Karma // 10k Fic // Completed

By littletinything

Karma comes back for a mission. Battling it out with Zombies was never her plan. Operation Bite-mark proved t... More

Top Voters
Old Encounters
Karma Chameleon
Hey one question: What the hell
Alice in Zombieland
The Past is Haunting
Author's Note
Jealous Or Overzealous
Thanks For The Memories
FuBar Be Like
New Encounters
Small Spaces
Radiation Rising
Dad's Aren't Really Our Thing
Hell Disguised as Heaven
Memories Are Haunting
Separated Again
Awkward Times While Bound to a Chair
Found Murphy
Underground Labs
Getting Naked...For Science...
Dr Evil
Looking Out For Her
Keep Going
How many refugees survive?
Plant Zombies vs Humans
Update
Zeros
Anthrax
Zombie. Baby. Zombaby
She's In A Better Place
Separated For The Third Time
Confessions
Losing Murphy
Aliens?
Rozewell, Mèxico
No More Aliens
Zombie Horde
Girlfriend
Don't Like Office Jobs
Murder On The Job
South Of The Border
Welcome Home
Human Trials
Murphy Minions
I'll Take Care Of You
California
Taken
Controlling
Leaving
Escaping
I Hate Hospitals
Reunion
10k?
I'll Do It
Authors Note
Too Late
Authors Note
Maybe There's Hope
Zone A
Future Forward
Authors Update
We're Back
Alien Faith
Size Matters
Deja Vu
Fear Of Heights
Another Day, Another Box
Bitten
Keep Count
Zombie Fingers
Bust Balls, Shoot Walls
Carnival Of Mayhem
All Patriarch Must Fall
Canadian Zombies
Life After
Relaxing Is Hard

Stripper Z's

1.1K 18 0
By littletinything

Karma POV

"Oh hey! My Spanish is terrible, but I'm sure this is what they were talking about." Addy spoke out as we came through a town. I speak Spanish. 

"Ten o'clock!" Mack warned. 

"I see them. Just keep going!" Warren told us as we went through the town. People were around more so than usual. 

"Folks are friendly here in Cheyenne," Doc said sarcastically. 

"Friendly ain't the vibe I'm getting. Let's find Murphy and get the hell out of Dodge." Warren said. 

"Cheyenne." Doc corrected jokingly. I smiled at his efforts. 

"Whatever. Okay, so we all need to think like Murphy. Get inside his zombified head. And I know that's a scary place to be. But where would you hide if you were Murphy?" Warren asked. We drove past a clothing store. I need to go in there and get a change of clothes. Maybe I'll do that soon. 

"Hey, hold on!" 10k yelled over the engine. "You say think like Murphy?" He said pointing to a store. 'Live nude girlz' was written on the building. 

"Hell, they might as well have his picture on the sign," Doc mentioned. We all got out of the ATV and opened to door to the dark building. Murphy was sitting at the bar having a drink. Glad he could enjoy himself after he almost killed us. 

"Hey, guys. What the hell took you so long?" He said downing the rest of his drink. 

"Murphy, you son of a bitch," Warren said. 

"Yeah, what she said." Doc agreed. She grabbed Murphy and pushed him against the counter. She was ready to kick his ass.

"Now, now, Roberta. Is that any way to talk to an old friend?" Murphy said as she pushed him farther onto the counter.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey," Murphy said calming his zombies down. "That hurt." He said through gritted teeth. 

"Oh." Warren paused. "I'm just getting started." She said with the same attitude back. 

"Now come on, Chief," Doc said going to pull her off. "Hey. Don't forget the mission." He said when she pushed her arm out to keep him at bay. "Come on," he said. 

"You damn near got us killed. And you did kill millions of other people." Warren said backing away. 

"Didn't you get the memo? The Apocalypse means never having to say you're sorry." Murphy said tucking his shirt back in. "I was just following the prime directive of this mission. Save Murphy's ass. Let's not forget. If I die, party's over for the human race. If you want to blame somebody, blame that nutjob Doctor Kurian. Or your little buddy Citizen Z." Murphy said while walking around the place. 

"Maybe we should tie you up for your own good," 10k said walking up to Murphy. I looked at him shocked. Since when does he make threats? Since when did he have a rope? Cassandra stood in front of him and his whole demeanor changed. His arms wrapped around her and her head went into his chest. "You're alive." He said. he sounded so happy. She didn't move and he loosened his grip on her. "Cassandra? What did you do to her?" He asked, Cassandra pushing him away from her.

"Saved her life. What did you do?" Murphy said. Cassandra growled at 10k. He looks so broken.

"I'm sorry. What is she wearing? Is that mildly impractical for the Apocalypse?" Addy spoke up. 

"You try dressing a classy lady in Cheyenne, Wyoming," Murphy said. 

Hey, is anybody else concerned that there's all these Zs standing around here?" Doc asked. 

"Don't worry. They're friendly. As long as I'm friendly." Murphy said. I let out a light laugh. 

"Come on, Murphy. We got to get you to California." Warren said trying to ease the tension. 

"Yeah. About California, You know after everything that happened, the nukes and all, I'm not so sure I'm down with the whole saving humanity thing. I'm not so sure humanity is worth saving." Murphy said. 

"You're going to California," Warren demanded. 

"You don't even know if California is still there." Murphy shot back. 

"Well look if you won't do it for humanity, do it for yourself, Murphy. You need that vaccine more than anybody. Have you looked in the mirror lately? You may be styling, but you're turning zombie, brother." Doc said. He sounds better, like his old self. 

"Brother maybe there are worse things than being a zombie. Maybe being a starving, fearful, violent, vindictive human is worse. But hey! It is the Apocalypse! Let's have some fun! Let me show you what I've been working on." Murphy said looking at each of us when he said an adjective that he thought described us. "Come on. Grab a seat. You're gonna love this." Murphy said while going up to a curtain. He turned around to look at us. None of us moved an inch. "The Apocalypse will still be waiting for us when we're done. Cassandra!" He yelled before disappearing.

We each took a seat at the bar and faced the stage. Mack was on the far end closest to the door we came in on. Then Doc, Warren, Addy, 10k, and I in that order. 10k reached behind him to grab the glass that had liquor in it. Addy took it from him and set it behind her so he couldn't get it again. I leaned over the counter and grabbed a bottle and began to drink it.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Ah, so nice to see so many familiar faces in the audience tonight! Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for the one the only Chantrelle." Murphy introduced. A zombie dressed in stripper clothes came out on the catwalk and grabbed the pole. 

"What the hell am I about to see?" I asked to no one in particular. 

"Oh... my... God." Addy said. 

"Well, I hope she ain't working for tips," Doc said.  "Whoa. I'm having a déjà vu."

"Murphy," Warren warned.

"I know, right? Wait. It gets better." He said. The zombie kept spinning. She went faster and faster around the pole. The arm came off her shoulder and my hand flew over my mouth. The zombie's body fell to the ground and the unattached arm kept spinning until it slid to the floor.

"Ta-da! I know. I know. The finale needs a little work. But hey, let's hear it for Chantrelle!" Murphy said excitedly. "Oh, come on!" He said when nobody clapped. Suddenly there was someone clapping slowly. 

"Is this a private show or can anybody watch?" A man appeared. We all stood from our chairs and reached for our weapons. "Ah... ah... ah. Leave your weapons right where they are." He raised his gun up at us. "Don't make me have to shoot anybody. There're enough zombies in this world already." He said. 

"What do you want?" Murphy asked. 

"Your name wouldn't happen to be Murphy, would it?" He asked. Murphy looked at us. 

"Nope." He said after thinking about it. 

"Lot of people looking for you Mr. Murphy." He said. I can't shake this familiar feeling of him. Like I've seen him before. 

"That so?" Murphy asked. 

"This man... he's our prisoner," Warren said stepping in from of me and 10k.

"Well, he's my prisoner now." The man said. 

"Uh no. Sorry. She's right. We got dibs on him." Doc chipped in. 

"Yeah. And we're taking him to California." Addy said. 

"No, you're not. He's coming with me." The man said. 

"Where?" Murphy asked. 

"To the highest bidder. CDC in California aren't the only ones willing to pay for his blood." The man said. 

"Why does everybody always talk about me like I am not standing right here? You know there's only one problem with all of your plans for The Murphy. I ain't going anywhere with any of you. Hit it!" Murphy said. Colorful lights flashed around the abandoned building. Murphy left the scene. Gunfire went off as soon as the zombies woke up from their trance. We began to fight the undead. 10k let out his anger on the zombies throwing pool balls into their skulls. We left going down a hallway to the back exit. Warren was being held up by a Zombie against the wall. before I could grab a blade to throw it, 10k got the fire extinguisher off the wall and charged forward.

"10k" I yelled. He told Warren to 'look out'. The end of the nozzle pierced through the zombie's stomach. The z started to expand.

"He's gonna blow" Doc yelled. I ducked through the door we were standing next to when the explosion went off. I peeked through the threshold and saw the mess 10k made. white fluff covered the walls and the rest of my team. We soon left the building after that whole mess

"What do we do now, Chief?" Doc asked once we were outside. Mack grabbed his duffle and started passing out ammo and weapons.  

"I made a promise to a little girl. And I'm gonna keep it. We are going to find Murphy, get him to California, and they're going to make a vaccine and save the world. And I'm gonna kill any bounty hunter that gets in my way." Warren said while loading up her gun. 

"Sounds like a plan," Addy commented. 

"Any idea which way Murphy went?" 10k asked. Tires squealed down the road.

"He went that way," Warren said taking off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 893 21
Sarah Gilbert can be described as blunt,immpulsive,and maybe even a little dangerous.As she continues to fight with Warren,Doc,Addy,and her boyfriend...
34.9K 928 48
Infected. They plagued the city, the people and nowhere was safe. How do you live in a world where every breath could be your last, one bite could ta...
208K 5.9K 37
"What kind of name is One Shot?" "What kind of name is 10k?" [Disclaimer: I do not own Z Nation. Just One Shot and her plot.] [Season 2 - ?]
145K 1.8K 125
people in the book: 10k (Tommy), Addy (Addison), Roberta(Warren), Murphy(Allan), Simon(CZ) sorry for not posting as much..thank you for it all. ENDED...