GolMal (Complete✅)

By Suk-24

"If life had a background music,it would have been easy to understand what the hell is going on"😳😳😳 It is... More

Copyright©
Declaration
Characters & Context:
Chapter 1- Mumbai calling.....
Chapter 2- Love can take all the worries away.........
Chapter 3 -Crazy Deshmukh Family....
Chapter 4- Finally Mumbai.......!
Chapter 5 - Manik's interview..........
Chapter 6 - New hope....
Chapter 7- New admirers....
Chapter 8- Manan date.....
Chapter 9 - Welcome home....
Chapter 10-"Game of seduction..."
Chapter 11-"Passionate night..."
Chapter 12- "Morning chaos..."
Chapter 13 - " Hide and seek..."
Chapter 14 -" Narrow escape..."
Chapter 15- "When Cavya met..."
😍New cover😍
Chapter 16 - "Naughty Manik..Smitten Cabir."
Chapter 18- " Challenge accepted..."
Chapter 19 - " The real GolMal begins..."
Proclamation
Chapter 20 - " How does a love story bloom?.."
Chapter 21- "The confession..."
The Readers Choice Awards
Chapter 22- "Comedy of Confusion..."
Chapter 23- "The dilemma..."
Chapter 24 - "Repercussion of divulgence..."
Chapter 25 - "When life takes a new turn..."
Chapter 26 - "Love doesn't care the distance..."
Chapter 27 - "Power couple and the camaraderie..."
Chapter 28 - "From the frying pan into the fire..."
My Inkitt Story
Chapter 29 - "Everything is fair in love and war..."
Anecdotes a collection of short stories
Chapter 30 - "As you sow, so you reap..."
Chapter 31- "Brave deserves the fair..."
❤Shout Out❤
Chapter 32 - "If she smiles, she is trapped..."
Chapter 33 - "Seal the deal..."
Chapter 34 - "Delight with a pinch of salt..."
Chapter - 35 "They're an item..."
Chapter 36 - "Double trouble..."
👻My new Inkitt story👻
Chapter 37 -"The quidnuncs..."
❤New Story Alert ❤
Chapter 38 - "Spilling the bean..."
Chapter-39 "The Drama- queen in jeopardy..."
Important
Chapter 40 - "The chasing game..."
❤New Cover❤
❤Upcoming Books❤
Chapter 41 - "Pursuit of truth..."
Chapter 42 - "Birthday eve..."
Chapter 43- "The celebration continues..."
Chapter 44- "Fulfilling his fantasies..."
Chapter 45 - "Mind-boggling truth..."
Chapter 46 - "Manan...the eternal bond..."
❤New story update❤
Chapter 47 - "Enough of Golmal..."
Chapter 48 - "It's more complicated..."
Chapter 49 - "Quicksand of misunderstanding..."
Chapter 50 - "Edge of tomorrow..."
Chapter 51-"At sixes and sevens..."
👉Announcement👈
Chapter 52 - "All well that ends well..."
Chapter 53 - "Sweet punishment..."
🤔Need your suggestions🤔
Epilogue - "Happy ending?..."
🤗❤New story alert❤🤗
📚Launch of new book📚
🤗New story🤗
😁Wait is over😁
💞Malhotra weds Murthy - Revisit to GolMal💞

Chapter 17 - " An unusual rendezvous..."

2.4K 236 27
By Suk-24

Manik's flat: The messy kitchen: 8:00 am:

Manik: (Annoyed) "SHIT....there is no milk in the fridge. Dhruv... Bro, you take the bath. I will be back in 5 minutes."

He shouted while Dhruv entered with a towel slinging from his shoulder.

Dhruv: (With teasing tone) "Now you understood what mistake you have done to agree to that stupid condition? Admit that you can't live a single day without Nandu. You seem like a stupid bachelor....always complains about life."

Manik: (Rolled eyes) "Who said I am denying this? I am totally incomplete without her. But right now it's not the time to repent rather go to the shop and get some packets of milk. Don't close the front door. I will be back before you finish your bath."

Manik thrust the wallet in his pocket and stormed out.

Dhruv: (Murmured) "Bhai and his never-ending rush. Let's go Dhruv...take a relaxing bath. After that, I have to go to meet Nandu."

He entered the common bathroom.

..................................................

In front of Manik's flat: 8:15 am:

Aliya: (With hesitance) "The door is open. He must be inside. I rang the bell twice but got no response. Should I get inside and check?"

With murmuring those words she hesitantly stepped in. She looked around for Manik but couldn't find anybody. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Dhruv got out drying his wet hair. He was only in the towel wrapped around his waist. As he was drying his hair with a towel, he didn't notice Aliya who was watching him with wide surprised eyes.

"Oh...thande thande pani se

Nahanaa.. chahiyeeeee...

thande thande pani se

Nahana chahiyeeee...

Gaana aye yah na aye

Gaana chahiyee....

"Are gaana aye yah na...."

The lyrics suppressed in his throat when he finally noticed her.

Dhruv: (Stammered) "You...you..how..how did you..co..come inside? Who..who are you...?

He miserably tried to hide his bare body with the tiny towel.

Aliya recovered the first shock and frowned.

Aliya: (Suspiciously) "Door was open. But I rang the bell twice. Where is Mr Manik? Who are you?"

Aliya stepped forward in a hostile mood. Dhruv tried to enter the bedroom but due to his wet feet, he slipped and fell flat on his back.

Dhruv: (Whined) " OUU...CH...my back..."

Dhruv's face made her split her sides. She kept on laughing by clutching her belly while Dhruv was observing her beautiful face. He was spellbound. His reverie broke when he noticed Aliya's hand was forwarded to him. He held it and stood up in any way. However, it seemed that his bad luck was still haunting him. In a blink of an eye, the towel which was covering his lower portion slipped down. Thank god he was wearing his briefs. With a shock, Aliya glanced at his lower portion and immediately looked at him with wide eyes. They were still holding their hands. Suddenly Dhruv pulled back his hands and palmed his face. It was too much for him to confront her anymore. Suddenly a voice scandalised them.

Manik: (With popped up eye) "What is happening here?"

..................................

Nandini's school: Principal Cabin: 11:00 am:

"Nandini, as you are a teacher of literature, I want you to help Ms Parikh our drama teacher for this inter-school competition."

The principal told as all teachers were sitting in her cabin.

"Sure Ma'am I would love to. But I have just joined so can you tell me more about this competition? It will be better for me to help her."

Nandini smiled and looked at Ms Parikh.

"Well, our school participates in this competition every year. There are different categories like sports, self-defence, song, recitation, debate, drama etc..etc. Every time we do well in every category except the Drama. That's why I want this time to be more prepared and creative. Rest you can talk with Ms Parikh and let me know about your plan."

The principal declared.

Ms Parikh: "Okay Ma'am we will inform you after coming to any conclusion. Nandini if you are free can we discuss it now?"

Nandini: "Sure. Let's sit in the canteen."

Both left the Principal cabin and approached the canteen when a sudden call halted them.

Aryamaan: "Nandini....i.i.i... wait. I am coming too."

Nandini turned and saw Aryamaan was striding towards them. She felt awkward. Since she came to know about the friendship between Aryamaan and Cabir, she was trying to avoid him. Besides this Ms Parikh was with her and she didn't want her to know too much about her. Aryamaan came near. He was panting due to the speed and excitement.

Aryamaan: (Puffing) "Why...are..you avoiding me? I was calling you from behind...in the...morning......but you didn't notice. What happened? Did I do anything wrong?"

Nandini: (With an embarrassing smile) "What nonsense? Why should I avoid you? I really couldn't hear you."

She tried to keep away from the topic.

Ms Parikh: (Restlessly) "Nandini let's go. I have a class after this."

Nandini nodded and was about to follow her when Aryamaan asked,

Aryamaan: "Ummm....can I join you? I mean I was going to the canteen too for having something. If you both don't mind."

Ms Parikh: (Smiled) "Why should we mind Mr Khurana. Come let's go."

All three headed to the canteen.

...................................................

Aliya's college: Library: 2:30 pm:

Aliya was flipping the pages unmindfully. She was thinking about the silly incident that happened in the morning. 'His expression was worth watching.' She thought and a smile crept on her lips.

Kritika: (Teasingly) "Hey, what's up? Whom are you thinking about and smiling so romantically?"

She pocked her arm which broke Aliya's reverie.

Aliya: (Tried to hide her emotion) "Nothing. I was just thinking about our exam."

Kritika: (Widen her eyes) "Thought of the exam makes you smile? Strange! Normally I get a fever when I think about my exams. You are a superwoman I must say."

She air quoted the word 'Superwoman'. Both looked at each other for a while and in the next moment split their sides.

The Librarian: (Scolded) "Silence or get out from here."

Aliya: (Controlled her laughter) "So sorry Sir. We won't repeat."

The Librarian nodded and again became lost in his work.

Aliya:(Whispered) "A hilarious incident happened today."

She narrated the whole drama with Dhruv. Needless to say, both again started laughing and were finally expelled from the library room. Both happily left and sat in the open area of the college.

Kritika: "Now tell me, how does he look?"

Aliya: (Tried to dodge the question) "I...I didn't notice him very well. He was decent. Perhaps a little shy, unlike his brother. He was sweet."

Kritika: (Pursed her lips in amusement) "Hmmm....you didn't notice. He was almost naked in front of you and you didn't notice. But you noticed and concluded that he is decent, shy and SWEET."

She stressed the last word.

Aliya: (Rolled her eyes) "Will you just shut up? Nothing like that. He was a mere stranger....who..."

Kritika completed,

Kritika: "Who can be a special person in future. Aliya...our college diva finally found someone interesting. Mark my words, this meeting with your stranger will be worthwhile."

Author's note: The lines in Italic are the thought of the characters. Plz do inline comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.3K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
15.3K 957 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...
75.8K 3K 35
The pain of seeing your love marrying someone else is unbearable right, and it pains even more when he chooses to marry your sister over you... Nandi...
167K 14.3K 41
What happens when the sweet simple girl Nandini collides with a super adventurous guy Manik. Where will destiny take them ? Join this humorous ride t...