Karma // 10k Fic // Completed

By littletinything

Karma comes back for a mission. Battling it out with Zombies was never her plan. Operation Bite-mark proved t... More

Top Voters
Old Encounters
Karma Chameleon
Hey one question: What the hell
Alice in Zombieland
The Past is Haunting
Author's Note
Jealous Or Overzealous
Thanks For The Memories
FuBar Be Like
New Encounters
Small Spaces
Radiation Rising
Dad's Aren't Really Our Thing
Hell Disguised as Heaven
Memories Are Haunting
Separated Again
Found Murphy
Underground Labs
Getting Naked...For Science...
Dr Evil
Looking Out For Her
Stripper Z's
Keep Going
How many refugees survive?
Plant Zombies vs Humans
Update
Zeros
Anthrax
Zombie. Baby. Zombaby
She's In A Better Place
Separated For The Third Time
Confessions
Losing Murphy
Aliens?
Rozewell, Mèxico
No More Aliens
Zombie Horde
Girlfriend
Don't Like Office Jobs
Murder On The Job
South Of The Border
Welcome Home
Human Trials
Murphy Minions
I'll Take Care Of You
California
Taken
Controlling
Leaving
Escaping
I Hate Hospitals
Reunion
10k?
I'll Do It
Authors Note
Too Late
Authors Note
Maybe There's Hope
Zone A
Future Forward
Authors Update
We're Back
Alien Faith
Size Matters
Deja Vu
Fear Of Heights
Another Day, Another Box
Bitten
Keep Count
Zombie Fingers
Bust Balls, Shoot Walls
Carnival Of Mayhem
All Patriarch Must Fall
Canadian Zombies
Life After
Relaxing Is Hard

Awkward Times While Bound to a Chair

1.1K 30 1
By littletinything

"Safer than us," Doc commented on the missing blue person from our group.

"We got company," Warren yelled. She picked up a golf club and stabbed it through the zombies head.

"Hard to swing in here!" Doc complained as his club got stuck in a chair.

"Karma, do your thing," Warren said letting me attack. There were a lot of zombies and they seemed to keep coming.

"10K, your sling!" Cassandra yelled handing him a bucket of golf balls. He started to fire upon the ones I wasn't attacking.

"Too many! Karma fall back" Warren yelled. I turned around but a zombie grabbed my hair.

"Shit" I cursed, my hand going for my long strands. I was bent over the counter backward. Both my arms were holding the z away from my head. More started to surround me. This is not how I wanted to die. A golf ball came flying through the air and took out the z. I shoved him off me and darted over the counter and headed for the bathroom they were held up in. As soon as I was inside 10k grabbed my face and looked me over for wounds. Warren and Doc pushed themselves against the door. All of a sudden loud bangs erupted in the previous room. My hand instinctively went to 10k's.

"Gunfire?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"At least two people" I commented on the different millimeter noises.

"You can come out now." A voice called from outside.

"That was not Murphy," Doc said, looking at us.

"It wasn't a Z either. All right, get ready." Warren said as she undid her machete. We all got ready and I clenched my daggers. We went out following her, each having a weapon ready.

"It's okay. It's all clear." the dude said. There were three people. Two guys and a female.

"Nice timing," Warren spoke.

"Don't get too relaxed. There's still more outside." The female with them told us.

"We got another guy outside too," Doc said.

"I don't believe it." The dude said as we all looked outside to see Murphy playing golf and wearing a ribbed blazer.

"Idiot," I said. We went outside and Murphy came up to us whistling.

"What?" he asked when he saw the first guy's shocked face.

"Little risky, don't you think?" he asked.

"No. The Zs love me." Murphy said coming to a stop. He looked the dude up and down. "Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"Brett Zimmerman. This is Henry and Janice," He said nodding to the two other people he had.

"Roberta Warren. This is Doc, 10K, Karma, Cassandra, and the fool with the jacket golfing with the zombies, that's Murphy." Warren introduced us. We each did a head nod as our name was called.

"You're just jealous cuz they like me more than you," Murphy said tossing the radio back to Warren. We all moved back inside as Henry and Brett were cooking. We moved two tables together and brought the chairs all around.

"Yeah, and let's not be stingy with that. There you go." Murphy said as his alcohol was being poured.

"Got any ID?" he said to 10k pouring him some anyway.

"Oh yeah, this is not that White Lightning crap. Have a taste, 10 cent." Murphy said taking another sip. I rolled my eyes.

"Miss Warren," Brett said.

"Roberta." Warren corrected.

"Roberta, would you like to propose a toast?" He asked.

"Sure. To absent friends." She toasted. My stomach did it's thing again and this time I listened to it. I never took a sip. Everyone toasted and brought their cups to their lips. I did the same but never let the liquid in my mouth.

"Mr. Murphy. You seem to have a special way with them." Brett said.

"Brother, you don't know the half of it." He responded.

"Come on, Murphy. No one wants to hear your war stories." Warren warned.

"They asked." Murphy, you're an idiot.

"I'd like to hear it," Janice said. Murphy got up and opened his shirt dramatically.

"Those look like zombie bites." Brett thought out loud.

"Eight of 'em. And I lived to tell the tale." Murphy bragged.

"How is that possible?" Henry asked from the window sill.

"Well I was given an experimental vaccine, and now the Zs think I'm one of them," Murphy explained sitting back down.

"Is there more of this vaccine?" Brett asked.

"You're looking at it. Only known survivor. But if we can get to this lab in California, they can make more vaccines using the antibodies in my blood. And the human race survives. Ta-da." Murphy flaunted. I looked over at Warren, she wasn't amused.

"Our friend tends to exaggerate." Warren tried to create reasonable doubt.

"Come on. We all saw him walk through zombies." Janice said not buying it.

"What can I say? I'm a natural." Murphy said.

"Try unnatural." "Try idiot" 10k and I said at the same time.

"Somebody had a cocktail," Murphy said excitedly as 10k was a little tipsy.

"Henry? Don't forget about our friend Doc outside. So his lab in California, that's a long way." he said, his friend Henry nodding knowingly and stepping outside. I do not get a good vibe from them at all.

"We started in New York," Warren said.

"New York? You came from New York?" Brett asked.

"Wasn't easy," Warren said.

"That is an understatement." Murphy agreed.

"Well we were headed west. Maybe we can help get you the rest of the way." Brett said.

"We could use the help," Warren said. No! What are you doing?!

"Let me propose another toast. To California." Brett said, holding up his glass.

"Yeah." our leader whispered. "To California." everyone cheered again. I made sure to watch our new friends. Janice didn't even take a sip and Brett did what I've been doing. His Adam's apple never bobbed the way 10k's and Murphy's did when they swallowed. He didn't swallow.

"Wow. That last sip, I must be more tired than I thought." Warren said, yawning. 10k's head hit the table and he was passed out. Cassandra was next to fall down. I looked at Murphy and his face fell. "Hey. What's happening?" She slurred. Brett pulled his pistol on Murphy.

"Since you wanna be a bitch and not drink. You get to watch your friends die." Brett said coming over to me. I stood up quickly, my fists out. He rushed me and I ducked away from him. He shot a bullet next to me, barely missing me. When it caught me off guard, he lunged forward. We began to fight both of us having training, it took a little longer than expected. I pushed his gun up with one hand but he punched my face with his other. He brought the gun down next and I fell to the ground. He handcuffed my arms behind my back attached to a chair. He then took the sleeping bodies of my family and handcuffed them together. They brought a zombie and handcuffed it to Cassandra. I laughed a little at her misfortune, needing the giggle as she was attached to 10k.

"You won't get away with this" I said through gritted teeth.

"Darling," he said walking over to me, "I already have" He brought his face close to my ear. "And you can't stop me" his finger traced my jaw and I pulled my face away from him. I shot him a glare as he brought the back of his gun to my face. Everything went black as my head slumped forwards.

10k pov

Is this what everyone feels when they get drunk? We all woke up attached to each other by handcuffs. I looked on both sides but didn't see her. I sat up fast and looked in front of me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Karma" Warren spoke as we all noticed her presence. She didn't move. "Karma!" She yelled. No response. She's not dead because she would've turned by now. I reached out my leg and kicked her chair she was on. She groaned and looked up. Her lip was busted and bleeding. Only then did I look at her body for other damages. She tossed her curly bangs to the side and looked down at her. She groaned.

"Why is nothing ever easy" She sighed.

"Karma, baby, you need to get out so you can help us," Warren told her. She nodded looking around.

"I have something but I can't get to it. Not like this." She said. Wiggling her wrists.

"Scoot over to Doc, he'll get it," Warren ordered.

"Umm" her jaw clenched. She nodded and moved the chair closer to us.

"Where is it kid," Doc asked.

"The pouch on my leg in the zipper," she said breathing a little heavier from scootching closer to us. Doc's hand went for the pouch and my hand went with his. Oh no. My eyes snapped to her face. My hand rested on her inner thigh while Doc fumbled with the zipper. He reached further and my hand slipped closer to her stomach. My cheeks were red and her eyes were on me as this whole thing happened. Doc pulled out her lock picking tool and looked at her.

"Hand it to 10k, then I need you to put it in my mouth," She said looking at me. I did what the asked when she leaned over so I could reach. I couldn't help as my eyes fell somewhere else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 16.3K 200
"My heart dropped for a single moment before I remembered who I was and what I've done for the last three years. My name is (Y/N) Thompson, survivor...
19.9K 371 16
Everything seemed to be going wrong for Sarah.They were supposed to get Murphy to a Lab in California,he would go on and make a vaccine to save the w...
46.6K 2.8K 19
Sixteen-year-old Jane wakes up to a desperate text from her best friend¬¬¬-the dead are walking around outside her window. Jane's parents are in New...
7.3K 149 22
Hi Im y/n and I'm doc's daughter... I am 17 years old and I love to Kill Zombies.I was 14 when everything went to shit. I got to Dad's work placed an...