Karma // 10k Fic // Completed

By littletinything

Karma comes back for a mission. Battling it out with Zombies was never her plan. Operation Bite-mark proved t... More

Top Voters
Old Encounters
Karma Chameleon
Hey one question: What the hell
Alice in Zombieland
The Past is Haunting
Author's Note
Jealous Or Overzealous
Thanks For The Memories
FuBar Be Like
New Encounters
Small Spaces
Radiation Rising
Dad's Aren't Really Our Thing
Hell Disguised as Heaven
Memories Are Haunting
Separated Again
Awkward Times While Bound to a Chair
Found Murphy
Underground Labs
Getting Naked...For Science...
Dr Evil
Looking Out For Her
Stripper Z's
Keep Going
How many refugees survive?
Plant Zombies vs Humans
Update
Zeros
Anthrax
Zombie. Baby. Zombaby
She's In A Better Place
Separated For The Third Time
Confessions
Losing Murphy
Aliens?
Rozewell, Mèxico
Zombie Horde
Girlfriend
Don't Like Office Jobs
Murder On The Job
South Of The Border
Welcome Home
Human Trials
Murphy Minions
I'll Take Care Of You
California
Taken
Controlling
Leaving
Escaping
I Hate Hospitals
Reunion
10k?
I'll Do It
Authors Note
Too Late
Authors Note
Maybe There's Hope
Zone A
Future Forward
Authors Update
We're Back
Alien Faith
Size Matters
Deja Vu
Fear Of Heights
Another Day, Another Box
Bitten
Keep Count
Zombie Fingers
Bust Balls, Shoot Walls
Carnival Of Mayhem
All Patriarch Must Fall
Canadian Zombies
Life After
Relaxing Is Hard

No More Aliens

661 12 2
By littletinything

"How in the hell?" Doc exclaimed when Bernadette was gone and by the door ten feet away. "All right. I'm a little freaked out." Doc said. Warren put her hand out and we followed her into the dark door.

"All right, what now?" Warren asked.

"We wait." She said. Doc went to grab supplies out of the vending machine in the room with us and the door slammed behind me making me jump. 10k pulled my hand and brought us to a couch.

"That's weird," Addy said. she lifted a metal bowl and when she let go it snapped back to the table.

"Is that magnetic?" Vasquez asked.

"Try the gum." Bernadette persisted. I looked at warren and she had the same face I did. Something is wrong. Before Warren could stop him Doc pulled the lever. The room started shaking and I grabbed 10k's hand.

"Earthquake!" Murphy yelled.

"No, it's an elevator! Look!" Warren yelled. "You knew this was gonna happen!" She yelled at Bernadette.

"You wanted to come along!" Bernadette yelled to her.

"How come she has a seatbelt?!" Murphy yelled. The lights went out. Everyone yelled as their bodies hit the ground and various objects on the walls. I groaned as my back hit a shelf. I fell to the floor next to someone else.

"10k" I yelled

"I'm here" He yelled back finding my hand. He held my body and took most of the jolts and falls. A ding let us know that we reached the end. The lights came back on. 10k looked me over for injuries. When he was content that I had none he helped me up.

"What the hell kind of acid trip fun house elevator ride was that?" Doc asked. The door slammed behind us when everyone was out.

"I guess we're not going back that way," Addy said when she tried the lock.

"Well, kid. Your uncle was right about the secret base part."Doc said.

"I'm telling you, it's all true," 10k said. We stared down a hallway that had a blinking red light. This reminds me of the lab where Murphy released a nuke on the world.

"We sure we want to do this?" Murphy asked.

"He's got a point. It's not worth the risk." Vasquez said.

"Tell me you don't want to know what's down here," Warren said.

"I don't want to know what's down here," Murphy said walking forward.

"It's them. Those are the voices. They're here." The crazy lady said running forward away from us.

"Bernadette!" Warren yelled going after her.

"It's okay! They know me!" Bernadette yelled.

"Get ready for anything," Warren said as we walked into a foggy room.

"They're here. Just like they said. Aren't they beautiful?" Bernadette said turning around. A purring sound came from in front of us.

"Well, I'll be damned. Just like my dad said." Warren said. There was a human-like creature bend over on the ground. it had something attached to it's back. It stood up still purring. its hands looked like claws and he moved in sharp mechanical motions. Warren lifted her hand with her gun but Bernadette pushed it back down.

"They won't hurt us." She said.

"Wait," Murphy said. "Something's wrong!" He yelled. The alien snarled and looked at us. it began to walk towards us and we fired upon it. 10k had the death shot. Bernadette looked to him angrily.

"You killed him!" She yelled and rushed forwards.

"Stay back! Stay back!" Addy warned.

"I'm not sure what we killed," Warren said. There was beeping the closer we got to its body. The beeping soon got faster.

"Get down!" Warren yelled pushing us away. An explosion went off and the alien was in pieces and blood was everywhere.

"Next apocalypse I'm wearing a paper jumpsuit," Doc said. There was more beeping in the distance, very faint.

"I'll check it out," Addy said.

"What is it?" Vasquez asked.

"Zombie guts? Alien blood? Your guess is as good as mine." Doc said poking at it with a crowbar.

"Why did you kill him?" Bernadette asked.

"Because that's what we do," Murphy said.

"You can't kill what's not alive," 10k said referring to Cassandra.

"Yeah, he's right about that. Whatever that was, it died and turned zombie way before we got here. Come on. It's not safe here. Let's go." Warren said.

"Hey, guys. You might want to see this." Addy said peeking around the corner.

"Warren! Look at this." Addy yelled as we got down to the next floor.

"Now that's some Syfy shit," Warren said. There was a see-through screen on the table in front of us. Some ironman shit.

"It's interactive? Way cool." Addy said.

"Alien?" Warren asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Wait a minute. It's a Unix system. I know this." Addy said excitedly.

"Really?" Warren asked.

"No. I went to art school." Addy said.

"Okay, well can you use it to contact Citizen Z?" Warren asked.

"I can try. At the risk of alerting whoever's on the other side." Addy responded.

"All right. Well Doc, you stay here with Murphy while Addy tries to make contact. And, uh, let's go." Warren said taking the rest of us with her.

"Something sure wanted out of here. Seems empty now." Vasquez said as we came upon a door that fell to the ground. There was blood smeared on it and it was deformed like someone banged on it with a crowbar.

"Wait. Where's Bernadette?" Warren asked. We all looked around for her, she wasn't in sight.

"I'm here." She called from inside the room.

"I'm getting real tired of that shit," I said meaning her random disappearing reappearing thing.

"This is what happens when we don't trust them." She said over a dead body.

"Aliens did this?" Warren asked.

"We left them no choice," Bernadette said. 10k walked over to the dead guy and picked up his gun.

"That work?" Vasquez asked. 10k pulled the trigger and clicking could be heard.

"Can't tell if it's out of ammo or batteries," 10k said. Bernadette walked over to a pod with the glass broken out of it.

"What do you think was in there? That thing we killed?" Vasquez asked.

"I hope so. Cuz if it's something worse than that, I don't want to find out." Warren said walking away.

"There it is. Be ready for anything." Warren said as we walked through the hall.

"No, don't worry. They won't hurt us. They come in peace. See." Bernadette said.

"What do you think it wants?" Vasquez asked.

"If it's a zombie, it wants brains. If it's an alien, it wants to probe us. Either way, I'm killing it." 10k said.

"No! Don't kill it. Can't you see it doesn't want to hurt us?" Bernadette said.

"Bernadette, no!" Warren yelled.

"It's all right," she said. There was growling behind us and I turned my head to look over my shoulder, slowly turning my body with it.

"Hell no," I said and our group turned around and fired upon it. It took our shots and charged at us. It pushed Warren and Vasquez away and came for me and Tommy. It lifted it's hand and threw my body against the wall. When my back hit the surface I coughed, all the air being forced out my lungs. I fell to the ground and laid there trying to recover. 10k killed the thing then laid on my body to protect me from the blast.

We ran into another room like the first one, trying to find Bernadette.

"Sweet. Does it work?" Vasquez asked referring to the gun 10k found, just like the last one.

"I dunno." He said flipping a switch. A zombie came around the corner. 10k's newly found gun, shot the head completely off. "Guess that'd be a yes. Four thousand two hundred forty-three." He counted. There was screaming echoing through the halls.

"Bernadette? Come on. Bring that thing." Warren said. She kicked open the door and we headed inside. There were at least five cases of stairs we had to climb. We opened the door it leads to and walked in. The floor had a giant opening on the ground. It was closing when we approached it.

"We're right back where we started. What was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride for?" Vasquez asked as we were brought to the empty hanger again.

"Visitor's entrance," 10k said.

"Anybody got eyes on Bernadette or the alien?" Warren asked. A light came down in strobes and she was standing beneath it.

"Uhh, There." I pointed to her.

"Well, I'll be damned. Careful, gentlemen. Don't get sucked up." Warren said.

"Looks like the entire base is alive," Vasquez said.

"Not just the base, the whole city," I responded looking out to the lights below us.

"You guys will not believe what we found out on that-... What is that?" Addy asked.

"I don't believe it," Murphy said. He walked out past us. The light shined on him now.

"Murphy, you all right? Murphy?" Warren asked. He just kept walking out. "Murphy, don't!" She yelled. When we ran towards him lasers sharted shooting at us.

"10K, don't let them get him!" Warren yelled. He took the special gun and fired at the ufo but he got shot.

"10k" I yelled running over to him, ignoring the lasers shot at me. He was perfectly fine, just shocked his hands was all.

"Murphy, don't do it! Don't go! They're gonna probe you for sure! And not in a good way!" Doc yelled. Warren picked up the gun and fired, knocking the UFO around. The lights cut off and the disk crashed and blew up.

We all walked to the crash and looked around.

"Be careful that thing doesn't blow," Vasquez warned.

"Is it alive?" Warren asked.

"I can't tell. Help him. Please help him. Oh, oh god. What if it can't breathe our air?" Bernadette asked.

"Then I guess he came to the wrong planet," Warren said. She undid the mask and the alien shook. She took the helmet all the way off.

"Dan Scully?" Bernadette asked.

"That nutjob from Pluto?" Murphy asked.

"I don't understand, Mr. Scully. Why are you acting like one of the aliens?" Bernadette asked.

"I'm sorry, Bernadette. There are no aliens. It's...It was always just me. I'm sorry I lied to you. I was gonna tell you the truth once you got on board." He said.

"You mean there are no aliens? Only you?"

"Just me. The rest were just test pilot zombies from year one."

"Why are you still alive?" Warren asked.

"I've only been here a few months. Everyone was dead or turned when I got here. My job was to salvage any technology they were testing here. I was supposed to fly this craft back to Zona. And I wanted to take you with me." Dan said.

"Where's Zona?" Warren asked

"You wanted to take me?" Bernadette asked

"It's beautiful there." He said.

"How did they know about me?" Murphy asked.

"Face recognition software. A drone picked you up in Colorado." He said.

"A drone in Colorado?" Murphy asked.

"This is alien technology, isn't it?" 10k asked excitedly.

"Who knows. That's all above my pay grade." Dan said. "Oh wow. I'm not gonna make it, am I?" He asked when he looked down. There was a giant piece of glass lodged in his stomach.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Bernadette asked.

"Because I was... I was afraid you wouldn't go without the others," he said.

"Dan?" she asked.

"Come on. Let's give him mercy. Come on." Warren said pulling her up. Bernadette took the gun from Warren and shot him. "Come on." She said pulling us all back.

"Told ya so," Murphy said after the body exploded.

"This proves nothing," 10k said. We got back into the jeep and continued our trip west.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 113 20
In a world that has gone to shit, Lana Simmons has survived on her own. It isn't until a certain group comes along that she finds happiness. OR In a...
110K 1.9K 18
(I DO NOT OWN Z NATION OR THEIR CHARACTERS) Three years.Its been three years since this world has become infested with creatures that feed on human f...
7.4K 149 22
Hi Im y/n and I'm doc's daughter... I am 17 years old and I love to Kill Zombies.I was 14 when everything went to shit. I got to Dad's work placed an...
19.5K 251 23
Two Years.It's been two years since Sarah and her boyfriend,10k have seen the group.The group that she's known for three years and has traveled acros...