โœ“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฎ...

By honeyslytherin

"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ." "๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
a/n
a/n pt 2

๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ

9K 206 99
By honeyslytherin

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣—"𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩"

———

"𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼, 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀, 𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉'𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙀 one who's supposed to be wearing the blindfold when—"

Clara Lockwood rolled her bright blue eyes while shaking her head disgracefully at her boyfriend, Kol Mikaelson, as she cut him off before he had the chance to finish his sexual comment. "—You can take off the blindfold now!"

The original vampire took a second to manage taking off the black blindfold wrapped around his head, and his mouth fell slightly ajar as he looked around the room.

"Happy birthday!" The girl chanted happily, raising both her arms up in the air for drama.

Their room in the current apartment when they staying at while in London, during summer break, was filled to the brim with colorful balloons that were touching the ceiling. Streamers were falling from the window and ceiling, and there was a "happy birthday" sign hanging on the way. There were also a few perfectly wrapped presents sitting gently on their bed.

"How'd you know? I didn't think I had told you before," Kol spoke after observing the beautifully set up room.

"C'mon, you think I wouldn't know my own boyfriend's birthday?" Clara raised one eyebrow at her lover, who had a grin growing on his face. "Rebekah had told me ages ago when we had coffee together."

"You, Clara Lockwood, are the sweetest and most amazing and beautiful girl I have ever known in my very long life."

Kol pulled her girlfriend tight into his arms, her resting her head as per usual on his chest, listening to his heart beating.

"Okay, now open the presents I got you!" Clara smiled excitedly, rushing to the bed to plop down besides the few presents she had picked out. She picked up the first one, a small long box.

The boy took it from Clara nicely, and peeled back the wrapping paper, revealing a sexy light pink matching lingerie set—that Clara knew Kol would love instantly. The blonde smirked as the boy glanced back up to her, and she could see the lust already flustering in Kols eyes.

"Next one," Clara demanded, handing it to Kol as he picked up the box. It was medium sized, and shook it obnoxiously next to his ear in hopes of identifying the object.

"You're gonna break it!" Clara complained, smacking Kol teasingly on his arm in order to get him to stop.

"Okay, okay," Kol rose his arms up in defense, placing the box back on the bed, and then carefully he torn the wrapping paper to reveal a brown box. "Really?"

"Just open it," Clara whined, her excitement for the present seemed to be even greater than Kols. Kol obeyed, and took off the lid to the box, and a smile crossed his face as he recognized the object.

"It's your record player," Kol stated, glancing up to the blonde for her reaction. "You love this thing, why would you give it to me?"

"Because I love you," Clara smiled, her big eyes focused on Kols, which made Kols smile grow even further.

"I love you more," Kol responded, and then his eyes flickered to the already opened pink lingerie. "Maybe you should go change and I can show you just how much I love you."

"Kol!"

Clara launched forward as her breath was completely racing out of control, and she could practically feel her heart pumping out of her chest.

She let out a rather large gasp as it felt as if she hadn't been breathing for days, the oxygen in her lungs was much needed to calm her down.

She searched her surroundings, the memory of her and Kol slowly fading from her mind, and her eyes only saw what looked like a regular living room. Clara was laid out on a brown couch with both of her hands resting gently on her chest. She blinked several times as the sun seemed to be rather annoying, and her head was pounding as so many memories were swirling in her skull.

"I am telling you, Clara Lockwood is alive!"

Clara peaked her head as she heard someone yell her name, an all too familiar voice; Klaus Mikaelson. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, and she couldn't really process what was going on.

She closed her eyes as it her head was screaming for some amount of blood to be put in her system, and she was desperate to rip someone's throat out. But quickly, she shut that thought anyway.

"How do you know, Niklaus?"

Now the voice was Elijah's, and Clara contemplates whether or not she wanted to follow the sounds.

"She was an untriggered werewolf, brother, and when she became a vampire I was especially intrigued on the fact of the matter if she was going to be a hybrid or not," Klaus growls out quickly, his voice filled with annoyance, then it slowed down a bit. "When she flipped her switch and killed somebody, and she hadn't triggered the werewolf curse. I just imagined it was impossible to become a hybrid that way; but Elijah, this is it."

Clara narrowed her eyebrows together in absolute shock, there was no way that she was a hybrid. No, there's never been a case of an untriggered werewolf transforming into a hybrid after becoming a vampire.

The blonde rose from the couch, knocking her foot obnoxiously loud on the wooden table that was awfully too close to the couch in the first place. She winced as she knew the two originals would no doubt hear her, and awkwardly rose her head to see the hallway; where both Elijah and Klaus were staring at her in utter awe.

"You're alive," Elijah mumbled under his breath, not even blinking while staring at the girl.

Clara's wide blonde eyes were looking back at the boys, and she wasn't exactly sure what to say so her lips stayed glued shut.

"I knew it!" Klaus exaggerated, startling Clara with his loud, booming voice as he did so. "You're a hybrid."

"How?" Clara asked, now sorely staring at Klaus rather than Elijah. "How in the hell is it possible?"

"There's a lot of things in this world we never thought possible," Klaus answered, and the blonde slowly realized the man was talking about the miracle baby, his miracle baby.

"Why am I here?" Clara asked quickly, ignoring Klaus's comment.

"Well, when you were killed we figured your werewolf—"

"—No," Clara cut off Klaus quickly and shortly, raising one index finger to signal to him to shut up. He was surprised by the blondes sass, but indeed obeyed. "Why did you take me here?"

Her question was directed at Klaus, as to why the man who murdered her mother would bring Clara's dead body to his home.

"You have no right to even look at me after what you did," Clara snapped, his lip rising a bit in anger.

"Your werewolf gene," Klaus swallowed harshly, and Clara could've sworn she say guilt flash on his face for even a second. "It's making you more angrier than ever, you'll have to adjust."

"You are not gonna mentor me about being a hybrid, Klaus," Clara stated, her voice still full of venom towards the man. "You are nothing but a murdering disappointment, and I would rip your heart out right now if I could, and I will never forgive you for what you have done. So, get the hell out of my way."

The boys looked back at the girl who sudden shock at her angry, mean words, in silence. She was waiting for some remark, but when she heard nothing, Clara stomped right past the originals. She slightly, purposely, slammed into Klaus's shoulder as she did so.

Within a second, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her before she has the chance to completely walk away—slamming her against the wall. Clara growled loudly, and it was the first time the world had seen her werewolf eyes; a bright yellow.

She instantly pushed Klaus off her, and she felt more strength in his muscles than she ever felt before. Clara glanced to her hands as she tightened her fists together, and then glanced back up to Klaus.

She races forward using her vamp speed, and slammed Klaus against a bookshelf, knocking down several old books doing so. She flashed her fangs at the man, once again hissing with her yellow eyes. Her hand was wrapped around Klaus's throat, and her mind went back to the time where the roles were reversed; Klaus was holding human Clara against Bonnie for her help.

"I want to kill you," Clara growled, the anger pouncing through her veins and her head flashing memories of her mother.

"Then do it," Klaus answers, almost startling Clara with his calm response.

That was when Clara saw herself in the mirror hanging on the way right beside Klaus's head, and she let out a soft gasp as she saw the hateful monster that was staring back at her. She instantly let Klaus go, and backed up a few feet, her eyes not leaving the ones in the mirror.

"Your anger, Clara, is going to be ten times worse than what you can imagine," Klaus states after a moment of silence, and he glanced to the staring on the sideline Elijah. "I can help."

"And why would I want your help?" Clara asked, her blue eyes were now watery and the tears were brimming. "Why would I let the man who killed my mother in front of my eyes help me?"

"Because I'm the only one who can," Klaus responded, his voice still soft and gentle. This was that side of Klaus that Clara had met that night her mother was killed, but before that, where the two were bonding about painting.

"I have my brother."

"I don't know if he can help you, Clara, you're a rare case," Klaus replied, and deep down Clara knew, but she didn't want to accept it. The blonde figured this was the end of their conversation, and glanced down to the floor. And after a moment or two of silence, Klaus spoke up again. "I apologize."

Clara's eyes shifted to look at the hybrid, and her lips spread out as a tiny gasp escaped her mouth. She had heard that Klaus Mikaelson would never, ever, apologize in his lifetime. Noticing her reaction, Klaus continued.

"For your mother."

Clara didn't speak, mostly because she wasn't even sure how to react. She couldn't forgive Klaus, at least, not yet.

"I'm not ready to forgive you," Clara stated, her eyes meeting Klaus's. "But..that's a start."

•••

"So, which restaurant's missing a compelled chef?"

After the talk of the two hybrids and original, they had all decided it was best for Clara to stay with the Mikaelsons, and Hayley—the main reason she had even agreed in the first place.

"It's certainly a card I've played in the past, but I had no hand in this," Klaus answers the older hybrid, and Clara looked over his shoulder from walking behind him to look at the huge table of all different types of food.

"Yum," Clara smiled, moving past the old original to stand beside Hayley, picking up a grape and popping it in her mouth.

"Well, then, I guess we have Elijah to thank," Hayley shrugged softly, still picking at the fruits beside Clara.

Then suddenly, Clara heard footsteps coming from the same direction that Klaus and her had entered only a minute ago, and her eyes landed on Elijah; confused.

"This wasn't my doing," Elijah narrows his eyebrows at the feast, and Clara dropped the red strawberry she had just picked up to place it back on the platter.

Sure, even if the food was poisoned, it wouldn't kill her; but for some reason the idea of this randomly placed food scared her.

"Then, where did this all come from?" Hayley asked, taking the words right out of Clara's lips.

The silver lid on a platter that was also on the table starts to rattle, startling both girls clichely. An uneasy Klaus when he lifts the platter, which released two starlings that flew up toward the ceiling, causing the four to reflexively duck.

"What the hell was that?"

Klaus reached for the invitation that was placed neatly inside the platter, and opened it. "An invitation from our mother."

Had Clara missed out on something when she was halfway in the grave?

a/n: sorry if the introduction seems off, i just really missed our daily klara scenes, & i also wanted to finally show the background of Clara's love for records! thank you for all the love and support <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 417 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
45.1K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
62.8K 1.9K 11
โ– ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’๐–˜, you're my heaven on earth, darling โช season 3-4 โซ ...