Out of Focus

It was one of those team meetings, when things started to get out of hand. Strongarm and Sideswipe are about to start the fight and Grimlock is out of the topic. Nova stayed out of that, listening how it will be due to yesterday, she felt very tired for no reason. In this Bumblebee, tried remember what Optimus use to say; 'The center of the storm is always still and it's easiest to find solution from there'

She knew those words and knew what they mean. In time of trouble and chaos you must find your focus. It was something she learned since she was an ex agent. Right then Fixit informed about four decepticon signals.

"Looks like team meeting have to wait," said Bumblebee. "Too bad so sad. Okay, Autobots. Let hit the trail."

"Cause Bee wants to bail." Sideswipe joked.

"C'mon guys....You heard Team leader," Nova said. "Time to 'Roll Out' like Sire use to said."

"Why can't Bee use that?" Grimlock said.

"Because it's still Optimus railing-cry." Nova said before yawning.

"Aren't you coming?" Strongarm asked

"I think I better stay. I believe I'll fall sleep.....must be due to a power drain when trying to lift the Fracture's ship," Nova said.

"Okay..."Bee said before they left with his teammates.

Then Nova started to go back to her trailer and there to her sleeping bag where Campy was there which he came back from Piper's appointment as she rest herself and closed her eyes with Campy sleeping beside her.

In the Realm of Primes

She was .... Floating.

No, correction: She was falling!

Nova (A/N she's in her human form) landed on something soft, it reminded her of something softer than a bed that she got to lay on for a few minutes inside of a store once. Whatever it was that she was laying on, it was pouncy and solid for her to hold.  She groaned as she looked up at the night sky. Why was she looking up at a sky? She was inside the cable car, wasn't she? More importantly, why is the sky is almost as vast as space? She couldn't hear anything though. She sat up, rubbing her head.

"Where am I?" She asked hesitantly.

"You are in the realm of the Primes," a grave voice stated from behind her. She turned to see a mini-bot was floating in the air in a shade of Energon blue. He had a black autobot symbol painted on his small chest, his optics blue and watching her. Her spark is telling her to trust him, though his appearance felt familiar to her.

"I know you....." Then, her eyes widened when she recalled back when she met Primus and the other primes where she and jack went on a mission to find Vector Sigma. "....Your Micronus Prime." She gawked.

Micronus chuckled, "you seem surprised to meet me, young herald."

"No...It's just....Um....It's the first time...you know I get to meet you face to face...." She bit her lip before she felt embarrassed the way she stuttered. "How embarrassing....."

"There is no need to be nervous....It is not everyday you get to meet one of the Primes." He said with a smile which Nova smile sheepishly in return. 

"So why am I here exactly?" Nova questioned

"That is why I called you here, and the favor I must ask."

Nova said, looking surprised, "Huh, For someone who wants my help, you sure do know how to drag me from my sleep."

"Well, Nova," he said, smiling up at her. "Optimus has been training here, with me since he joined the Allspark. The Primes have something more planned for him, he is not finished yet."