai sighed heavily, rubbing his forehead.

Rohan?!

"And... I got this message an hour ago... that's why I called you here.." bhai said heavily, passing me his phone.

Feeling queasy, and apprehensive, I took the phone from bhai's hand, to read the message.

'Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kunal Raichand... I heard you're going to be a father soon... Hope Shruthi is okay... for now..'

I blinked at the message, before looking up to meet bhai's stony face.

"Shruthi is pregnant... we got her checked today morning" bhai pursed his lips.

I gaped at him - how did Anand find out?

"Anand has ears everywhere... that's why I want you to be careful... He is trying to tell that he is a step ahead of us... so please Naina... please don't do any stupid mistakes... call Abhi... and tell him the truth... all of it!" Bhai urged.

I nodded, not knowing what else to say. I cannot go to Abhi and disturb him during an important business meeting.. I can't call him and interrupt him... I have to wait for him to come back home!!

Yet again, my vision was blinded by tears of shame - bhai was right. Abhi didn't deserve this from me.. but I will tell him once he gets back. Knowing him as I have, and the depth of his love for me, I know he will be shaken, but I will be able to handle him. And I couldn't let him away from me for 3 days, knowing he's mad at me, or disappointed because of me!! I had to be there to comfort him.

Abhi loved me a lot, true. But what I did to him is no less than betrayal, I know. He will be disappointed, angry, fuming, everything. And I'll face it all, kiss him and make up to him I know. But I can't let him away from me right after I tell him about my betrayal!

To be continued...

A/n - as promised, the next chapter is here. And before I forget, Part 62 will be updated tomorrow evening. 

As many people have guessed or had suggested, Abhi did invest on the portion of Naina's firm, thus saving Naina's ass!

A lot of things are revealed here, and about Naina's decision regarding Abhi as well.

I know what your opinion is of Naina, and I won't disagree with you all. I agree - Naina is taking advantage of Abhi's feelings for her, and yes, that's not the right thing to do.

But as I've already told in a previous chapter, sometimes we take the love of our loved ones for granted. We always assume that they're just going to be there for us, to hold us when we fall down.

This book is an ode, for all those one-sided lovers - who continue to shower love on their one true love, at times even when they know that the love would never be returned.

Take care, be home, be safe.

Until tomorrow evening,
Love,
Megha.

P.S - I still haven't been able to check out comments for the last chapter - really sorry for it. I will read them now and comment on it whilst y'all are busy reading this chapter hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
1.7M 72K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
81.8K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
793K 23.5K 30
"It was a deal" what..?? "What...??? What type of deal ammi..??" I asked her confused. "Your marriage was a deal." Shagufta who got married to a bil...