Nova's Filler: Need for Speed

(A/N Sorry for not updating this chapter due to no Wifi. We finally manage to settle in and found myself a peaceful place. This is another Filler, this time it's not featuring of Nova but Sideswipe and Piper since someone requested so here it is.)

It was a busy day, Bee and his teammates were out on a mission after detecting a pod was opened. It was a Cyclone name Bounce whose crime was doing mischievous and causing property damages. Nova was called in by Fowler, something about rookies and training so she won't be back in the afternoon. Denny and Russell went for camping again which they won't be back for tomorrow Fixit was doing something in the alchemor which shows error on the screen. Fixit sighs, "Oh dear every time I fixed this, I have so much errors."

Piper leaned over and said, "Hey Fixit, Whatcha doin?"

Fixit turned to her, his face turned red as he reeled back and said surprised, "Gah! Piper!" as he fell on the ground. Piper said worriedly, "Oh Sorry, Are you alright?"

Fixit stood up quickly as if nothing happen and said, "W-Why of course. I'm just....you know.....relaxing. Hehehe." 

Piper shake her head with amusement as she noticed some errors on the screen. "Seems to me that you got some errors." 

Fixit sighs, "Well, yes it took me time to remove bugs in the system since the crash. But it keeps showing errors."

Piper hummed before she offered, "Mind if I give it a try?"

Fixit looked confused as he allowed her then Piper connect the cord from her arm then opened a screen beside her. She inspecting them until found the problem as she began dissembling and reassemble them as though it was a jigsaw puzzles.

 She inspecting them until found the problem as she began dissembling and reassemble them as though it was a jigsaw puzzles

Once she's done, the errors were no longer on the screen as she disconnect her cord and smiled at Fixit. "Here you go, free from all the errors."

Fixit was amazed as he said, "That's amazing, You manage to fix it. I'm so glad to have someone who is capable of cybertronian technology."

Piper smiled until they heard Bee and his team came back with a tied up Cyclone. "Woooweee....This minicon sure is a tough one." Grimlock said.

Bee replied, "Yeah, It's a good thing there was no human casualties in the area which we would have check first." turning his gaze at Sideswipe.

Strongarm glared, "Yeah, Sideswipe....no thanks to you. If you hadn't go over the speed limit and almost break through the golf course. None of this would have happen."

"Woah Woah....you guys broke into the golf course." Piper said surprised. 

Sideswipe complained, "Hey, it wasn't my fault that little scrap head there and beside nobody got hurt. And I was able to catch him single handedly." 

Bounce stared at the bots before blowing a raspberry at them. Piper blinked, "Huh that minicon has bad attitude."

Bounce began to grumble then sneered at her, much to Piper's annoyance. "Well, That's just rude. Says the one with big fat head." as she blew a raspberry at him.