Hitman vs Mafia ~Mafia!Jimin...

By NerdGirl121

It isn't too hard to fuck up in my profession. It's easy to miss the target, easy to hesitate, easy to get lo... More

Chapter 1 - The Contract
Chapter 2 - Hook, Line, and Sinker
Chapter 3 - Step Two: Don't Die
Chapter 4 - Restless
Chapter 5 - Bad Feelings
Chapter 6 - Caught
Chapter 7 - Questioning
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Is This A Chance?
Chapter 10 - Recovery
Chapter 11 - Pissing Match and Some Walking
Chapter 12 - Pickup
Chapter 13 - Sparring
Chapter 14 - Useful
Chapter 15 - What is Family?
Chapter 16 - A Chance
Chapter 17 - A Risk
Chapter 18 - A Plan
Chapter 19 - The Shooting Range
Chapter 20 - Let the Bullets RAIN
Chapter 21 - Calm After the Storm
Chapter 22 - Boss Chae's Response
Chapter 23 - New Living
Chapter 24 - The Next Step
Chapter 25 - Late Night, Simple Talk
Chapter 26 - Leaving a Mark
Chapter 28 - Aftercare of Failure
Chapter 29 - All Eight
Chapter 30 - A Difficult Hit
Chapter 31 - Scars
Chapter 32 - Changes
Chapter 33 - Recovering, Training, and Waiting
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - Back in the Swing
Chapter 36 - Danger Around the Corner
Chapter 37 - Something of My Own
Chapter 38 - An Apology
Chapter 39 - On the Mind
Chapter 40 - Should've Knocked
Chapter 41 - Jealousy
Chapter 42 - Worry
Chapter 43 - Liking Someone
Chapter 44 - The Heart's Wish
Chapter 45 - Close
Chapter 46 - Preparation for War
Chapter 47 - The Night Falls
Chapter 48 - All the Right Moves
Chapter 49 - No More
Chapter 50 - A Thought in the Distance
Chapter 51 - Torture
Chapter 52 - Memories in My Body
Chapter 53 - Coming to Light
Chapter 54 - Knowing
Chapter 55 - Six Months
Chapter 56 - How It Gets Worse
Chapter 57 - As One
Chapter 58 - First Date
Chapter 59.1 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomFem]
Chapter 59.2 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomMale]
Chapter 59.3 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubFem]
Chapter 59.4 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubMale]
Chapter 60 - Going Home
Chapter 61 - Love
Chapter 62 - The Letter
Chapter 63 - In Preparation
Chapter 64 - Final Ink
Chapter 65 - Time Flows
Chapter 66 - Epilogue

Chapter 27 - Stealth Mission

20 0 4
By NerdGirl121

"A drug dispensary has been uncovered by the police after what looks to be years of business. No one knows who made the call or who this dispensary is connected to, but those involved were arrested and are going to stand on trial."

"Isn't that a bit unsettling? This really bad business is suddenly thrown into the hands of the police. Who did it?"

"Well, all that we know is these people left a note. All they left was a signature, spelling out Bulletproof Boys. No one knows what's the significance, but they sure do seem bulletproof. Bullets were everywhere, but only the gang members seemed to be there."

"How do we even know who were gang members and who weren't?"

"The gang members all had the same tattoo of a wolf. There were various different places for them, but the police certified that they're there. Here's an image now so everyone knows what to look out for."

"Even with that, this is still scary. If law enforcement can't handle an unknown dispensary, are they going to stand a chance against the unknown vigilantes who gave it to them?"

"That would be the question, now wouldn't it? Can these people be caught, and furthermore, should they?"

Jimin laughs. "We're famous. That was the best idea I've ever had."

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "You just had to, didn't you?"

"Chae does know exactly who's coming after him, though," Taehyung hums, rubbing his bicep. "I don't see a problem."

"Besides," Jungkook chimes in as he shifts his shoulder a few times. "What if people support our vigilante ideals?"

Yoongi scoffs as he rubs the inside of his wrist. "Sure. Most people support murder for shits and giggles."

"You might be surprised, hyung." Hoseok hands Yoongi a glass of water. "Those at the mercy of Chaeㅡso, a lot of peopleㅡwould support anyone taking him down."

Namjoon straightens the sweater he's wearing. "Yeah, but all of law enforcement sit in his pocket. They're going to come after us as much as they can."

"My concern lies in how violently he'll go after us." I push up from the couch a little bit. "Is there a way out of here that isn't the front door?"

Jin glances up from the suit he's sewing. "Yes. There's a back door for the shop, but you'd still have to go through the sewers to escape undetected. In case it's not obvious, all of us would rather die than go through that."

My nose scrunches at the idea.

"I wouldn't mind," Yoongi hums. "I'd just prefer a face mask."

"Liar," Jungkook mumbles.

A chuckle escapes my lips as I shake my head. "Well, someone better break out the face masks."

Yoongi's eyebrows raise as he sips his water, a silent question.

"Because I'm going to need one."

~~~~~

I almost gagged when the smell of the sewer hit me. The mask lessened it, evident from the look on everyone else's face, but it was still abhorrent. I shook my head before putting my boot in the water and pointing the flashlight down the tunnel. A shiver went down my spine at the texture flowing around my boot. I found myself praying that it stayed the inch or so it was. If it seeped into the shoe and wet my socks, I really would barf. I shook my head to focus less on the ever-strong smell around me and instead look at my plan. I'd enter the building through the sewer exit. It would be difficult to be undetected simply because holy shit this smell was so awful, but I was lucky not to have anyone guarding the door. I'd have to pick through a locked door once I got into the building, though that was the easy part. The door connecting to the sewers was one sided. My side didn't have a doorknob. Chae had done that to prevent break-ins, which I understand. Unfortunately for him, however, it didn't matter if it had a handle or not. I'd found the door in passing, when I'd gone to his ever-so-secure basement to torture someone he didn't like. It didn't seem like anything until I looked at the schematics of the building. After that, all I'd needed to do was find the door from the sewers.

I cough, the sound echoing down the tunnels.

I turn a couple times as I remember the map I'd once studied like my life depended on it. I suppose my life did depend on it now, even more so. It had once been a safety precaution. As bad as they were, a part of me missed those simple days. They smelled better at the very least. I sniffle as I remember the fresh smell of my last apartment. A chuckle leaves my lips. There must've been blood all over the floor after BTS took me. My poor landlord.

Another few turns, and the intensity of the smell lessens. The sound of water under my feet got more faint. I had to be getting close. There's no way Chae would willingly travel into the sewers if it set his nose hairs on fire upon first stepping in. He'd rather die, from what I know. I reached back and turned off the safeties on my pistols. I turn the flashlight off before tucking it to my belt. Need be, it could prove useful as a bludgeon. I allow my eyes to adjust before searching for the door. My feet came upon dry concrete. Light would be seeping through the cracks, making it easier to find in the dark. If I remembered the map correctly, that is.

Ah, there it is.

I pull the mask off and tuck it into my back pocket. I walk up to the door, removing a magnet and my knife. I slide the blade into the slit of the door and move it up and down until I find the latch. I stick the magnet next to it, shifting the knife to loosen. I huff as I violently jiggle it. That didn't work. I knew that the magnet had moved the mechanism just a bit, but it wasn't enough. I put the magnet away but leave the knife in the door. I look at the hinges on the door before feeling over them. I sigh because the screws are painted over with glue. I go back to the latch. I tap my foot as I think about what to do. I didn't bring a crowbar, and that wouldn't help much without a door handle. I could shoot through the latch, but that would be incredibly loud. I reach my hand up to feel if there's a relatively large gap between the top of the door and the wall. Sure enough, there was room for me to put my fingers through and hold on. I hoist myself up a little, though my arms shake from the effort. I was no longer used to this physical effort. I let go of the door and land back on the ground. I take the knife into my hands and start playing with it. I couldn't take too long or this smell would inevitably drive me crazy. An idea enters my head, but it would most likely snap the knife.

Forgive me, Yoongi.

I put the knife above the latch again. I remove a pistol and slam it down onto the hilt. I hear something metal clunk and something snap. The blade falls to the ground on the other side of the door. The hilt falls to the ground and bumps my foot. I have no way to check if I'd succeeded, but I was hoping. I grab onto the top of the door again. I put my foot on the wall before leaning back and pushing as hard as I could. I grunt quietly, my arms already threatening to give out.

Come on, spring, stop being a BITCH.

The metal clunks again before the door finally opens. I land on the ground and slam my foot into the gap before it closes. The light is blinding behind the door, so I wait a moment for my eyes to adjust. I pant a little due to the difficulty the damn door had presented. I was just glad it worked as I'd hoped. When my eyes finally adjust, I open the door just enough and slip my body in. The room I was now in was small, about the size of a broom closet. It was completely bare aside from the lights. I let the door close behind me, then I lean on it. I shake my arms out as stiff limbs wouldn't help me at all with what I was about to do. I shift my foot to the side and bump the knife. I bend down and pick it up by the flat of the blade. Despite it being broken, it still had some value for now.

Picking the lock on the second door was so much easier than opening the other. It was stupidly easy in comparison. I'm about to put the tools away when I look at the flat one. I shrug and decide to keep that one out. It would do better than a blade that could cut my hand when I wield it. I put my ear up to the door, listening for footsteps. When I don't hear anything for ten seconds, I exit the room. I carefully tracked the walls and ceiling for cameras. Anything out of the ordinary would be noticed within a few seconds, then teams of men would come for me. I had to make sure that didn't happen until I was ready to leave. I walked swiftly and silently, pausing at every corner to check for cameras. I didn't run into anyㅡthey typically weren't needed anywhere other than exits. One appeared just as another hallway opened up. I made sure to remain out of view as I pressed up against the wall. There were four men stationed in front of a single door. That must be where my target was. None of the other people down here required guards because the prisoners weren't valuable enough. Considering the camera on the other side of the hallway, my suspicions were correct.

I take the tool and reach up. I can't quite reach the camera, even though I'm so close. I make a small sound as I try to hit it without jumping. A silent curse passes my lips for not being Namjoon's height. I huff before settling back onto the flats of my feet. I click my tongue then take a pistol out. I jump up and slam the pistol into the camera, destroying it and removing it from the ceiling. It fell to the floor with a crash. The men immediately looked over and drew their weapons. As fast as they were, I was just a little faster. I take out the camera across the hallway with the blade I'd picked up. The camera sparked a couple times before it stopped moving. Unfortunately, my element of surprise had already disappeared.

"Boss! There's a probㅡ"

Bang.

His body hit the floor at the same time as the one who'd been next to him. The other men rushed for cover, firing blindly the entire time, but it was useless. I shot them before they could even get halfway there. I rush to the door at that point, hoisting a body up in front of me. I open the door with the gun sticking out from under the dead corpse's arm. The body jerks as bullets impact it. I fire in the direction of the bullets and don't stop until I empty my clip. When I finally drop the body, holes litter the accountant's body. He wheezes as blood leaks from his lungs.

"What... do you... hope to... accomplish...?"

I tuck the pistol into my pocket and remove the other one. "Isn't it obvious?" I lift the gun up. "I'm leaving a message."

I put a bullet between his eyes. I rush to throw him off the chair and pick it up. As hard as it is to run with it, I needed it. I counted the seconds as I ran back to the sewer exit. I had to make sure that no one was going to suspect that way until a few minutes from now. I reached it relatively quickly without there being anyone in my way. I slip myself into the room and close the first door. I slam the chair under the handle and kick the chair into the correct angle to keep the door shut. I even test it by pulling on the door a few times. Once I was sure it was good enough, I put my mask on and went into the sewers. As disgusting as it was, I kept running. I take the flashlight out to lead my way. My eyes watered with the speed of which horrible air was entering them. I even felt shit water splash up and onto my pants. I would've gagged before, but the killing cool really eliminated disgust. At this point, my focus was making sure that the water covered my tracks. It would be useless for me to get away if it meant leading them to the base.

~~~~~

When I knocked on the back door, my heart was still pounding in my chest. I was still a little high from the adrenaline. I was the worst at infiltration missions like that simply because they freaked me out the most. A mind on fight or flight mode is awful for split second decisions. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. I'd never hear the end of it from Jimin if I was scared of this.

The door opened, Hoseok standing there with a smile on his face. "I know this sounds bad, but you really need a shower."

"Not going to ask how it went?"

He shakes his head. "Everyone probably wants to know how you broke into the most high alert building in the city, so I'll wait. Plus, Tae, Kook, Jimin, and Yoongi-hyung are getting the other accountants out." He steps out of my way. "But seriously. Please shower."

I laugh a little, heading downstairs to do exactly that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616 39 32
I wrote this a while ago and don't like BTS that much anymore but here's this trash story 😭 "You promise to never hurt me like I have been in the pa...
6.8K 390 21
This is my first story . Its not that that good as I expected . If you want you can read it. " Are You Blind!? " " Not more than you , gadha " " You...
74.8K 3K 58
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...