Sphere of Influence

(A/N Hey, everyone. Happy New Year!!! Sorry, I wasn't updating lately because I was in Red Code which took weeks to recover. That's why I was resting until my sickness goes away.)

Nova was walking slowly onto the stage where the lights went out until it slowly lit up. Spotlights focusing on her as she appeared in an outfit, holding mic as she raised her and was about to sing. She can hear roar of crowds, cheering for her.

(This is what she wears when doing a musical video animation)

(Imagine Nova was standing in the stage, made from her stimulation system in the training room)

After finishing her performance, the crowds cheered loudly with joy and excitement until the stage disappeared around her, along with the crowds. Nova sighed in annoyance as she turned to the droids.

"Thanks Sarge." Nova said.

Sarge saluted to her as she walked over to Piper who was recording her. "That was great show!! I'm sure your fans would love it." Piper said.

"Ugh...It is the only way to keep up the image. After my performance with Rear Axle, the fans were expecting me to upload another musical video animation." Nova groaned.

"Well, You did blew everyone's mind when they saw you on Tv."

"Yeah, That's how I made special effects with a little help from cybertronian tech." 

That's when her watch beeped as she looked at the time. "Welp, Time to head back. Piper, Make sure to upload those videos and make sure it is animated." Nova said, leaving the training room.

Piper said cheerfully, "You got it."

Back in the scrapyard, Nova came back with her normal clothes as she heads back to the Alchemor until she saw the team, holding onto somekind of sphere.

Nova walked up to them and said, "Hey, guys....What's that?"

Bee replied, "Oh hey Nova, Welcome back. About that, we have no idea what it is and not even Fixit doesn't know either."

"Really?" Nova blinked as she stared at the sphere until it started to glow a bit. For some reason, she felt a sharp pain in her head.

"Agh!" She said, touching her head.

Russell turned to her, "Are you alright?"

Nova moved away from the ball as she turned to him, rubbing her head, "Yeah, I'm fine....just feeling a minor headache."

Russell nodded which Nova wondered, shaking off the dizziness, 'That's weird.'

Bee said, "Something about it is familiar but I can't quite...."