Reminisce Part 2

(A/N Sorry I took so long due to my studies. I really hate studying when it comes to work. It took me a whole weeks to study all but I finish it. Anyway, here is the chapter you been waiting for, it's a bit long but I hope you enjoy it.)

While they were still in the hallway, who managed to walk through the labs and past the replica of the forest even though they wondered how they managed to make it lifelike. 

Jetstorm asked, "So, What happen after escaping from KAL?"

Slipstream added, "Yes, we wish to hear more."

Piper giggled, causing the twins to blushed, admiring how cute her laugh is before they went back to their serious state. "Well.....We were still inside the tube, not knowing where we're going. At first, we managed to escape but KAL has the last laugh....." Piper said, glancing at the wall.

Back to 4 years ago

As the scene was replace with the test chamber where Nova and R3 were dropped from the vent, along with the cubes, which they landed on the ground. Nova sighed in relief, 'Phew, That was close.....That A.I has gone crazy, no wonder why this place is abandoned. Could it be that extremis is causing all this?'

Nova turned to R3 who managed to recover as she asked, "Are you alright, R3?"

"Why?"

Nova looked confused as R3 added, "Why did you save me? KAL would have destroyed me for my defiance yet you refuse to let him."

Nova blinked at her before she said, "Isn't it obvious? I need you so that you can help me find them."

"Is that it? Persocoms are expendable so there is no need to concern about me."

Nova said sincerely, "I told you before that our differences don't matter. You may be a droid but your still a living person and I won't allow anyone to die on my site."

R3 seems stunned by her words before Nova noticed her surrounding. All see was a vent tube where they fell from and the slide door. "Where are we?" Nova questioned.

R3 scanned the area until she said, "Oh dear....It would seem where in the test chamber."

"That is correct. It was very clever that you have escaped but a pity you've allowed yourself into the test. I would have punished PPI-R3 for her defiance...." KAL spoke through the intercom.

Nova gritted the teeth in anger, not realizing the situation they were in. "However, seeing she is there.....I suppose she would be destroyed through the test. Now then, if you wish to save the units and you must pass through every level."

"Oh really? How would I know you won't backstab us?"

"Do not concern yourself, I would never allow my test subjects to be killed unless they failed. I'll let you use PPI-R3 to assist you since she is programmed to assist a human need." before the slide door opened itself.

" before the slide door opened itself