Transformers RID; New Beginni...

Oleh Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... Lebih Banyak

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Lockout
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots
Metal Meltdown
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Misdirection
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Bee Cool
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Exiles
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Nova's Art
Enemy of My Enemy

Nova's Filler Reunion

4.7K 64 51
Oleh Detectivegel

(A/N I found this picture which shows Bee and an older Raf. I thought it might look good on my chapter. This is a chapter where Bee is reunited with RAf)

After the incident with Springload, She send another report again however she also recieved a message from Miko that Raf's family day is today. Nova was planning to go there but she couldn't think of a gift for a reunion until she had an idea.

She ran through her portal, looking around for her friend. "Bee?" She jogged to the middle of the junk yard, spotting almost everyone looking at her weirdly.

Sideswipe tilted his helm as he finished buffing his arm. "What's up with you?"

Nova grinned, running over to Bee who was talking to Strongarm. "Bee!"

Bee turned to her, "What's going on, Nova?"

Nova said excitedly, "Today's family day on Raf's base. I'm going to see him!"

Bumblebee grinned at her, realizing why she was so happy. "That's great!" He then paused, "What's family day?"

Nova tried to calm down a little but was still grinning. "It's the day before graduation. They usually present awards during this time and go through some demonstrations. After that you can spend some time with your family until after graduation."

Bumblebee smiled at her, "And you're going to go see him?"

"Well, Raf considered me as a family so he wanted me to see him."

"Well that's nice of him."

Nova frowned at him, "What do you mean? You're coming with me also."

Bumblebee was surprised before rubbing the back of his helm, laughing nervously. "Do you think that's a good idea? I'm sure he's really mad at me... I wouldn't want to ruin his day. Besides I don't even have a holoform."

Nova stepped towards him, frowning more when Bee began backing up. "Oh so your saying....You don't want to go?"

Bumblebee continued backing up, glancing at his teammates and friends for help. No one would meet his optics, already knowing this was gonna be bad. "I d-do. It's just... I'm nervous?"

 Nova crossed her arms, frowning at him still. "Nervous.....Bee, Raf is your friend and your saying you didn't want to go and forget about him."

Bumblebee sighed in defeat and said,  "Nova... I know. I'm sorry, It's just....I don't know how to do this. I even don't know how to make everything up to Raf... It's a bit easier with you..."

 "Just be there for him. Don't leave him again, that's all I'll ask of you."

Bee thought about it before he replied, "Alright.....I'm not going to leave him again, I promise."

"Better keep it this time or I'll hunt you down and hit you with a monkey wrench."

"I will. But one problem how am I suppose to go there if I don't have a holoform."

Nova said with a smirk, "Don't worry, I know someone who can." Everyone was confused what she meant.

Later, Bee's teammate were waiting for Nova at the command center, she told him that she was going bring someone to help her. Bee began to wonder who it was, he knows that Ratchet wasn't there at the base since he volunteer to remain before he was told that he went to Cybertron. 

Russell questioned, "I wonder who Nova was bringing?"

Sideswipe said, "Probably some other human."

Fixit said, "It might be impossible for humans to handle such complex technology."

Denny coughed which Fixit added, "All, except you Denny." which he was satisfied. The portal opened which Nova came through with all the gears she brought back and said, "Guys, I want you to meet my friend......" as she move aside where they can see a silhouette form coming out of the portal before it closes behind.

A figure seem to be a female which her helm shape like a heart with pigtail and her headset is pointed out. Her color is pink with golden trim and had a shape of a heart on her chest. "Hi! I'm Piper!!! Nice to meet you, everyone." The female minicon said, with a wink.

Everyone was surprised to see a minicon on Earth. Strongarm said, "Is that....a minicon?!"

"Wow, They're really Cybertronians." Piper said excitedly at Nova which she nodded. "Oh man Oh man.....Just look at you all!"

Piper walk up to Bee, "You must be Bumblebee, leader of the team. I heard so much about you!! Is it true you fought alongside Optimus during the war?! What kind of firepower you have?! Is Cybertron cool?!"

BumbleBee didn't know what to think of her, the way she speaks reminded of Miko when she first met the Autobots. He doesn't what to answer when Piped moved towards Sideswipe.

"You must be Sideswipe, the law breaker..." Piper said with a smug. "you must have broken all the rules, huh? That must have been a story. I want all the details."

Sideswipe said, "uh how about not."

Piper pouted before turning to Strongarm.

"And you must be Strongarm....The cadet who goes by the book. I guess Nova wasn't kidding at all. Is it true you own a cybertronian regulations? Have you ever break protocols before?" 

Strongarm said in disbelief, "Wha....I....I never break protocols."

"Even if its a dire emergency."

Strongarm didn't know what to say which Sideswipe chuckled, "Hehe I like her. She's cool."

Piper then turn to Grimlock (in robot mode)

"A former Decepticon who became an Autobot..... I've never seen anyone like you before. Is it true that you can transform into a dinobot?!"

"I sure do." Grimlock said grinned.

"Transform for me please!!!" She said excitedly. Grimlock transform into his dinobot which made Piper squealed, her optics sparkled with amazement, "Whoa... You're just, uh..... Amazing!!" which Grimlock grinned at her compliment

Piper then finally turn to see Fixit as she looked at him up close which he shrugged. "You must be Fixit, the minicon who works at the Alchemor. How rare. I thought I was the only minicon. What do you do?"

Fixit answered, "I uh....keep records of the Decepticon criminal ."

While two minicons having a conversation, Bumblebee whispered, "Hey, Nova. Don't you think she's a lot like Miko? No offense....the way she talks kinda remind me of her."

Nova said softly, "Actually, it is."

Bee turned to her confusedly before she added, "I was able to give her all cybertronian knowledge but I also accidentally added Miko's traits in her system because I was thinking about her in past. I guess her enthusiasm went a bit hyper." much to his surprise.

"Oooh so your smart, Can you tell me more about the Alchemor?" Piper said interested. Fixit blushed the way she got close to his face. Fixit stuttered, "I....well....you see..."

Nova interrupted, "Ahem....Piper, you know that's not the reason we're here."

Piper turned to her before realizing what she meant. "Oh right, sorry it's just I was so excited to meet Cybertronians for the first time. "

Nova shake her head and said, "It's alright. Anyway, the reason you're here is because I need your technician skills to create a holoform for Bumblebee."

Piper said, "you got it." before turning to Fixit, "Can you tell me more about Cybertron if we have free time?"

Fixit replied, "Why of course? I'll be bland to....flag boo....*hitting himself* glad to."

"Thank you, I look forward to it, cutie." Piper said with a wink, much to Fixit blushed.

Nova and Piper guide Bumblebee to lay down so they can help put some adjustments while Bee's team were at the back, telling them not to come in until their done. Piper gently hooked up the cables to Bumblebee, smiling down at him. "Don't look so nervous, BumbleBee. I'm not going to hurt you."

Bumblebee grinned nervously, "Not intentionally. It's just....have you done this before?"

"Hm.....not exactly, but your my first." Piper turned to Nova who was typing on the screen, "Nova, you know I won't mess up, right?"

Nova looked up at her and then at Bee, smirking. "Don't pressure her, Bee or she'll mess up your circuits."

 Nova chuckled at the panic expression Bee gave her. "Hey!! I won't do that, that was one time okay." Piper pouted. She leaned down to him, "And don't worry, It's not even going to take 5 minutes, BumbleBee. I promise."

Bumblebee vented as he dropped his helm down on the berth. "If you say so."

Nova smirked as she began inducing stasis. "See you soon, sunshine."

Bumblebee tried to protest but was knocked out too fast. Nova said to Piper, "Okay, Piper prepare to install the holoform program." 

Piper said curiousity, "I wonder what he look like in his human form." Once they finished installing, Nova managed to remove the cables from his processor and opened the screen. Bumblebee groaned as he came to, sitting up slowly. "Everything okay?"

Nova smiled, "Let's find out. Run the program."

Bumblebee looked up the new program, letting it start up. He felt a shock run through his system before his whole consciousness split. He was vaguely aware of his real body but now he was looking up at himself. He looked down, seeing white arms sticking out. "Whoa... This is so cool!" He looked up at Nova, grinning. His grin faltered at how tall she seemed from his level. 

"You're so much taller..." Nova said.

Piper smiled at him, "And your holoform is handsome too." 

Bumblebee smirked at her, "Oh really?" He looked up when he found a mirror that's beside Nova. He looked like a young man with blonde hair that was a bit long but slicked back. His eyes were the same, striking blue as his real form. His biceps were very large and he could tell he had what humans called abs. He was wearing a black and white plaid shirt, jeans and yellow converse. What Nova can tell from Bee's expression; he like it.

Grimlock shouted at the back, "Are you guys done? Can we see now?"

Nova said, "Yes, Grimlock. You can." Bee's team and the humans head in when they were surprised to see Bee's body is still there, recharging. Sideswipe said, noticing the man in yellow, "Uh why is Bee not waking up? Also, who is that?"

Bee smirked, "Very funny, Sideswipe."

Everyone were shocked when they heard Bee's voice as Russell run up to him, inspecting him before he said, "Bee, Is that you?"

Bee said, "It's sure is."

Denny said surprised, "Wow, that's so amazing.....Bee, you look like a human." Fixit circled around him, amazed by his form, "Fascinating, I had no idea it could work."

Piper said, jumping off from Bee's body, "Well, thanks to my modern technology and my expertise."

Nova said, raising her fist, "Hey Bee Fist-bump!!" as Bee stared at her confusedly before curled his fingers into a fist and met Nova's fist, much to his surprise.

Bee said, looking at his hand,"Woah, Did I just felt it?"

"Yup, you sure did. We added adjustments that would allow you to touch, it's different from Arcee's hologram."

Piper added, "Except you can't eat cuz I still haven't work out the kinks yet."

Bee understood as Nova grabbed his hand, gently pulling so he had to walk. "Now to make sure it's working correctly."

Bumblebee followed her, frowning at how weird it was to walk in this new form. "This is so strange."

Nova let go of him before smiling, "Don't worry you'll get used to this form. So, Ready to go now?"

Bee smiled nervously at her, "Yeah... I'm just nervous."

"Don't be like that. I'm sure he'll be so happy that you're back that he'll forgive you."

 "Anything you say."

At the Military 

Piper remained at scrapyard because she want to get to know more about Bee's team (probably wanted to stick with Fixit because she was the only minicon). Nova was standing beside Bee, holding his hand gently as she looked through the lines of soldiers. She looked back down at Bee when she felt him squeeze her hand. Bumblebee was biting at his lip, looking around for Raf. He was tense, looking like was ready to bolt. Nova squeezed his hand, looking into his eyes. "Bee, it's going to be okay."

Bumblebee looked up at her and smiled softly, relaxing slightly. "Sorry. I'm nervous."

Nova smiled and rubbed her thumb over his hand, "You'll be okay." She turned to the ceremony as the soldiers marched into formations. She spotted a familiar face in the middle of a line, grinning. She whispered softly to Bee, pointing Rafael out to him.

Bee raised his eyebrows when he found Rafael. He couldn't imagine how the little Raf he knew turned into this man. Rafael was muscular, lost all his baby fat and was just under Nova's height.

He then felt his spark thrumming sadly in his chest as he recalled their sad goodbye. He just hoped Raf would still understand him just as well.

Nova and Bee watched the ceremony quietly. Both were proud when Raf got two of the awards as everyone applause. Later, Rafael smiled when his mother hugged him, hugging her back gently. "I've missed you, mom."

His mother gushed over her youngest child, smoothing his uniform out and his hair. "I've missed you too, Rafael!" She leaned back and smiled, "We're so proud of you!!"

Raf asked, wondering his siblings are, "Are they here?"

His father patted his son on the shoulder, "Your siblings say that they wish they could have come but they're all busy."

Raf smiled sadly and nodded, "I know." He then paused when he heard his name being called. He turned and saw Nova walking towards them. Raf was surprised to see that she remained the same. "Nova!!" He said.

Nova saluted her friend, waiting for him to return the gesture before hugging him tightly. "Raf!" She grinned down at him, "I'm so proud of you, Raf! I mean look at you, your so tall now."

Raf smiled up at her happily, "Well, I'm not short anymore......But I'm really glad you came."

Nova smiled and ruffled his short hair, "Of course I wouldn't miss it." She nudged the strange male forward, "Raf, I want you to meet someone. And I'm sure you two might share in common." before Nova talking with his parents to distract them. (A/N Raf's family didn't know Nova back then so they didn't notice her age)

Rafael frowned lightly at the man who seemed to with her. Nova might have moved on, which he didn't know how he felt about. "Hello. I'm Rafael E---"

The man cut him off, smiling. "I know who you are Raf." He gestured for him to follow him, "Will you follow me?"

Rafael slowly followed the man, feeling comfortable with him somehow which was weird. He was sure he never seen him before, even though he looked a lot like a famous actor. He stopped when the man stood by a yellow sports car, which looked like Bee's old vehicle mode. "Your car? It's very nice..." He was really confused, why would Nova's strange friend want to show off his car so bad?

The man got in the car, motioning for Rafael to do so as well. "More than that."

Rafael got in the car, looking everything over. He then looked closer at the Autobot symbol on the steering wheel. "What?" He looked over just in time to see the holoform disappear. "Whoa!"

Bumblebee resorted to using his binary code language he had used before, feeling like it would help Raf figure it out. 'I'm back, Raf, I'm back with my family.'

Rafael gaped at the stereo, immediately knowing which Autobot he was talking to. "Bumblebee..."

"Yeah! You're grown so much, Raf! I'm so proud of you, you've turned into a wonderful young man."

Raf smacked his dashboard, smirking when Bee cried out. "That's for leaving for five years!" He then leaned forward and rubbed the spot, "But I'm so glad you're back I can't stay mad."

Bumblebee activated his holoform again, smiling at Rafael. "I'm glad I'm back too, Raf. I've missed you."

Rafael hugged him tightly, smiling brightly. "I've missed you too, Bee..." He leaned back, smirking at him. "How peeved is Nova?"

Bumblebee chuckled nervously, "Not so much. Though, I thought she was going to kill me."

Rafael laughed softly, pushing his glasses back up. "I don't blame her, but that's in the past." He turned to him more, grinning. "So, tell me everything! We have a lot to catch up on."

Bumblebee grinned, happily catching up with Rafael, glad to have his best friend back.

Later

Nova and Bee cheered loudly for Rafael when they could for his graduation ceremony the next day, quiet and respectful at other parts. They quickly filed out, waiting by Bee's vehicle mode for him. Bumblebee was leaning against his bumper along with Nova. "So, is he going to come work for Unit E as well?"

She nodded her head, watching families meeting and leaving. "Yeah, Miko was going to be here to help him transition but she got called out on a case last minute. When she gets back she'll start training him, though he won't need much."

Bumblebee smiled happily, "So we'll be seeing a lot more of him."

Nova chuckled, "His best friend is back, of course not. I'll like having him close again, both of you."

Bumblebee smiled at her, agreeing before he saw Rafael approaching them, bag over his shoulder. "Ready to go?"

Rafael grinned before motioning to them both. "Uh..."

Nova laughed, "You can ride back with Bee, Raf. It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"I have a way." She winked.

Rafael smiled and hugged her, "Thank you, Nova." He quickly got into the car, talking to Bumblebee excitedly.

Nova smiled and watched them drive off, sighing happily. To see Raf and Beumblebee were with her again, she was content.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.3K 1.2K 9
This is a story about three siblings. A little sister and two older brothers. Moonlight is Optimus's and Megatron's little sister. Moonlight love bot...
7.7K 148 10
When Bumblebee is kidnapped and brainwashed into thinking he's a Decepticon can his friends save him? This was a request. And it's my first Cybervers...
272K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...
73.2K 2.2K 7
During a battle with the Decepticons, Optimus is turned into a sparkling. Ratchet races against time to restore him before they lose the Optimus they...